Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's (3461 Views)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / Casual Workers Ground Activities At Warri Refinery / Umahi Sacks Tertiary Institution’s Boards Headed By Ex-minister, Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2019
Go to delta state, enter warri refinery and you'll think you are in Kaduna. They hardly speak English except Hausa. 80% of people working their are from the north and all Muslims.

It's such a shame people that own the oil are used as slaves in their own land

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2019
Fools no comments

2 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by TooMuchStuff: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2019
You very correct.
I was there in 2017 to watch things myself.
Warri as an Oil City is comfortably in the hands of North Hausafulanis Muslims courtesy of Buhari.

Even all the Police and Army commanders in Warri are all Hausafulanis Muslims.

Big time Slavery camp ina dia land o

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Fulmigati: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2019
The people should fight for what belongs to them. That is why the Ijaws remain my favorite tribe outside my own they won't tolerate this nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by amc: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2019
Fulmigati:
The people should fight for what belongs to them. That is why the Ijaws remain my favorite tribe outside my own they won't tolerate this nonsense.

Really? And who has been heading the NNPC in the last 3 years? Definitely not an Ijaw man.

You guys are petty and losers, focusing on the wrong things. There are Ijaws in high positions in companies owned by Yorubas and Hausas. I don't see the junior Yorubas and Hausa staff complaining. Nigeria does not have discriminatory laws and there is freedom of movement all cross the country.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Nukilia: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2019
You now expect the Northerners to support Nigerias breakup grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

The South will learn sense in the end grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Nukilia: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2019
amc:

Really? And who has been heading the NNPC in the last 3 years? Definitely not an Ijaw man.
You guys are petty and losers, focusing on the wrong things. There are Ijaws in high positions in companies owned by Yorubas and Hausas. I don't see the junior Yorubas and Hausa staff complaining. Nigeria does not have discriminatory laws and there is freedom of movement all cross the country.

Stop pretending like you don't understand what the guy is saying!

#Northernization

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Fulmigati: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2019
amc:

Learn to read and comprehend, where did I say I'm an Ijaw? You're definitely Yoruba for you to insert them into this conversation.
How is it fair to indigenous of Warri that their industry is dominated by foreigners? You would not tolerate this crap, but you expect them to tolerate it for the sake of one Nigeria?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Fulmigati: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2019
Nukilia:
You now expect the Northerners to support Nigerias breakup grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

The South will learn sense in the end grin

The writing is on the wall. The people are getting fed up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by SluttanSlayer: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2019
I don't know why the Niger Delta State Governors can not come together and float a Niger Delta Energy Company that will exploit and refine the oil in their regions plus build gas power plants.

This will go a long way in reducing youth restiveness as the Niger Delta Energy Company will employ ONLY indigenous people and expats.

7 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
I don't know why the Niger Delta State Governors can not come together and float a Niger Delta Energy Company that will exploit and refine the oil in their regions plus build gas power plants.

This will go a long way in reducing youth restiveness as the Niger Delta Energy Company will employ ONLY indigenous people and expats.

the people in Niger delta are all dull. Ikwerre, IJAW, Ibibio, annang, urhobo should be ashamed of their tribes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by slimfit1(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2019
Hausa man will never let you head anything they own.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Nukilia: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2019
Amanismone:
the people in Niger delta are all dull. Ikwerre, IJAW, Ibibio, annang, urhobo should be ashamed of their tribes.

They are not dull...

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by mrvitalis(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2019
amc:

But we have quota system ?

2 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2019
Nukilia:

They are not dull...
if they are not dull and stupid, bayelsa, river, delta and akwa ibom would have been like Dubai, Qatar.

Electricity they don't have, they keep giving the money to Hausa's to develop Kano, Kaduna and fight boko haram... Wetin concern ijaw man with boko haram if it wasn't stupidity?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by amc: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

But we have quota system ?

Under which law?

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by amc: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2019
slimfit1:
Hausa man will never let you head anything they own.

Adewale Ladenegan, - MD Kaduna Refinery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by TooMuchStuff: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2019
amc:

Adewale Ladenegan, - MD Kaduna Refinery

Guy behave ...!
Have u ever heard that NNPC kaduna has worked to 5% installed capacity since 1990?
It's just a white elephant project designed by kaduna mafias to succk Turn Around maintenance cash every year!

Guy I de kaduna. We Know wetin dey

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by amc: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Guy behave ...!
Have u ever heard that NNPC kaduna has worked to 5% installed capacity since 1990?
It's just a white elephant project designed by kaduna mafias to succk Turn Around maintenance cash every year!

Guy I de kaduna. We Know wetin dey

And who was the government TAM contractor? An Hausa man or Igbo man?

2 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Timmypromise(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2019
I blame one person for this poo
Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Timmypromise(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2019
Amanismone:
Go to delta state, enter warri refinery and you'll think you are in Kaduna. They hardly speak English except Hausa. 80% of people working their are from the north and all Muslims.

We are Nigerians
We can work in any part of the country
No problem so far no harm
But what of the white people working there

2 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by yarimo(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2019
Amanismone:

shaatap they are Nigerians also, infact that oil belong to them.
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by ahiboilandgas: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Amanismone:

kaduna is headed and legged by Yoruba....while dangote group is head by an Indian

2 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
kaduna is headed and legged by Yoruba....while dangote group is head by an Indian
how is it Niger delta business?
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by KEVIND: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Amanismone:

My brother that's how it is oo. Go to Eleme Petrochemical, NNPC South South Zonal headquarter in Portharcourt, you'll weep. The North have taken over every sensitive positions in both the down stream & Upstream sector.They head everything. You can't be employed there without a strong recommendations from Abuja. When I hear some of my southern brothers argue & tell me it doesn't matter whoever Buhari appoint as long as he is qualified, I laugh because they're beclouded by party affiliation & interest. They don't seems to see the bigger picture. The North don't play politics when it has to do with their interest.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
KEVIND:

My brother that's how it is oo. Go to Eleme Petrochemical, NNPC South South Zonal headquarter in Portharcourt, you'll weep. The North have taken over every sensitive positions in both the down stream & Upstream sector.They head everything. You can't be employed there without a strong recommendations from Abuja. When I hear some of my southern brothers argue & tell me it doesn't matter whoever Buhari appoint as long as he is qualified, I laugh because they're beclouded by party affiliation & interest. They don't seems to see the bigger picture. The North don't play politics when it has to do with their interest.
they are trying to be politically correct even when herdsmen kill them, they will deny it.

I just pity those indigenous people because the Hausa will never allow you to lead in their own state.

The sooner they start driving away these people, the better.

All the Hausa in our communitiy has been driven away. Very bad people

2 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by TooMuchStuff: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
The painful part is that all youths in ND are busy killing themselves with cults wars while fulanis that just surfaced in 1804 in this landscape via Sokoto jihad of Othman Danfodio have taken over all oil resources to themselves. Just 1804 like yesterday. Within 215yrs. While our Benin Kingdom has a history and culture of over 1570 yrs uninterrupted.

We don suffer.... Wallahi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by TooMuchStuff: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
amc:

And who was the government TAM contractor? An Hausa man or Igbo man?

We don't want the government to be involved in our Oil resources let alone TAM contract. We Niger Delta want all of our Oil to ourselves.
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
The painful part is that all youths in ND are busy killing themselves with cults wars while fulanis that just surfaced in 1804 in this landscape via Sokoto jihad of Othman Danfodio have taken over all oil resources to themselves. Just 1804 like yesterday. Within 215yrs. While our Benin Kingdom has a history and culture of over 1570 yrs uninterrupted.

We don suffer.... Wallahi
it's not Benin kingdom oil so it's not Edo business.

If Edo people has oil like ijaw have it, Benin would have seceded from Nigeria. We don't dull
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by otokx(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
Is the Warri Refinery working? We the Niger Deltans have refused to develop a strong mentality. Is this Northern people that are kidnapping people on Federal highways in Enohua, Ikwerre and Etche LGA of Rivers State or they are the ones doing kpo fire and destroying the environment with black soot?

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Rolings: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nukilia:

Stop pretending like you don't understand what the guy is saying!

#Northernization

lets assume you are right, did you shout southernization during Gej era when everything went to easterners and south southerners? its payback time....its karma.....while the yorubas were shouting marginalization during Gej era, yall told us Obj did 8 years......so deal with it now for the next 4 years....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by franklyfrank: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
amc:

but Igbos are not allowed to vote in Lagos

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria / APC Govt Refused To Issue Seaport License To Akwa Ibom But Gave Lagos - Gov Udom / Obasanjo , ANDY UBA AND THE EFCC WHAT NEXT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.