Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors (10455 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by mytime24(f): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Drama everywhere
Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by nototribalist: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Halezis:
Who removes elected candidates just like that?

Imo state is gradually turning into a laughing stock. With their caps like Wetin I no knowgrin
who are the people that elected them, you mean Afonjas came and elected them for us?
Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by Khez: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
They are day dreaming, they should go as they can't bring the desired change needed in IMO state biko.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by Bet9ja444322: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]See Below

Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Who else is taking note of his green cap?
Okorocha used his own emblem, now this one.

Na there D Otumokpo dey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by Alejobs: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer
Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by Gkemz: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
They(councillors) were not elected by the people but selected by Rochas therefore since Rochas tenure has ended, they should resign to join him or be forced to. They constitute an economic and political sabotage to the newly sworn governor. You can't plant your seed in the north and come to the east to harvest it. Have you ever wondered why he also dissolved the already compromised state electoral body. So as to ensure that the next local government elections will be credibly free and fair unlike in the last administration. These ones dragging him to court are the ones who were favoured by Rochas corrupt government.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by Abogwara: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mr cluelessness is still yet to start work and one month is gone

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by Halezis(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
nototribalist:
who are the people that elected them, you mean Afonjas came and elected them for us?
Uncle, what are you saying?
Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by TruthSpeaker: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
You’re talking of loyalty when they are already sacked? Hope you know what it means to be sacked?
eshietIntrepid:
The different is clear, you do not just remove an elected individual only those appointed could be remove at will.

But again wisdom demand the councilors to place their collective loyalty on the new governor. Because suing him is not the solution.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
eshietIntrepid:
The different is clear, you do not just remove an elected individual only those appointed could be remove at will.

But again wisdom demand the councilors to place their collective loyalty on the new governor. Because suing him is not the solution.
super story naija just Taya person
Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by DrMuzungu(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
So, to loot Imo state for good 8 years is ok. It is ok to suppress any business not tied to Roachas. But God forbid that someone does something about it, he is taken to court over that...
Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by DrMuzungu(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Gkemz:
They(councillors) were not elected by the people but selected by Rochas therefore since Rochas tenure has ended, they should resign to join him or be forced to. They constitute an economic and political sabotage to the newly sworn governor. You can't plant your seed in the north and come to the east to harvest it. Have you ever wondered why he also dissolved the already compromised state electoral body. So as to ensure that the next local government elections will be credibly free and fair unlike in the last administration. These ones dragging him to court are the ones who were favoured by Rochas corrupt government.

You speak wisely!!! Just that I don't expect gangsters surrounding Roachas to understand a word of what you said.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by wvictory(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
my cousin brother was elected as a councillor under Ohakim's regime but was sacked by rochas, now he's being appionted again.. one cries another rejoices
thank you ihedioha
Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by Kennedymac(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
Chukalemon:
This mbaise people are always heartless and wicked . when I said it that nothing good can come out of this man they think am lying .mbaise people you better fear them this people are very heartless.i think ihiedioha can be an example to imo lite
thunder fire u and ur entire generation
May u die before this month ends ur family will never sleep with their two eyes closed
Since u decided to type like an illiterate u are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by BestDealPropert(f): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
I hope he wins in court... though it's expected that a sitting Governor wins such cases as simple as it seems.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by 88natzy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Chukalemon:
This mbaise people are always heartless and wicked . when I said it that nothing good can come out of this man they think am lying .mbaise people you better fear them this people are very heartless.i think ihiedioha can be an example to imo lite
He can't sack them without first taking them through the house to dismantle their legibility as councilors and chairmen of LGAs. You might have inborn hatred for an Mbaise man but don't let that becloud and diffuse your sense of reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Dragged To Court For Sack Of 27 Councillors by CID11: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Chukalemon:
Indeed,I can see you are not in IMO State. if you are maybe you don't understand the politics there. They are not local government chairmen but election coordinators ,elections are over including their appointment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu / COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / Maduka Bags Exceptional Humanitarian Awards, Joins The Stand Of Fame Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.