Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger (42326 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by sinbad042(m): 7:27am On Jun 21, 2019
Ignore this foolish write ups.Attention seekers everywhere............am in Ghana and there is nothing like all those things she wrote.Does it mean Ghanaian are saints if i should ask?
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:02am On Jun 21, 2019
The truth is, we are all bad. That Nigeria is easily picked as the criminal nation is insane. Ghana is even worse. She said for every 8 criminals in her country, 3 are Nigerians? And the remaining 5 obviously Ghanaians...

What the prof said is the truth that's why its so bitter for them to hear. They keep hammering about crimes Nigerians commit, its high time we hammer on the positive image of the country and celebrate Nigerians who have brought us pride.

They are many hardworking Nigerians who have achieved greatness in diaspora.... And The rest of africa is as corrupt as they accuse Nigerians.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Litmus: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2019
The Case (Evidence ):

I watched a youtube clip last night in which a Ghana News platform showed an interview with Ghana market traders in the disputed area. The Ghana woman interviewed in the market was fat, had short hair and was in red dress. I could make no sense of what her grievances with the Nigerian traders actually was because there was none. The only time she was clear in her arguments was when she loudly wailed that the Ghana traders were unable to compete with the Nigerians (and Chinese (mentioned once only)) because the Nigerians had a lot of money and had contacts abroad that are able to supply them with lots of items at an economic rate.

Verdict:

Africans seem to need to learn from Nigerians, specifically Igbo Nigerians when it comes to doing trading. Instead, Africans finding they are unable to compete, label Nigerians negatively in order to justify their own failures.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by enomakos(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
she is stupid
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Larryndelaw: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
martineverest:
ubare a bloody hypocrites.....people like u will take part in jungle justice here in naija and will be condemning others doing the same

I don't support jungle justice...buy I hate hypocrites
That is always the thought of a slowpoke

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Larryndelaw: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
martineverest:
ubare a bloody hypocrites.....people like u will take part in jungle justice here in naija and will be condemning others doing the same

I don't support jungle justice...buy I hate hypocrites
How many times have u seen Nigerians killing foreigners and looting their shops in Nigeria. You are a MUMU MAN
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:42am On Jun 25, 2019
Why destroying their shops, their source of livelihood. Are they the ones responsible for the crime?
No country has monopoly of criminality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul / Eniola Badmus Nose Ring Photo / Mompha: Ismaila Mustapha Arraigned By EFCC In Lagos, Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.