Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger (42328 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by rampantlover: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nigerians reputation is damaged to the extent that even when a dog sees a Nigerian in Ghana instead of barking it starts to run. No one wants to go near a Nigerian even dogs. Kai Nigerians don suffer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Khaleell001(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
distributeinc:

It's not only Nigerians that commit crimes, Asia and Indians are rippling Ghana off, they hate Nigeria...any xenophobic attacks should be revenged by Nigerians... stupid dumb Ghanians.

Stop defending nonsense.
I know of a young man from my place in Edo north, Edo state who went to Ghana,let's say about 3-4 years ago with no known work;but this young guy is driving a very sound Lexus car.
And I have no doubt he is into G.

So, what are we not saying?

The moment we start admitting the truth and correct our bad character and rotten orientation about life it will only get worst.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by ebilomaofficial1: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
But Awon marlians will be saying something else... see the results
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Khaleell001(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
MiddleDimension:

did you see where she said 3 out of every 8 kidnapper is Nigerian? that means there are 5 other people not Nigerians. so how does this now mean that Nigerians are the ones teaching them all the bad things?

also, all what she said are also done by foreigners in our country. we are not the worst people on earth.

you may call it what you like, but the idea of egunje creates the culture of generosity among us, Nigerians. i can say that.we are a very generous people.

I understand we generously give free kidnapping training, stealing tactics,drug peddling and worst of all prostitution.

And you call this rotten attitude of ours of "generous" always defending nonsense because you don't want Nigerians to feel bad.
The momet we agree many of us are terribly impatient, greedy and materialistic then we would make some headway in this journey to Salvation.

But with people like you around I guess this would be a long wish.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by desiredhome: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
KrocAce:
Agreed that many Nigerians are into crimes and other vices in Nigeria itself and other countries but that should not warrant the raiding of shops of those who are into legitimate businesses. Those doing the raiding are also criminals PERIOD
When a finger is soiled with oil it affects all, when you can't build your own country you run to destroy other people's country, why are Nigeria's image being destroyed abroad? And you expect the people to keep quiet?
Funny enough these are the same people coursing the leaders of this country, meaning they will do worst if they are in their position.
Bunch of criminals everywhere
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by mamajj17(f): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
banjo022:
how e go be na.. I wan come do msc for Hamburg university of applied science

Happy for you dear, i live in Hamburg, somewhere in Blanknesse���. Best regards
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
mamajj17:

Happy for you dear, i live in Hamburg, somewhere in Blanknesse���. Best regards
hope to meet u soon

1 Like

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Guynexttdoor: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
no need for long grammar here, because we nigerians dont even knw weda we re nigerians by choice or by force....still thinking!
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by cato4u(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bad government
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by MrCEO69(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:
Ghana is a small Shithole, I wonder what Nigerians are looking for there
At least they have a working government and 24/7 electricity... Try again

1 Like

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by BarryLondon007(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Chukalemon:
What's the hell with this so called nigeria.everytime you will be hearing robbery and kidnapping stories from different parts of the world is all about nigeria.whats fucking wrong with this country for crying out loud.the recent news now is rape.i think evil practices and criminology is running in the nigeria blood vein.to hell with this country
Chief things are more worse here in UK
They are just civilised
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by SmellingAnus(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
SageMK:

I can't remember Bro.
He is the one in his book the gods are not to blame....
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by wizzzmike: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
rampantlover:
We continue to smash you animals in Ghana until you learn how to live like humans.

so who are crying now lol dumbass. you think we see you nigerians like humans really the zoo country dude stop it my tummy very funny
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Khaleell001:

Stop defending nonsense.
I know of a young man from my place in Edo north, Edo state who went to Ghana,let's say about 3-4 years ago with no known work;but this young guy is driving a very sound Lexus car.
And I have no doubt he is into G.

So, what are we not saying?

The moment we start admitting the truth and correct our bad character and rotten orientation about life it will only get worst.
Just calm down, and read my response carefully...I didn't say Nigeria boys don't commit crime, am saying globally Indians and Asians are the biggest scammers. Employment scam, economic/business scam, hacking...my point is clear, it is not only Nigerians that are criminals...of course it's possible we have a larger number of youths venturing into illegitimate ways of making money than, say Ghana, but that is due to our large population and political terrain, if Ghana has these same factors, they might have been facing same challenges...her statement is xenophobic in nature, it can invite and lead to violence, Nigerian embassy should get good human rights and immigration lawyers to take up the issue legally... we all know what inciting statements has caused in Africa...
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Isoduwa(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
wizzzmike:

so who are crying now lol dumbass. you think we see you nigerians like humans really the zoo country dude stop it my tummy very funny
If Nigeria is a zoo, then ghana would be, a cage? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by smeag0l(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
I agree with you Dominique. However, the fact that a few people commit ignoble acts doesn't mean you should label everyone from that country a criminal and that is what Ghanaians are doing right now. This is borne out of sheer jealousy and covetousness. Are those Ghanaians that are looting shops belonging to Nigerians that are doing legitimate businesses any different from the Nigerians that commit atrocious country?the answer is no. There should be a mechanism in place to fish out the bad eggs in their country and deal with them and not tagging everyone as bad. If you know what the Ghanaian economy gain from Nigeria, you'll know they need us badly. From oil and gas expertise to education and then business, we support them through all these areas. The quality of education in more than 95% of Ghanaian higher institutions of learning is nothing compared to what we have in ours here. I know some of our people over there have done bad but two wrongs also do not make a right!
dominique:
Nigerians need to stop disgracing themselves and their country everywhere they go. They use bad government as an excuse to commit crime in their country then run to other countries with better governance and still go on to commit crimes. Goes to show that the people have a greater share of the blame than government on why the country is bad. This get-rich-quick mentality of a lot our people will lead to their undoing, sadly innocent people will also get affected.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by desiredhome: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
smeag0l:
I agree with you Dominique. However, the fact that a few people commit ignoble acts doesn't mean you should label everyone from that country a criminal and that is what Ghanaians are doing right now. This is borne out of sheer jealousy and covetousness. Are those Ghanaians that are looting shops belonging to Nigerians that are doing legitimate businesses any different from the Nigerians that commit atrocious country?the answer is no. There should be a mechanism in place to fish out the bad eggs in their country and deal with them and not tagging everyone as bad. If you know what the Ghanaian economy gain from Nigeria, you'll know they need us badly. From oil and gas expertise to education and then business, we support them through all these areas. The quality of education in more than 95% of Ghanaian higher institutions of learning is nothing compared to what we have in ours here. I know some of our people over there have done bad but two wrongs also do not make a right!
What is it about Nigeria that almost all the countries are rejecting them?
Why still carry your criminal activities to other countries?

1 Like

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by wizzzmike: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
distributeinc:

If Nigeria is a zoo, then ghana would be, a cage? undecided

the fact is...the cage citizens enjoy basic social stuff better life than "so called" " developed " zoo citizens wow
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
wizzzmike:

the fact is...the cage citizens enjoy basic social stuff better life than "so called" " developed " zoo citizens wow
I rather be in a zoo, than be in a cage. cheesy
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by wizzzmike: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
distributeinc:

I rather be in a zoo, than be in a cage. cheesy

aaaah one of the animals indeed lol...the humans human are enjoying better quality of life in Ghana what else lol get a life lol
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Khaleell001(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
distributeinc:

Just calm down, and read my response carefully...I didn't say Nigeria boys don't commit crime, am saying globally Indians and Asians are the biggest scammers. Employment scam, economic/business scam, hacking...my point is clear, it is not only Nigerians that are criminals...of course it's possible we have a larger number of youths venturing into illegitimate ways of making money than, say Ghana, but that is due to our large population and political terrain, if Ghana has these same factors, they might have been facing same challenges...her statement is xenophobic in nature, it can invite and lead to violence, Nigerian embassy should get good human rights and immigration lawyers to take up the issue legally... we all know what inciting statements has caused in Africa...

I get you point now.
I was under the impression that you are indirectly supporting the illicit activities of this young ones.

We need to get our acts together has a country. because we have more young hands venturing into illegitimate activities.
It makes my blood boils each time I see/read a Nigerian being accused or arrested for a crime.

We need to make things work.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Litmus: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
If you typed on Goggle, "Crimes committed by Ghanaians in Nigeria" nothing turns up and actually instead crimes committed by Nigerians populates the page. Now I am going to mentions something, a Ghanaian teacher raped the 13-year-old daughter of someone I know in Warri Nigeria. The crime became known when the family discovered their daughter pregnant. Before this, the child had turned from someone fun loving to someone withdrawn. She mentioned nothing throughout, being young, frightened and ignorant. Palaver followed for several months, but uposhot was that the Ghanaian man did not even loose his job, he paid some finds. Shortly after he left for Holland where he married a fat white woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by ThePreachersSon: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
Should we start counting the Ghanaians that commit crime in our country? I agree that SOME idiots, who are unfortunately Nigerians fooled themselves. But innocent people don't have to suffer. They should not make another 'Ghana must go' happen.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Talking about Ecowas stamp? Nigeria funds ecowas by as much as 20 times the next highest contributor. Straight fact.

I can understand attacking the kidnapper or rapist or criminal due to anger . However, to link him or her to the normal everyday Emeka or Ola is absurd.

Maiming or murdering a merchant because a compatriot committed a crime elsewhere is a lame excuse for criminality. The Very same criminality that the so called Nigerians allegedly represent. This is nonsense. There's thousands of Togolese and Ghanaians in Nigeria and nobody would give air to the thought of attacking them based on the acts of a few. If I'm not mistaken, stories come up on this forum about the occasional maid cook or curbside criminal of other nationalities committing crimes. who accosts their compatriots based on their actions?

Nigeria has given and gives more than it receives from the region and continent as a whole. If these ppl want their own Nigeria-less west Africa they should let us know. Not this nonsense.

I hope her personal trainer, pastor and co know her true feelings toward them now. Cant even trust ur fellow African again.

Btw where are our leaders on issues like this ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by bizzibodi(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Our fake jews brothers are really given us a bad name,abeg ghanians any fake jews u caught roast & eat them cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by delishpot: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
Naija men and rape be like bread and akara
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by mikron(m): 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
Naajjii:

You know yourselves .
na u get ur mouth
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by omobaba1759: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
I think we need to rebrand the name NIGERIA cause the same name is old with a lot bad history
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by pbet14: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
s o bad

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by bigcasava1(m): 4:06am On Jun 21, 2019
frustrated bitch with gbomo mouth
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Dredgemaster(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Alexis11:
Lol... Give a dog a bad name so that you can kill it easily. cool

what is the proof that it is Nigerians that are committing those crimes
. What other proof do you need?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul / Eniola Badmus Nose Ring Photo / Mompha: Ismaila Mustapha Arraigned By EFCC In Lagos, Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.