Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger (42325 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
She has cigar sucking lips
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by tundey4all(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
What is this Country turning to?
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Olorunnim: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
shineeye1:

I no call you criminal my bro . That we are haunted everywhere overseas for our criminal activities is beyond contesting. It is a simple and true reflection of who we are at home. Our folks are fantastically corrupt.
But there are subtle ways to put it in print that it won't turn violent if you saw the papers you'll know the author has an Ulterior motive.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by KanuSE: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
nototribalist:
you can suck my dicck

Lol...40sec

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by SageMK: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
SmellingAnus:
@ The emboldened, Please remind about the person that brought about that quote... Was it Ola Rotimi?

I can't remember Bro.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Excellentmind: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
It pains to read derogatory contents like this, even when we acknowledge the extent of mockery this present failed government of Nigeria has brought upon her in the last four years. Every middlebrow in Ghana can spew trash against Nigerians without evidence because of Buhari, who went round the world telling them that Nigerians were criminals, all in a wimpish attempt to curry favour.

I have lived and worked in Ghana. There is nothing in Ghana that is better than what is obtained elsewhere. I have gone round their schools, and they are worse than those in Nigeria. I have gone to some of their clubs, and Nigerian musics rented the air. I have gone the their markets, and found Nigerian products everywhere. Even in the banking sector, Nigerian banks are leading. Why some Nigerians have refused to leave this very poor country is simply amazing.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
Stupid brainless bitcch, crime is crime, why tag them Nigerian criminals, like she said, Ghanians criminals abounds in Ghana as well, they just tag every criminal Nigeria... stupid poor country.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Bimpe29: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Candid truth spoken by a concerned and patriotic Nigerian
alBHAGDADI:
This is just a sign that there's something sick with Nigerians. We claim our country is horrible, so we run for greener pastures. Sadly, the horrible things we claim to have run away from are replicated in the greener pastures thereby destroying those places. That shows that almost every individual Nigerian is the cause of the problems Nigeria is facing.

We have gone to small Ghana there to teach them Yahoo plus and kidnapping, yet we kick when south africans descend on us with xenophobia.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by nototribalist: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
KanuSE:

Lol...40sec
i agree since you are a professional who fckk everyday.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by KanuSE: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
nototribalist:
i agree since you are a professional who fckk everyday.

Abeg go do ya homework...lazy shild

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
This is just a sign that there's something sick with Nigerians. We claim our country is horrible, so we run for greener pastures. Sadly, the horrible things we claim to have run away from are replicated in the greener pastures thereby destroying those places. That shows that almost every individual Nigerian is the cause of the problems Nigeria is facing.

We have gone to small Ghana there to teach them Yahoo plus and kidnapping, yet we kick when south africans descend on us with xenophobia.
It's not only Nigerians that commit crimes, Asia and Indians are rippling Ghana off, they hate Nigeria...any xenophobic attacks should be revenged by Nigerians... stupid dumb Ghanians.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
mamajj17:

Which part of Gernany do u stay? I dey Hamburg, na true u talk dear, SMH
how e go be na.. I wan come do msc for Hamburg university of applied science
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by nototribalist: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
KanuSE:

Abeg go do ya homework...lazy shild
you think I have your time

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by mmsen: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
KingSango:

Crime causes poverty in most cases people leave Nigeria yet never leave poverty

End poverty in Nigeria first then travel grin

No blame church or any one

But this woman is from Ghana. undecided

And poverty causes crime, not the reverse.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by KanuSE: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
nototribalist:
you think I have your time

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by udemzyudex(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
mvem:
...you miss the point

There is no point mister.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by francisduru: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
We need to be sure they are Nigerians, because Ghanaians are xenophobic
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by MiddleDimension: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

did you see where she said 3 out of every 8 kidnapper is Nigerian? that means there are 5 other people not Nigerians. so how does this now mean that Nigerians are the ones teaching them all the bad things?

also, all what she said are also done by foreigners in our country. we are not the worst people on earth.

you may call it what you like, but the idea of egunje creates the culture of generosity among us, Nigerians. i can say that.we are a very generous people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by UncleJudax(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Nigerians are terrible...the environment has made them so. And it it gonna get worse. see how they tolerate crime and dimwit politicians...
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by kevwemike: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Isoduwa:

Tell Buhari make he address una
did we Nigerians' have a president? No, a president that can't address primary school students without him not carrying script is that a president? And when he even decided to address the pupils without script it we Take the media 3 months to reconstruct what he will say and now u want him to address a whole nation, not possible. Nigeria is a joke and a laughing stock among nations of the earth.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by kinguwem: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=Nice123 post=79513081]Senseless write up. So because some Nigerians engage in criminality, every Nigerian living in Ghana is now a criminal and as a result their properties and businesses should be destroyed or looted.

This is high time we start applying common sense in whatever action we take in Africa. Nigerians, like other nationals, have been committing crimes in several parts of the world. How many times have we had that businesses or properties of the culprit's countrymen were destroyed or looted?

Today its south Africa, tomorrow is Ghana......[/quoteq Every country has laws. Nigerians who commit crimes in Ghana should be prosecuted accordingly. Looting of their shops is criminal, barbaric & retrogressive. Africans have a problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lol this is really true. 2015 when I got admitted to a school in China, the city was so welcoming to every tribe. Fastforward 2019, just graduated, no single school in my city agreed to admit me to study masters at their school, I literally had to leave the city. Why you may ask, They accept any other country except Nigerians, I really don’t blame them, last year alone, up to 45 students where arrested and in jail, can you believe all 45 where Nigerians under student visa?? The city has now blacklisted Nigerians. Same city that gave me a 1 year visa even when I didn’t have tuition fees. Lol a guy was screaming racism, I looked at him and shake my head. We are the cause of our problems. I see stories like this, and it doesn’t move me, I won’t blame any country that comes out and say we no longer wan Nigerians in our country. Lol funny enough when a guy I know was arrested, we went to give him winter cloths, and stuff, we asked why he is in here, he couldn’t bring himself to say he was doing illegal shit, no instead he was like THEY SAID I COMMITTED FRAUD�����.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
yungcheda:
The idiots shouting "is it only Nigerians committing crimes in ghana?". The question is, why must Nigerians commit crime in the 1st place? Even if "everybody" is committing, must Nigerians be involved in any way? Did they use crime to swear for us? Cant you try to live respectfully in another man's land? Even if it's war-stricken Syria or Afghanistan, Nigerians will still find a way to go there and start committing crime. The foolish youths that should think of changing this stupid act will be here supporting criminality then blame it on the government. The men in government, when election time reach, its still the same youths they will pay to cause havoc in the elections and allow rigging. Then the youths "clean their mouths" and turn to start blaming the same government they helped place rubbish men in

1 Like

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by rampantlover: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
A GOOD NIGERIAN IS A DEAD ONE (GHANAIAN PROVERB) grin grin grin grin ; useless country
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by rampantlover: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
What is preventing Nigerians to live like a normal human beings? That zoo is cursed and we Ghanaians will not sit idle for animals to invade our peace and serenity. Very wicked creatures

1 Like

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Khaleell001(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:
Ghana is a small Shithole, I wonder what Nigerians are looking for there

Instead of you to hide your head in shame you busy talking nonsense.
Your brothers over they are disgracing us.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Khaleell001(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
afroniger:
This woman has always been unapologetically anti-Nigerian and she no send, so no surprise here.

She is simply telling most if you the painful truth.

You people don't like hearing the truth without ethnic coloration.

I may not her ways ,but she has said the bitter truth.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Khaleell001(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Isoduwa:

Tell Buhari make he address una
So Buhari is the one who told your brothers to do G?
I think your brain needs an urgent transplant.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by rampantlover: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nigeria, the giant of Africa grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by rampantlover: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
We continue to smash you animals in Ghana until you learn how to live like humans.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by desiredhome: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Isoduwa:

Yes inside your 69 404

embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai / Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera / Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.