Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Experience At Lagos Business School (lbs) PHOTOS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience At Lagos Business School (lbs) PHOTOS (1369 Views)

UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS BUSINESS SCHOOL (ULBS) APPLICATION FORM IS OUT - 08158942445 / Five Reasons You Should Get An Mba At Lagos Business School​ / CBN Spends 6 Billion Naira On Abu Business School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At Lagos Business School (lbs) PHOTOS by bobydo: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
I will like to share my experience at the just concluded Management Acceleration Program (MAP)6 at the prestigious Lagos Business School Ajah.

The programme has been designed to equip emerging leaders with the relevant skills required to stimulate new ideas, lead confidently, make smart decisions and manage change in our dynamic business environment and also impart ethical and sustainable business practices geared towards making participants responsible business leaders.

The program was a three months Program designed for two Modules (1 week per Module)

In this MAP 6, we have 32 participants in the class, a very conducive and cozy environment (not the federal government own institution in Nigeria.)

During the first module in April, the class was a bit quiet as we are getting to know each other then.

I will be sharing more of the second module.

Re: My Experience At Lagos Business School (lbs) PHOTOS by kay4kay: 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
Whaooo. Nice one
Re: My Experience At Lagos Business School (lbs) PHOTOS by JudeNzemeks(m): 11:49pm On May 09, 2020
Hi bobydo,

I'm about to take the MAP in August this year,
I'll just like to know how impactful was the programme in helping people in your set change jobs or get promotions and what's the average pay of graduates of the MAP program.
Re: My Experience At Lagos Business School (lbs) PHOTOS by ThatKING(m): 12:16am On May 10, 2020
Bobydo hope the program has helped you in your career.
I am planning on taking the same certification but I'm not sure what the cost would be

(1) (Reply)

AKSU Observe Social Distancing In Exams Hall / I Would Have Graduated Today If Not For SARS – Final Year Student Cries Out / Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.