Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Would Have Graduated Today If Not For SARS – Final Year Student Cries Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Would Have Graduated Today If Not For SARS – Final Year Student Cries Out (1370 Views)

They're Shooting Us! - Plateau Student Cries In Bokkos Bush / List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News / ASUU: Our Mates In Kogi Have Graduated, FUL Students Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Have Graduated Today If Not For SARS – Final Year Student Cries Out by BornorBang: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2021
A final year student who hoped to be graduating with his course mates might have to spend some extra time in school after he missed his last exam.

According to [url][/url], he was arrested by operatives of the special anti-robbery squad, (SARS), a disbanded unit of the Nigeria Police Force, on Wednesday just as he was going for his final papers.

A Twitter user identified as Harrison Mbamara shared the young man’s story on the micro-blogging social network.

The student reportedly spent most part of the day in detention on August 4, unfortunately by the time he was released, the examination had already been concluded.

In a silent protest over his pitiable situation, he explained on his T-Shirt the reason he is unable to graduate. He was meant to wear the shirt for his signing out session.

On the shirt, he wrote; ”I would have graduated today, but State-CID said No!!. Boardman”

On Wednesday, Harrison shared a photo of the final year student wearing the shirt and wrote; ”He is reported to have been taken away by SARS early this morning even as he was supposed to write his last paper today,

Well he’s regained his freedom”

https:///i-would-have-graduated-today-if-not-for-sars-final-year-student/

Re: I Would Have Graduated Today If Not For SARS – Final Year Student Cries Out by OkuFaba(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2021
Police still harassing young lads in this country..

If you're young and successful in this country, your life is in danger at the hands of those that are meant to protect you.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Graduated Today If Not For SARS – Final Year Student Cries Out by BornorBang: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2021
May God just help us in this country!

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Graduated Today If Not For SARS – Final Year Student Cries Out by Sixsigmahub: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
#ENDSARS
Re: I Would Have Graduated Today If Not For SARS – Final Year Student Cries Out by Visocrate(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Don't klil yourself my bloda even those wey don graduate no job so God's Time is the best its not how far but how well

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Graduated Today If Not For SARS – Final Year Student Cries Out by McStoic(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kaiii....this is painful. Hope this is not a programmed near success syndrome?
Re: I Would Have Graduated Today If Not For SARS – Final Year Student Cries Out by nifemi25(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
There must be a reason God intentionally kept you from writing that last paper. What if you attented the last paper and you were mistakenly shot by secret cults. Just thank God for still been alive
Re: I Would Have Graduated Today If Not For SARS – Final Year Student Cries Out by Akporo1234: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
nifemi25:
There must be a reason God intentionally kept you from writing that last paper. What if you attented the last paper and you were mistakenly shot by secret cults. Just thank God for still been alive

The elders have spoken grin
Re: I Would Have Graduated Today If Not For SARS – Final Year Student Cries Out by Sixsigmahub: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2021
What can be done unto this Sars matter? I thought they disbanded them?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Commit Crimes In My Dreams? / Mother Celebrates Her Twin Daughters As They Both Emerge Best In Their Classes / GOUNI Lecturer Caught Harassing A Female Student For Having Long Hair (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.