Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development (16404 Views)

US Warns Citizens Of Terror Threats In Nigeria, Asks Them To Avoid ‘major Hotels / Mohammed Jamiu Addresses Supporters, Asks Them To Remain Focused / Govs Fear Tinubu’s Role As Buhari Inaugurates Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by Nigeriapen(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
News By Nigeripen.com.ng

resident Muhammadu Buhari has inaugurated the National Economic Council at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Thursday.

He charged the council in his inaugural address, to focus on security, agriculture, health, and economic development.

President Buhari asked Governors to rally the Local Government Chairmen in their states, to work towards improving education, and ensure that the next four years should focus on increasing Internally Generated Revenue, Value Added Tax, and Agricultural Output.

In attendance were the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, state Governors and their deputies.

Others present include, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno, Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari, and CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele.

News SOurce: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/buhari-inaugurates-nec-asks-them-to-focus-on-economic-development/

Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by kehinde1588(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
I believe the federal govt is not losing sleep on the economy.

Slow and steady, we shall achieve the Nigeria of our dream

God bless our darling President.

God bless our able and agile Vice president.

God bless all the progressive minded Nigerians.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by Jobac: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Good job Buhari and Osinbajo, we need to start seeing an improved economy. Having Prof. Yemi as the Chairman of the team shows that Nigeria is on the path of greatness.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by Bustincole(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Economy growth is awa vision right now

$1 must be ₦50.... Insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by Ifexontop(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
G boys
Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by Wanity(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
please am waiting for dollar to fall i want to buy car this year atleast 1 naira per dollar

Thank yoh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by frankotele(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Zombies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by QuickStandard: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Call QSS for your Uninterrupted Power Supply solutions, IT Support.
Inverters, Solar, UPS, controllers and Batteries.

Sales, installation, repairs, maintenance.

We also buy used inverter batteries
Call us let's pick them up from your location today

Check our Sig for details.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by Masogemstones(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Baba Nawaaoooo. Where are your Ministers? I hail oh...Which kind Country we find ourselves... OH! Still watching Shaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by Seun4FastLoans(f): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Alright

By the way, if you own a good business with a good statement of account or a salary eaner you can check below my comment and contact me for quick loans without collateral.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by jamezman(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
All na fvckery and nonsensical nonsense.....

When your country is on security alert..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by ForeThinker: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
AIN'T THIS THE SAME FOLKS MANAGING OUR ECONOMIC SINCE FIRST LEVEL?

#NAIJA-NO-LEVEL

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by fbiokechukwu: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
marapua
Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by Masogemstones(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hope This time that Mr President will simply Act Presidentially and as a Father. When an 77 Year old Man is not Fatherly...How Can He be Schooled into it?. God Please ... Educate Mr President and Make Him a Father of ALLLLLLL
Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by lazarusokafor90(m): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
kehinde1588:
I believe the federal govt is not losing sleep on the economy.

Slow and steady, we shall achieve the Nigeria of our dream

God bless our darling President.

God bless our able and agile Vice president.

God bless all the progressive minded Nigerians.

Wooooow I'm speechless.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by lazarusokafor90(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
It's perplexing to see that some people still believe in this government with all its talk and no action whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by jeeqaa7(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
When will you inaugurate the FEC Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by LIIU: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
lazarusokafor90:
It's perplexing to see that some people still believe in this government with all its talk and no action whatsoever.

Look at you
Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by Akanaz(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
We want results!!!
Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by israelmao(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
No comment until I see the make-up of this committee.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by Abalado(f): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
Association of looters
Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by vertueptime: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
NEC WITH NO MEMBERS, THIS MAN IS A CLOWN
Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by majamajic(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jobac:
Good job Buhari and Osinbajo, we need to start seeing an improved economy. Having Prof. Yemi as the Chairman of the team shows that Nigeria is on the path of greatness.

they have only 3 years and 11 months to do that, what do say about that ? out of 8 yrs

how possible is it to do what u can't do in the first 4 yrs in your last 3 yrs ? for me I don't think so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Please sir, president does not have power to announce ministers without national assembly's screening. Nigeria is not Ghana
Masogemstones:
Baba Nawaaoooo. Where are your Ministers? I hail oh...Which kind Country we find ourselves... OH! Still watching Shaaaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends / Former Deputy Governor Of Niger State, H.E Ahmed Musa, Dumps The APC / Tinubu’s Supporters Commence Preparations For 2027 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.