Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft (49555 Views)

Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by bigfish3k: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Spanishmilf:
but he North Korea capture USA Navy ship what did they do about it, or when kim Jong un was arresting USA citizen what do he do about it

so u want US to be fighting for all the flimpsy excuses that u lots were complaining in the past

3 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Emilokoiyawon: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Jessekd01:

I see no problem with US invading a terrorist nation.

Olodo. The number 1 terrorist nation in the world is Saudi Arabia, which also happens to be America's closest ally in the Middle East. Learn to read. Think. And speak logically.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
imam07:
what is wrong with this thing. What do u know.
shocked shocked

To whom much is given, sense is expected. I don't have time to argue with an ignorant nonentity.

P.S: The drone that was shut down is worth $150M+. Probably twice the price of an F35 stealth aircraft. How true is this?
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by samirus: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Donald J. Trump
President Obama made a desperate and terrible deal with Iran - Gave them 150 Billion Dollars plus I.8 Billion Dollars in CASH! Iran was in big trouble and he bailed them out. Gave them a free path to Nuclear Weapons, and SOON. Instead of saying thank you, Iran yelled Death to America. I terminated deal, which was not even ratified by Congress, and imposed strong sanctions. They are a much weakened nation today than at the beginning of my Presidency, when they were causing major problems throughout the Middle East. Now they are Bust! On Monday they shot down an unmanned drone flying in International Waters. We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it, not proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone. I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new, and ready to go, by far the best in the world. Sanctions are biting & more added last night. Iran can NEVER have Nuclear Weapons, not against the USA, and not against the WORLD!

Just try and listen to this man, don't Bleep with their military base

3 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
samirus:
Donald J. Trump
President Obama made a desperate and terrible deal with Iran - Gave them 150 Billion Dollars plus I.8 Billion Dollars in CASH! Iran was in big trouble and he bailed them out. Gave them a free path to Nuclear Weapons, and SOON. Instead of saying thank you, Iran yelled Death to America. I terminated deal, which was not even ratified by Congress, and imposed strong sanctions. They are a much weakened nation today than at the beginning of my Presidency, when they were causing major problems throughout the Middle East. Now they are Bust! On Monday they shot down an unmanned drone flying in International Waters. We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it, not proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone. I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new, and ready to go, by far the best in the world. Sanctions are biting & more added last night. Iran can NEVER have Nuclear Weapons, not against the USA, and not against the WORLD!

Just try and listen to this man, don't Bleep with their military base
grin grin

Hogwash, so Iran does not have its air defences right?

5 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
muykem:
Obama maintained peace with almost all the nation's of the world. He killed Osama without any drama after USA previous government has failed to achieve such even with a lot of resources committed. US will regret ever voting Trump.

My brother the scripture and the prophesy of Nostradamus is coming to pass. The next anti christ will enter Europe after conquering US
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by tsdarkside(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
seanwilliam:
what do u mean by "good"? without the whites, africa would have been terrible. whites make life easy and mysterious(the downside though). that being said, it is better america controls the world than countries with islamic concentration. u knw what that might result to. AMERICA is a necessary evil

i disagree completly with you on that....

who said white way is right way....??

have you seen a stable muslim nation before....??

or a stable asian nation....??

i am accusin your whites for all the evils they did and are still doing till today....
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by marvin906(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
the way people on nairaland lick US ass suprises me even if the US are at fault they will cover it up and say it's for the good of the world populace..
have any of sit down to watch the video realised by iran and the US and weigh the info given from both sides of the attack..
I might not be a fan of Iran buh it seems the US are just looking for a way to attack Iran because that drone entered Iranian airspace....if I where to go by this info the Iranians radio the drone three good times to leave it's airspace before being shot down..
and why was the drone on stealth mode in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Spanishmilf(m): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
bigfish3k:

US never forced anybody to join them in wars. (they called it coalision of the willing) they can also go it alone
US considerations is just its citizens that might rise against it
US will finish iran
all these countries u mentioned have fought proxy wars with the US and the US always comes out tops ie Russia and co always supporting arabs/islam against israel while US always support Israel- u know the rest story how israel has always been winning. USA 's only problem is its citizens revolt
the last war USA fought with Iran it cost them 2.2trn are to fuel their planes and their tech and they are yet to pay it to China... If you are doubting me check it on quora they are many countries who hate USA, but bro if USA should go one on one with Russia, China or Britain both countries will crumble
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by bigfish3k: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
Spanishmilf:
the last war USA fought with Iran it cost them 2.2trn are to fuel their planes and their tech and they are yet to pay it to China... If you are doubting me check it on quora they are many countries who hate USA, but bro if USA should go one on one with Russia, China or Britain both countries will crumble

I still maintain that the US will not crumble. the US liberated china from japan, helped russia to defeat germany with its superior weapons etc.
just remember that wars these days are not fought with numbers/population but with technology and the US has it in quantum more than others
when the US starts now people will be shouting bullying and arabs/muslims will start showing us pictures of women and children killed as a propaganda weapon.
let iran be wise and succum to the worlds only remaining super power or it will pay the price

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Spanishmilf(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
bigfish3k:

I still maintain that the US will not crumble. the US liberated china from japan, helped russia to defeat germany with its superior weapons etc.
just remember that wars these days are not fought with numbers/population but with technology and the US has it in quantum more than others
when the US starts now people will be shouting bullying and arabs/muslims will start showing us pictures of women and children killed as a propaganda weapon.
let iran be wise and succum to he worlds only remaining super power or it will pay the price
Lmao you better don't let YouTube videos fool you about top strongest country............................. I don't think you know what Russia is capable of and China... And let me burst your bubble in war time countries have the capability to produce 100 armor tank in a day do you know that Russia has the highest number of nuclear weapons.....Just go to youtube and press Tsar-60 bomb it a Russian bomb you will know what it made of, and the British people are silent killers when the united staye invaded Canada the British burned down the white house .........what did America do the did nothing
When kim jong un seize the US navy ship what did Trump do Nothing because he knows what will be the end of his country

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Spanishmilf(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
kemicalreaction:
grin grin

Too much of YouTube videos about top ten strongest military weapon is worrying him, he doesn't know when Iran was producing nuclear weapon Israel pm had to intervene and they stop.
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Spanishmilf(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
Countries USA can never defeat without any ally
Britain
Russia
China
North korea
Pakistan.............. They are strong in military
And probably japan
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by bigfish3k: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Lmao you better don't let YouTube videos fool you about top strongest country............................. I don't think you know what Russia is capable of and China... And let me burst your bubble in war time countries have the capability to produce 100 armor tank in a day do you know that Russia has the highest number of nuclear weapons.....Just go to youtube and press Tsar-60 bomb it a Russian bomb you will know what it made of, and the British people are silent killers when the united staye invaded Canada the British burned down the white house .........what did America do the did nothing
When kim jong un seize the US navy ship what did Trump do Nothing because he knows what will be the end of his country

so u believe that the US knows about the t sar 60 bomb and wouldnt prepare for its antidote . let the war start first and u will see how US will decimate these countries.
US will not fight britain the same way it will never fight israel even if provoked, remember that the US fought its way to independence from this same britain. israel once sank a US war ship but it didnt retaliate.

we have almost/have deviated... we were talking about iran and US. i still maintain that the US will decimate iran, overthrow ayatollah and install its choice. iranian refugees will flood every where not US refugees. iran should just borrow sense and stop flexing muscles with its superior. iran will loose las las

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by haryomikun(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

Crude at $150 dpb will lead to demand destruction
My tab on Demand Destruction is open on Investopedia

Just learned something new today... Thanks sire
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by bigfish3k: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
kemicalreaction:
grin grin

air defences right? its because US never ready for them, thats when u will know that they dont have any air defence. US have weapons that evade air defences.
hope u remember how they entered pakistan to kill osama without the pakistaki air defences knowing.
hope u remember that gadafi that has been making mouth over the years of how he will destroy the US, couldnt even fly a war plane when the chips were down they even carved a statue of gadafi using one hand to destroy the US jets. in real war, the US will first incapacitate ur air defence systems, ur air attack abilities. it will ground ur fighter jets in their bunkers before they will start the real ground war. u dont mess with US.
iran should just beware and stop doing gra gra. its citizens will just flood the world as refugees. US will only loose money and minimum casualties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by haryomikun(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
bigfish3k:

Spanishmilf so u believe that the US knows about the t sar 60 bomb and wouldnt prepare for its antidote . let the war start first and u will see how US will decimate these countries.
US will not fight britain the same way it will never fight israel even if provoked, remember that the US fought its way to independence from this same britain. israel once sank a US war ship but it didnt retaliate.

we have almost/have deviated... we were talking about iran and US. i still maintain that the US will decimate iran, overthrow ayatollah and install its choice. iranian refugees will flood every where not US refugees. iran should just borrow sense and stop flexing muscles with its superior. iran will loose las las

Let me give you an instance as to why the US will lose more than Iran

You're a tall, muscular, able bodied man who's handsome and chased by fine girls in your area. One day you passed by a one eyed tout who grew up without anyone loving him. He abused you for no reason and both of you started fighting. In the course of the fight, you lost an eye and several wounds that will leave scars were inflicted on your face by the one eyed tout. In the end though, you beat the hell out of the tout to the point of him losing consciousness.

Who lost and who won?

Your answer will determine who you thinks wins in this fight.

Iran has relatively nothing to lose. America has everything to lose. War to America will further weaken its economy. And that's apart from the trillions of debt they've incurred. There are several other stuff the US will suffer

Always be super cautious before getting into a fight with someone who has nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by bigfish3k: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Britain
Russia
China
North korea
And probably japan

its only britain , if there might be any

but whats on ur mind to even include north korea and pakistan
the same pakistan that the US military entered and killed osama without their air defence system knowing

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by imam07: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
kemicalreaction:
shocked shocked

To whom much is given, sense is expected. I don't have time to argue with an ignorant nonentity.

P.S: The drone that was shut down is worth $150M+. Probably twice the price of an F35 stealth aircraft. How true is this?
I intended not to argue with a fool like u thats y quit dragging issue with u. If the drone was $1b, does that concerns you? Did US came to cry about it to you. U go just giv yourself bp because of this.

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Spanishmilf(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
haryomikun:

Let me give you an instance as to why the US will lose more than Iran

You're a tall, muscular, able bodied man who's handsome and chased by fine girls in your area. One day you passed by a one eyed tout who grew up without anyone loving him. He abused you for no reason and both of you started fighting. In the course of the fight, you lost an eye and several wounds that will leave scars were inflicted on your face by the one eyed tout. In the end though, you beat the hell out of the tout to the point of him losing consciousness.

Who lost and who won?

Your answer will determine who you thinks wins in this fight.

Iran has relatively nothing to lose. America has everything to lose. War to America will further weaken its economy. And that's apart from the trillions of debt they've incurred. There are several other stuff the US will suffer

Always be super cautious before getting into a fight with someone who has nothing to lose.
you are on point man....brain washed iran that if they hold gun they shout Allah Akbar before they die imagine if Iran strike us5 a nuclear weapon and it destroys Network or California imagine trillions of dollars lost

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Spanishmilf(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
bigfish3k:

its only britain , if there might be any

but whats on ur mind to even include north korea and pakistan
the same pakistan that the US military entered and killed osama without their air defence system knowing
you can't compare Pakistan of then with now oh gawd..... North Korea has the highest number of troops over 5million soldiers
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Horus(m): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
War with Iran could destroy global economy. Shutting down the Strait of Hormuz would destroy the American economy by detonating the $1.2 quadrillion derivatives market; and that would collapse the world banking system, crushing the world’s $80 trillion GDP and causing an unprecedented depression

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by ndukaejime1994(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

We need a world Police for stability and order..
And America is equal to the task

Not every nation should be a nuclear power ..

Even the nuclear ones are on a treaty... To control the amount of warheads in stuck..

The world is safer with America

Not every country should be a nuclear power but any country that have the capability in all strength to own a nuclear weapon should go on
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by AJ10(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
and the most powerful man is?
have heard you bro... why did Trump call off the strike order earlier today? if you can answer this questions then you know where am coming from and for information the hype of U.S as the world most powerful Nation is overrated.. only if you know what Russia can do to U.S even their politicians are all aware of that not talk of u
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by AJ10(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
have heard you bro... why did Trump call off the strike order earlier today? if you can answer this questions then you know where am coming from and for information the hype of U.S as the world most powerful Nation is overrated.. only if you know what Russia can do to U.S even their politicians are all aware of that not talk of u.

and for ur information am not saying U.S can't beat Iran in war but it will be too damaging to U.S base on what Iran will cause the u.s
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by AJ10(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=bigfish3k post=79541888]

have heard you bro... why did Trump call off
the strike order earlier today? if you can
answer this questions then you know where
am coming from and for information the hype
of U.S as the world most powerful Nation is
overrated.. only if you know what Russia can
do to U.S even their politicians are all aware
of that not talk of u.
and for ur information am not saying U.S can't
beat Iran in war but it will be too damaging to
U.S base on what Iran will cause the u.s..

let talk about fact leave Religion out of it.. only weak people use it to back their story
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
bigfish3k:

air defences right? its because US never ready for them, thats when u will know that they dont have any air defence. US have weapons that evade air defences.
hope u remember how they entered pakistan to kill osama without the pakistaki air defences knowing.
hope u remember that gadafi that has been making mouth over the years of how he will destroy the US, couldnt even fly a war plane when the chips were down they even carved a statue of gadafi using one hand to destroy the US jets. in real war, the US will first incapacitate ur air defence systems, ur air attack abilities. it will ground ur fighter jets in their bunkers before they will start the real ground war. u dont mess with US.
iran should just beware and stop doing gra gra. its citizens will just flood the world as refugees. US will only loose money and minimum casualties
Too many Hollywood films grin grin

If you think the likes of China and Russia will observe while Iran is being attacked by the US, you're in for a long thing. The problem is an attack on Iran would lead to a complete destabilization of the ME if it does not lead to WW3. Do you think the likes of Houthi in Yemen, Hezbollah in Lebanon and other Iranian proxies in the ME will watch and watch their big boss go down without a fight. Also, the Shia minorities in Saudi Arabia (where there oil comes from) will form an axis of resistance and the strait of hormuz will be permanently inaccessible to the likes of Saudi Arabia (90% of their oil passes through this strait). As for the bomb part, Israel conducted over 2000 airstrikes on Lebanon at the onset of the Israeli-Hezbolah war in 2006 or so in order to decapacitate their missile system that could be used attack Israel, I guess you know what happened after that.

I'm not saying you shouldn't watch/read CNN or BBC, but try to do your own independent research don't for get to use Duckduckgo as your search engine because Google is censoring some informations that might liberate a brainwashed zombie like you. Clear your mind of all biases and watch your eyes open to the reality on ground grin grin
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by bigfish3k: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
Spanishmilf:
you can't compare Pakistan of then with now oh gawd..... North Korea has the highest number of troops over 5million soldiers

pakistan? when?
just about 6yrs ago that osama was killed , they are now very strong. the US will repeat that over and over again if it wants to
i dont like it when u are mentioning countries that cant invent anything but rely on buying from others as being able to face the US that supplies military hardwares worldwide

the US technology will decimate that their 5million troops. but why cant north korea invade south korea again as they did in the 1950's and watch what US will do

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
haryomikun:

My tab on Demand Destruction is open on Investopedia

Just learned something new today... Thanks sire

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by bigfish3k: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Too many Hollywood films grin grin

If you think the likes of China and Russia will observe while Iran is being attacked by the US, you're in for a long thing. The problem is an attack on Iran would lead to a complete destabilization of the ME if it does not lead to WW3. Do you think the likes of Houthi in Yemen, Hezbollah in Lebanon and other Iranian proxies in the ME. Also, the minorities in Saudi Arabia (where there oil comes from) will form an axis of resistance and the strait of hormuz will be permanently inaccessible to the likes of Saudi Arabia (90% of their oil passes through this strait). A single page might not be enough of I should continue with the analysis.

I'm not saying you shouldn't watch/read CNN or BBC, but try to do your own independent research don't for get to use Duckduckgo as your search engine because Google is censoring some informations that might liberate a brainwashed zombie like you. Clear your all biases and watch your eyes open to the reality on ground grin grin

is there anytime they have stayed out of US wars? they are always fighting by proxy. but the US will win at the end of the day no matter the resistance formed by the houtis, hezbollah etc.
US has more stronger allies like the israelis , britain , france, australia etc

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Too much of YouTube videos about top ten strongest military weapon is worrying him, he doesn't know when Iran was producing nuclear weapon Israel pm had to intervene and they stop.
Don't mind the clowns grin grin
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by tsdarkside(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Britain
Russia
China
North korea
And probably japan

add nigeria to the list....you may laugh,but nigeria is tough....may not have that much advanced weapons,but infrastructure is already their incase of world war....

when nigeria start mass production and general mobilization,the world go hearam....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0KSJCK9eXM

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World / Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election / U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.