Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft (49543 Views)

Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by tsdarkside(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
i mean think over it....

if no crude is flowin from that area,how can that be bad for you....??
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
cronsberg:
Hey, iran is a country, with a government, people, institutions, industries, proud history, armed forces etc and not a terrorist organization. A very unstable and dangerous country like isreal and pakistan and north korea posses nuclear weapons, it is iran that is your problem?

I'm very sure u are from d north. U guys always take side with those Arabs wether good or bad. Oshofre

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Here they are defending a terrorist country...
Islamic Republic of Iran

The United States should stop issuing these people visas... They are all the same thing.. They think alike..
Adebowale and Abdul muttalab comes to mind...
They can be identified by a black patch on their fore heads... United States embassy take note please..

Thank God for Trump...

Thank you bro. U reason well

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by muykem: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
FashionCapital:
if only u knw how good this sound for other crude oil state 9ja included..or we have forgotten so fast the oil boom and the circumstances dat surrounded..over 42% of world oil comes frm the middle east.a war in that region means an increase in oil price in the int' market.....i don't wish for a war but wish to wake up and find crude oil at $150 per barrel...
I agree with on economy side but I will like you to also analysis security side as it relates to terrorists on the country. Remember the consequences of Libya war on Nigeria security.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by imam07: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
muykem:
Obama maintained peace with almost all the nation's of the world. He killed Osama without any drama after USA previous government has failed to achieve such even with a lot of resources committed. US will regret ever voting Trump.
are u d one representing the US that will regret voting Trump?

6 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by imam07: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
adedehinbo:
you just a mooron for this comment,check the numbers of countries Iran invaded,its zero but check the us its countless,be fair enough and stop being a bigot
You are the slowpoke here. Dont you think if Iran should have the power the US has, the world is in trouble. I don't know why all u guy use to side these terrorist countries. If most of these arab countries are strong like US, Isreal, Britain, Russia etc, the world will not be at peace.
Iran does not have power to invade other country that is d reason they can't do it. Is this not this same US who rescue Iran from Iraqi oppression in many years back. Now Iran have forgotten that.

25 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by imam07: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
tsdarkside:
the way some of you can defend white people is irritating....

its like una lifes depends on it....

what good ever came from this nasty people to defend them so much....??
the phone u are using to type this is produced by the whites except u are using Chinese phone. Chinese sef are among the developed tribe in the world. So stop saying you don't benefit from them.

14 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

I'm very sure u are from d north. U guys always take side with those Arabs wether good or bad. Oshofre
Iran is not an Arab country, get your facts right

I can't help but laugh at some ignorant comments here grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by budaatum: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Here they are defending a terrorist country...
Islamic Republic of Iran

The United States should stop issuing these people visas... They are all the same thing.. They think alike..
Adebowale and Abdul muttalab comes to mind...
They can be identified by a black patch on their fore heads... United States embassy take note please..

Thank God for Trump...
See sense! Do you even know where Iran is on a map?

You were flying your fuqing plane in Iran air space. Go look map and tell me how you could've been "minding your own business" with your drone so far away from your maga business at home!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by FashionCapital(m): 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
muykem:
I agree with on economy side but I will like you to also analysis security side as it relates to terrorists on the country. Remember the consequences of Libya war on Nigeria security.
i sincerely appreciate ur point of view.thank God U Knw it will positively impact our economy.. naw in terms of security wise, i see no war between U.S and Iran (am nt saying iran is less capable). but come to think of it if U.S decides to test run a single missle in iran. GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by AroOkigbo(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
FashionCapital:
if only u knw how good this sound for other crude oil state 9ja included..or we have forgotten so fast the oil boom and the circumstances dat surrounded..over 42% of world oil comes frm the middle east.a war in that region means an increase in oil price in the int' market.....i don't wish for a war but wish to wake up and find crude oil at $150 per barrel...
Crude at $150?
How much will be the pump price of the different (deregulated) fuels in Nigeria ?

4 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by FashionCapital(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Are you a politician... Because it's only them that benefits in this country..
When Jonathan was there and a barrel was over 150.. What did he do with the proceed.. How many refineries did he build.. Just money to loot
am nt a politician just a student of political science (foreign policy).. as Reskid stated"it will solve our temporary problems"....let look at our political and historical antecedents in the 70's during the arab-isreali conflict (i suppose you'av read/heard the story before) and all that led to the oil boom when Nigeria Was The Giant Of Africa(if Nt Read Up)...i love ur arguement abt jonathan regime and it inherent corruption, but money was in circulation (oyel money). to cut the boring story short , increase in oil price is an increase in fed-state allocation, payment of bursary, commencement of projects, employment of work force e.t.c. ALL AM SURE OF IS THAT WE WILL ALL DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BENEFIT...thanks

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by FashionCapital(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
AroOkigbo:

Crude at $150?
How much will be the pump price of the different (deregulated) fuels in Nigeria ?
i don't think i get ur point of view (no offence). but i talk int't market nt local.
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Funaki: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

They're Persians, not Arabs. Persians and Arabs are not even friendly with one another.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by tsdarkside(m): 2:18am On Jun 21, 2019
imam07:
the phone u are using to type this is produced by the whites except u are using Chinese phone. Chinese sef are among the developed tribe in the world. So stop saying you don't benefit from them.

i repeat,i profit nothing from them....

i dont care about them solong they stay out of my way....
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Emilokoiyawon: 3:08am On Jun 21, 2019
networkrecharg:

We dont need any world war3...
IRAN should stop disrespecting USA... USA mean well for the world... Peace In Priceless

grin grin grin grin Kikikikikikikikikikik. Your mind is so simple grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Emilokoiyawon: 3:17am On Jun 21, 2019
imam07:
You are the slowpoke here. Dont you think if Iran should have the power the US has, the world is in trouble. I don't know why all u guy use to side these terrorist countries. If most of these arab countries are strong like US, Isreal, Britain, Russia etc, the world will not be at peace.
Iran does not have power to invade other country that is d reason they can't do it. Is this not this same US who rescue Iran from Iraqi oppression in many years back. Now Iran have forgotten that.

Wait. Are you talking about the same US that invaded the wrong country Iraq after making up a fake story about weapons of mass destruction? Or are you talking about another US?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by tsdarkside(m): 3:53am On Jun 21, 2019
imam07:

sooo,the world is at peace now,because of us of a....??

bullshitt....

you just love whorshippin white people,thats all....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by tsdarkside(m): 3:54am On Jun 21, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Iran is not an Arab country .

I can't help but laugh at some ignorant comments here grin grin

iranians dont see themselfs as arab people....
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by tsdarkside(m): 3:56am On Jun 21, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin grin grin Kikikikikikikikikikik. Your mind is so simple grin grin grin grin

you do know this picture is about beastiality,right....??

beastiality is the term used for havin sex with animals....
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Emilokoiyawon: 4:05am On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

you do know this picture is about beastiality,right....??

beastiality is the term used for havin sex with animals....

It is bestiality not beastiality. Mr. Beastiality, why are you trying to change the topic - "...the US means well for the world..."

I can't stop laughing at this grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by tsdarkside(m): 4:09am On Jun 21, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

It is bestiality not beastiality. Mr. Beastiality, why are you trying to change the topic - "...the US means well for the world..."

I can't stop laughing at this grin grin grin grin

animals are beasts,soo beastiality....

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Emilokoiyawon: 4:21am On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

animals are beasts,soo beastiality....

Check your dictionary or are you also Mr. Olodo? Now, back to the topic "...The US means well for the world." grin grin grin grin

The emboldened is your submission....and I can't stop laughing... grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by orisa37: 4:29am On Jun 21, 2019
Iran, a ripe Tomato, is just a Chicken on a String.
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by fx45(m): 5:06am On Jun 21, 2019
FashionCapital:
Don't celebrate yet... Any oil boom is only for Buhari and his thieving gangs

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by imam07: 6:11am On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

sooo,the world is at peace now,because of us of a....??

bullshitt....

you just love whorshippin white people,thats all....

call it what u like unless we want to deceive ourselves. White race is ahead of black race in any better thing. We blame these white people that they hate us. We black hate and kill ourselves that white hate us. Why will you allow nuclear weapons be handled by those that do not value life. Tell me where is more peaceful in the world today and wre is not. Especially you people come here to condemn the Americans and still you are struggling to visit US. Why not you visit Iraq, Iran, Palestine and some troubled Middle East area.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by tsdarkside(m): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2019
imam07:
call it what u like unless we want to deceive ourselves. White race is ahead of black race in any better thing. We blame these white people that they hate us. We black hate and kill ourselves that white hate us. Why will you allow nuclear weapons be handled by those that do not value life. Tell me where is more peaceful in the world today and wre is not. Especially you people come here to condemn the Americans and still you are struggling to visit US. Why not you visit Iraq, Iran, Palestine and some troubled Middle East area.

give me a break....

you want to defend people that killed you and stole your stuff,thats okay for me....

but dont await all of us to think like you....

i will never admire a thief and a murderer....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by seanwilliam(m): 6:50am On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:
the way some of you can defend white people is irritating....

its like una lifes depends on it....

what good ever came from this nasty people to defend them so much....??
what do u mean by "good"? without the whites, africa would have been terrible. whites make life easy and mysterious(the downside though). that being said, it is better america controls the world than countries with islamic concentration. u knw what that might result to. AMERICA is a necessary evil

5 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2019
cronsberg:
Hey, iran is a country, with a government, people, institutions, industries, proud history, armed forces etc and not a terrorist organization. A very unstable and dangerous country like isreal and pakistan and north korea posses nuclear weapons, it is iran that is your problem?
America media done brainwash these ones

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel / Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.