Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft (49550 Views)

Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by topmost945(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2019
get to anywhere in Lagos for just#100 this June, follow this link to get started
http://api.oride.operapay.com/s/hGK
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by MicroBox: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2019
imam07:
You are the slowpoke here. Dont you think if Iran should have the power the US has, the world is in trouble. I don't know why all u guy use to side these terrorist countries. If most of these arab countries are strong like US, Isreal, Britain, Russia etc, the world will not be at peace.
Iran does not have power to invade other country that is d reason they can't do it. Is this not this same US who rescue Iran from Iraqi oppression in many years back. Now Iran have forgotten that.
What will happen if Iran have military power as US, they will be killing at will or they will be invading countries and seizing land?
Stop believing US propaganda as world most powerful.
If US is absolutely more than Iran's power, Iran would have become like Gaza. Believe it or not..
China is as powerful as US.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Merlin1153: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2019
networkrecharg:

We dont need any world war3...
IRAN should stop disrespecting USA... USA mean well for the world... Peace In Priceless
u said USA mean well for the world or for themself, USA have nuclear weapon but dont want other country to posses its, so that when war brokeout they can used to against other country without interference/chanlenge, do u read history, do u know what happen in world war two when USA drop to two ATOMIC BOMB in JAPAN, one in HIROSHIMA and the other one in NAGASHAGI, killing more than 400,000 people, imagine if JAPAN two possess nuckear weapon at time and drop one in whashigton DC, drop another in new york, how wil AMERICA feel, AMERICA are the real Terrorist, and if world war three start and country like IRAN, RUSSIA, NORTH KOREA, JAPAN, CHINA, PAKISTAN can face USA and destroy that evil country, the same country that kill GADAFFI, see how the people of libya are sufferring how, the same people that saddam hussein, saying saddam is building nuclear weapon, up til how america can proff that, the same people who kill MORSI of egypt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by kutashi: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

So you don't know that a nuclear Iran is the end of the world... Imagine Boko Haram ... Isis.. Al Qaeda with a nuclear weapon...
But a nuclear USA is friend to the world? What an 'Indomie mind'

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by AJ10(m): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2019
which white produce phone... oga all phones are produced in china except few from Vietnam.. which yeye white..china is white but not propaganda west side white
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by trapQ: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2019
Was it America that killed 3 million biafrans? Was it America that killed 1million Hutus? Is it America that is currently responsible for the zamfara bandits killing and maiming people in their sleep? What about boko Haram , how many people have their killed and displaced since their inception? Is America responsible for that too?

Yeah we can go on about white people and how they're evil but at least they value their own people and don't kill their own people but the black man is a higher devil the black man kills his fellow black man while worshipping other races.
tsdarkside:

give me a break....

you want to defend people that killed you and stole your stuff,thats okay for me....

but dont await all of us to think like you....

i will never admire a thief and a murderer....

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by AJ10(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2019
lol I thought I was the only one... some Nigeria will just open their mouth anyhow. they don't even understand international politics. some are calling Iran terrorists country west propaganda is gaining here I see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Akande123: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Bring hard evidence or shut up

You are very naive... This was a statement from Hillary Clinton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5uCHHWOU-k

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by tsdarkside(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2019
trapQ:
Was it America that killed 3 million biafrans? Was it America that killed 1million Hutus? Is it America that is currently responsible for the zamfara bandits killing and maiming people in their sleep? What about boko Haram , how many people have their killed and displaced since their inception? Is America responsible for that too?

Yeah we can go on about white people and how they're evil but at least they value their own people and don't kill their own people but the black man is a higher devil the black man kills his fellow black man while worshipping other races.

abegi,olomo biafra....park well....!!

if you not happy,you can still pack your things and migrate to ghana where they love you so much....

bye bye....
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by AJ10(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2019
Angelfrost:
Iranian leaders fail to learn from history... They should check with Palestine, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc...

America is already sowing the seeds... Civil war loading... Iran will soon implode if they don't caution themselves.

lol u don min it.. Iran explode may be u have not been following Iran and U.S before this is not the first time Iran will take down U.S drone and U.S can't do shii... you think Iran is like those countries you mentioned which can be easily run over then u are deceiving ur self..if U.S like he should confront Iran all U.S ships and carriers will be sink into the ocean. most of think don't even know the capabilities of some of this country just because the Almighty U.S is mentioned. for ur information there some countries U.S can't even toy with e.g mother Russia

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Akande123: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2019
Angelfrost:

Great man, did you miss the part about "sowing seeds", " civil war", and "imploding"?... America doesn't directly engage. No need for that, not when you can easily equip the opposition to start an insurrection.

Do you think the civil wars in the countries mentioned were ordinary coincidences? Do you know how many civil wars and internal conflicts America via CIA indirectly initiated?... There are many ways to overthrow a stubborn national leader.

Have you already forgotten Iraq and Libya?

I guess you are enjoying the one sowed by the same bully in your country? Humans are just fascinating. You dont want to be bullied but you support bullies yet hate people who try to defend themselves via deterrence. Some of you even wish they go to war so that you can benefit economically. Don't worry, same is coming for you. The kidnap, robbery and rampage by hoodlums/terrorists is just a tip of the ice berg.
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Bring hard evidence or shut up

I hate when people talk ignorantly, go to Wikipedia, the evidence is there, search Taliban Soviet Union war.
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Akande123: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
God bless you jare....

kayjay69:
A nuclear Iran is not the end of the world. As much as I do not condone Iran's covert support of terrorist groups in the middle east especially Hezbollah and Houthi Rebels, one can argue that all is fair in love and war and they are only playing the cards that they were dealt. And afterall, did the US and its allies not support other terrorist groups such as IS and the Taliban when it suited their purpose? So what gives one country the right to attack another on some trumped up charges. If anything, I can state that the US has been the biggest exporter of terrorism and is the greatest threat to world peace. The things the US has done since WW2 through the CIA, through their many wars and interventions, all in the name of spreading democracy, killing and deposing democratically elected leaders while springing up puppets of their own to do their bidding, are beyond reprehensible. And they continue to do more till this day. Every country, every country worth its name, owes it to it's people to defend its borders and territory as it deems fit. We may never know the truth of this whole thing, but one thing is clear, Iran does not wish to go to War, they may wage war covertly but they do not wish to go to an all out war with the US. But the US has constantly stated that it wishes to go to war with Iran, especially under this current white house administration. So if you put two and two together, with the US history of always being the aggressor (since WW2), you can see why all of this may be what the US needs to set the stage for attacking Iran.

A nuclear Iran will only mean that the US and its allies cannot try such provocative actions as to attack Iran. This has been the modus operandi of the US. They have been the aggressor of every war since WW2, attacking for no just reason, countries who have never provoked them. Iran knows this and therefore knows that being nuclear capable means the US will never go to war with them. The US knows this and that is why they will stop at nothing to ensure Iran does not have access to nuclear weapons. The US wants to continue to ensure that they have military superiority over all the countries in the world, it is one of the ways they have been able to spread Capitalism and stifle Communism, thereby growing their economy and making them the largest in the world. That is why they outspend all the other countries by record margins. But some say this will eventually bankrupt them as it is not sustainable in the longer term. Which is why they must continually go to war to justify their outrageous military budget.

We all know that the US will always try to look for some cock and bull story to use as an excuse to attack Iran, in this regard, they really do not have one. They need one, but clearly Iran does not want this war, the US does. Ever since the Iranian revolution, it seems the US has seen Iran as the girlfriend that dumped them and they've been seeking ways to get even. From the days of the Czar, who oppressed his people and was supported by the US because it suited their purpose, the US involvement with Iran has always been to the detriment of the average Iranian. If you understand how Capitalism grew and the things the US did to ensure that, you will know just how much more evil the US is and has always been compared to the Iranian govt you try to label as terrorists. It is sad that we often fall for what is sold to us rather than go read, gather facts of our own and make informed decisions on the basis of such.

I contend that if the US goes to war with Iran, it is not that the US will not win but it is that the damage that Iran will do to US allies in that region, namely Israel and Saudi Arabia, will make the cost of winning that war very high. Iran has missile systems capable of reaching Israel and Saudi Arabia, make no mistake if the US attacks Iran they will retaliate by attacking these two friends of the US. Maybe the overall goal is to throw the destabilize the region which then raises the price of oil thereby making already rich oil companies and investment bankers on wall street even richer. We have seen this all before, history always has a funny way of repeating itself. But in Iran, the US will surely meet an adversary unlike any they have encountered since the Vietnam war because a key advantage Iran as a country holds is the unfriendly terrain. It suits them properly than it does the US and wars are fought and won on the ground.

Overall, my advice is that saner heads would prevail but with that Orange Turd in the White House, nobody knows really what could become of this.

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by imam07: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
MicroBox:

What will happen if Iran have military power as US, they will be killing at will or they will be invading countries and seizing land?
If US is absolutely more than Iran's power, Iran would have become like Gaza. Believe it or not..
go sleep. Many of you said this before Sadam and Gaddafi

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Angelfrost(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Akande123:

I guess you are enjoying the one sowed by the same bully in your country? Humans are just fascinating. You dont want to be bullied but you support bullies yet hate people who try to defend themselves via deterrence. Some of you even wish they go to war so that you can benefit economically. Don't worry, same is coming for you. The kidnap, robbery and rampage by hoodlums/terrorists is just a tip of the ice berg.

Firstly, I don't like U.S, have never liked nor fancied them... But, that doesn't mean I should be ignorant of what they are capable of (what they have been doing for decades)... I would do the same if I were in their shoes. That's how you gain power.

Secondly, America is not the genesis nor are they the harbingers of Nigeria's maladies... It's quite preposterous and obtuse for you to apportion the blame to them in any way... Our choice of leaders since independence brought us to this point. Please, stay with the topic, and desist from such absurdity.

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by imam07: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
Tyakukwe:

Omg!!! You really need to read your history. Only Iran stood alone in that war. Nobody helped them.
Do I need to read history, when I know when it happened.
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by imam07: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
kemicalreaction:
[s][/s] Just STFU. US empowered Iraq to become the fourth most powerful military in the when they fought against Iran. angry
what is wrong with this thing. What do u know.

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Angelfrost(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
AJ10:

lol u don min it.. Iran explode may be u have not been following Iran and U.S before this is not the first time Iran will take down U.S drone and U.S can't do shii... you think Iran is like those countries you mentioned which can be easily run over then u are deceiving ur self..if U.S like he should confront Iran all U.S ships and carriers will be sink into the ocean. most of think don't even know the capabilities of some of this country just because the Almighty U.S is mentioned. for ur information there some countries U.S can't even toy with e.g mother Russia

No need to get all unnecessarily emotional over another nation's power moves... Go back and read my responses properly.

I was quite emphathic in stating that America knows better than to tackle Iran head on... That's why they have the string-pulling intelligence organization with a lot of homegrown spies and operatives in Iran... It will take just the right assassination moves or seeds sown in the right places to set the nation against itself without allusion to U.S... It won't be the first, nor second time in hidden secret history.

Sir, the operative word is "implode", not " explode". They are quite distinct from each other. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
oluwaahmed:

But India is a stable country with no known terrorist affiliation, even Pakistan isn't affiliated to any terror group with their ISI actively involved in counterterrorism.
IRAN mba, country is unstable with many jihadis occupying sensitive government position.

Seriously ?

Pakistan is home to the largest no of terrorist groups in the world which r under sanction by UN.

Compared to Pakistan , Iran is relatively better.
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by bigfish3k: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
tactius:

Plus side...there might be more money to pay for subsidy for PMS*. Government might even bring down prices of fuel.

Plus side....should government decide to deregulate....the price of PMS may go up, but there would be a good finaicnal cushion short term (and more revenue....means potentially more revenue for things like railways and other public transport.

Minus side...rise in price of kerosene, and diesel (which have been deregulated). PMS too may go up should government decide to deregulate the sector anyway.

*PMS=Premium Motor Spirit aka Petrol.

be deceiving urself, it seems that u dont know the history of nigerian govt.
no price of fuel will go down here because when the price goes up in int'l market the govt will use increased subsidy spending as an excuse to increase the pump price here
also , when the price goes down in the int'l market with the attendant lower subsidy spending by the govt. Do u know that this same govt will also use that as an excuse to increase the pump price citing low revenue for the govt, that they want to increase revenue for railways and payment of salaries, they will cunningly start to owe salaries
my brother, the only solution is that we refining our oil ourselves; then we can jubilate whenever there is a pending increase in the int'l market
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by bigfish3k: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
AJ10:

u people are just funny sha
US is the strongest military force on earth, ur Russia, Iran and china cant do nothing
u people will just be chest beating until america will turn iran to another yemen so that u will add it to ur preachings in the mosque how america is destroying arab/muslim countries

person wey pass u don pass u

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by laiza(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
When Iran didn't have nuclear weapons they are being feared, now they have nuclear weapons you want to go eat with her? A former president of the US among many other presidents signed an agreement for Iran to reduce the uranium enrichment program but they can use 30% of it to build a nuclear power which almost all her neighbors have. USA should learn to respect other people's sovereignty and government. If any country wants to build a nuclear power they should be able to do so as long as they are within the recommended regulations. Iran had been preparing for war with the US since 1975 and America think they can scare them easily? They really don't know what is in store for them. If America are sure of starting a war with Iran with the hope they can win then let them go ahead. Maybe this will eventually teach them a lesson. Russia cannot attack the US because the whole world afraid it would mean the end of the world. In my opinion Iran is a bigger threat to the US than North Korea. The war won't last for months at all. It would only be a matter of weeks and I can bet you Iran will never attack first but will determine when the war will end should America attacks. But we all know Trump is but a bully and all these show of force is only to divert attention from himself due to the impending impeachment and consequent incarceration.

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by SammyTJack: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
Im with Iran 100% on this one.
We all know what thoses American idiots were trying to pull,
Iran stand firm against the US, against the enemy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by thomas212: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
I would the us also trespass.. if it happen to be the other way round,the Us would have done worse than that..
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Ugosample(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

Crude at $150 dpb will lead to demand destruction
exactky
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Spanishmilf(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
MicroBox:

you talk about weapons.... USA has weapons Iran has weapon but do you think both countries has d money to fuel their weapons the last war USA made when they invaded iraq or so it cost them $2.2trn in which USA has not fully paid d money so you think if USA goes war with Iran they won't be in trouble also?? Do you think USA is stronger than China or Russia not to talk of Britain...

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Spanishmilf(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
bigfish3k:

US is the strongest military force on earth, ur Russia, Iran and china cant do nothing
u people will just be chest beating until america will turn iran to another yemen so that u will add it to ur preachings in the mosque how america is destroying arab/muslim countries

Strongest military you say............................... You are joking �� do you think USA invaded Iraq alone in 2003 or u think USA fought Ww2 alone, with all the sanction USA is giving China do you think if it is Nigeria that is giving USA problem they won't destroy them.. Go and browse or go to YouTube and browse about Tsar-60 it a Russia bomb the most powerful bomb on Earth do you think vladmir Putin is joking as a president USA can't go with war with Iran unless USA Ally back them up........Russia,China,, Pakistan and the great Britain will destroy USA in a minute...if you doubt good search how Britain burn down the white house
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Spanishmilf(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
MicroBox:

in terms of technology China beat USA hands down and in terms of military I can't say because China also have the best military tech in the world

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Spanishmilf(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
laiza:
When Iran didn't have nuclear weapons they are being feared, now they have nuclear weapons you want to go eat with her? A former president of the US among many other presidents signed an agreement for Iran to reduce the uranium enrichment program but they can use 30% of it to build a nuclear power which almost all her neighbors have. USA should learn to respect other people's sovereignty and government. If any country wants to build a nuclear power they should be able to do so as long as they are within the recommended regulations. Iran had been preparing for war with the US since 1975 and America think they can scare them easily? They really don't know what is in store for them. If America are sure of starting a war with Iran with the hope they can win then let them go ahead. Maybe this will eventually teach them a lesson. Russia cannot attack the US because the whole world afraid it would mean the end of the world. In my opinion Iran is a bigger threat to the US than North Korea. The war won't last for months at all. It would only be a matter of weeks and I can bet you Iran will never attack first but will determine when the war will end should America attacks. But we all know Trump is but a bully and all these show of force is only to divert attention from himself due to the impending impeachment and consequent incarceration.
even if war actually happen between Iran and USA both of d country has d power to wipe out each other in a seconds and also North Korea will join Iran to defeat America, it will surprise USA when they see that their Ally is joining forces with Their enemy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Spanishmilf(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
bigfish3k:

but he North Korea capture USA Navy ship what did they do about it, or when kim Jong un was arresting USA citizen what do he do about it
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Jessekd01: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
blackaxe78:

US invaded Iraq on a false belief that Iraq had nuclear facilities. At the end of the invasion, Nothing was found. Bush failed to apologise.

Absolutely nothing was found. FBI report was completely false.

I see no problem with US invading a terrorist nation.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by bigfish3k: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Strongest military you say............................... You are joking �� do you think USA invaded Iraq alone in 2003 or u think USA fought Ww2 alone, with all the sanction USA is giving China do you think if it is Nigeria that is giving USA problem they won't destroy them.. Go and browse or go to YouTube and browse about Tsar-60 it a Russia bomb the most powerful bomb on Earth do you think vladmir Putin is joking as a president USA can't go with war with Iran unless USA Ally back them up........Russia,China,, Pakistan and the great Britain will destroy USA in a minute...if you doubt good search how Britain burn down the white house

US never forced anybody to join them in wars. (they called it coalision of the willing) they can also go it alone
US considerations is just its citizens that might rise against it
US will finish iran
all these countries u mentioned have fought proxy wars with the US and the US always comes out tops ie Russia and co always supporting arabs/islam against israel while US always support Israel- u know the rest story how israel has always been winning. USA 's only problem is its citizens revolt

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel / Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.