Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,192 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) (46097 Views)

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys & Their Girlfriends In Osogbo, Recovers 8 Exotic Cars / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
ornicus:

i have met them an i have the scars to prove it. the robbers were just like you. useless animals who should have been flushed down the toilet. when they caught one of them in a different part of town, the silly boy started wailing about how the country is hard, he was robbing so he could make money to get out nigeria.

useless lazy good for nothing nigerian youths. your mates in india, where there is far more poverty than nigeria, have their shiit togehter and they are taking over IT the world over. you lot on the other hand are just a bunch of scummy pickpockets

tongue tongue tongue tongue India is better than Nigeria and Nigerians are trooping there. Let your useless Govt just create one Avenue and watch how things will change please don't quote me again I thought you were intelligent but from your post you seem not. You think you're more intelligent than People who press keyboard? In the year 2000 I was thinking by 2020 things will be a much better I'm sure not to be the only one. But we're in 2019 and things was better in 2000 compare to now and you expect people not to do shit?? I hate people who are not realistic .... Development starts from the stomach until we've the basic Amenities we can't grow and as long as people like you don't see any crime in politicians stealing billions and focus on people whose crime can't affect the Economy Nigeria won't grow. Equality starts when everyone goes under the minimum wage and the rich and poor are treated equal by the EFCC not this nonsense they're doing. Fighting backyard crime cutting the branches and leaving the Root.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

tongue tongue tongue tongue India is better than Nigeria and Nigerians are trooping there. Let your useless Govt just create one Avenue and watch how things will change please don't quote me again I thought you were intelligent but from your post you seem not. You think you're more intelligent than People who press keyboard? In the year 2000 I was thinking by 2020 things will be a much better I'm sure not to be the only one. But we're in 2019 and things was better in 2000 compare to now and you expect people not to do shit?? I hate people who are not realistic .... Development starts from the stomach until we've the basic Amenities we can't grow and as long as people like you don't see any crime in politicians stealing billions and focus on people whose crime can't affect the Economy Nigeria won't grow. Equality starts when everyone goes under the minimum wage and the rich and poor are treated equal by the EFCC not this nonsense they're doing. Fighting backyard crime cutting the branches and leaving the Root.

yes, they are trooping there, to do the same things you louts do everywhere - sell drugs and engage in scams. nigeria is hard but all yu good for nothings do when get out of nigeria to so called sane countries is more of the same. what are you doing in ghana? what are you doing in malaysia? you can take the scumbag out of the hellhole, but you can't take the hellhole out of the scumbag

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Johnphilip23:
See below
This is one of the fraudsters to arrest
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by teepain: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
israelmao:
I will continue to say that arresting these guys cannot fix the problems,Yahoo business gained more ascendancy and became more rampant because youth unemployment is alarming that is not to make an excuse for them but honestly Nigerian worsening economy is one of the contributory factors.FG can just gather those that have been arrested so far and train them in positive ventures that are ICT-related and also patronize their services or products as the case may be.This is one out of a thousand ways to refocus or redirect their minds from fraudulent acts.

If FG were to gather the yahoo yahoo boys and retrain them, what should be done with armed robbers, kidnappers and the rest. "Country hard" is not an excuse for criminality. Get rich quick syndrome is the bane of our society.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Stefan111(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
israelmao:
I will continue to say that arresting these guys cannot fix the problems,Yahoo business gained more ascendancy and became more rampant because youth unemployment is alarming that is not to make an excuse for them but honestly Nigerian worsening economy is one of the contributory factors.FG can just gather those that have been arrested so far and train them in positive ventures that are ICT-related and also patronize their services or products as the case may be.This is one out of a thousand ways to refocus or redirect their minds from fraudulent acts.

I wish my brother
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by israelmao(m): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
goooze:
There is no time in the history of this country that youths were gainfully employed. Fraud is never an excuse for lack of employment lots of graduate including ladies are taking up other skillful jobs to make ends meet. Let me burst your brain I was so surprised at the amount a lady (chemistry graduate) makes every month in her shoes manufacturing shop as a result of weekly contribution please,advice the male to learn welding or automobile if they won't make ends meet. To worsen the whole situation, most of them are unemployable because they having nothing upstairs stop the blame and tell the truth to their face .

If you had carefully read my comment and understood you would have seen that there's no blame game or any attempt to support fraudulent acts,l only pointed out the the realities of the moment and I advise you to mind your choice of words,my brain cannot be burst by anyone it is divine gift.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by israelmao(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
teepain:

If FG were to gather the yahoo yahoo boys and retrain them, what should be done with armed robbers, kidnappers and the rest. "Country hard" is not an excuse for criminality. Get rich quick syndrome is the bane of our society.
Are the Yahoo boys armed?
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by khia: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Show me some respect sheneyney

If you want respect, earn it unfufu.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by uuzba(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
yinkus6750:
By now, youths should have jettisoned the idea of yahooism.
Since efcc cannot fight the Gandollars and co, they descend on the lesser preys.
Lazy youths should learn to be hardworking.
Hard working in which particular work?

You know there are no industries. Imported goods and computerisation has made many people redundant.
So which hard working work are you talking about?
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by uuzba(m): 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
goooze:
There is no time in the history of this country that youths were gainfully employed. Fraud is never an excuse for lack of employment lots of graduate including ladies are taking up other skillful jobs to make ends meet. Let me burst your brain I was so surprised at the amount a lady (chemistry graduate) makes every month in her shoes manufacturing shop as a result of weekly contribution please,advice the male to learn welding or automobile if they won't make ends meet. To worsen the whole situation, most of them are unemployable because they having nothing upstairs stop the blame and tell the truth to their face .
How many youth have you employed for any work at all?
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by uuzba(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

Let the government first stop importation of all products and services. Importation is enough.
All our industries are closed. They cannot face steep completion of cheap imported goods.
When the industries run again, then we can employ youth to work there .
Right now, there is nothing for anybody to do.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by uuzba(m): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I have 2 laptops, if dem see me hope dem no go ask me nonsense undecided
Wear shirt and tie. Take on a corporate look.
Don't dress like riff-raff and be carrying laptop. Simple.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by almarthins(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, has arrested 27 suspected fraudsters for offences bordering on conspiracy, obtaining money under false pretences, forgery and possession of fraudulent documents.

The suspects are: Joshua Awoyemi, Sadiq Adeola, Olusoga Sadiq, Olalekan Savage, Arinze Princewill, Ojelabi Adewale, Ibrahim Habib, Wusu Damilare, Kadejo Sola, Osho Omotolani, Adeosun Adeyemi, Sobiye Oluwafemi and Temitope Opaogun.

Others are:  Ademuyiwa Korede, Shotayo Ahmed, Azeez Sodiq, Iyedudu Benjamin, Ayeleso Joseph, Akintayo Toluwalope, Ale Olugbenga Abraham, Ogunlami Adetokunbo, Adebanjo Ayodeji, Ayodeji Yemi, Idris Ayandiran, Shittu Sadiq, Alayo Odunayo and Ayinde Olawale.

The suspects were arrested on Thursday, June 13 and Friday, June 14, 2019 in Abeokuta, Ogun State, following intelligence reports received by the Commission.

Items recovered from the suspects include seven cars, 25 phones and 10 laptops.

The suspects will soon be charged to court.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/20/efcc-arrests-27-suspected-fraudsters-in-ogun/

Efcc don become sars now
Any body wey dem see with laptop na yahoo yahoo.
Bye bye country
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by uuzba(m): 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Grupo:
Hmm. So, owning a laptop now means being a yahoo boy?

I'm pretty sure 50% of those boys are innocent. Their only crime is owning a laptop in a Backward Country like Nigeria.

The other day, they arrested a fiverr freelancer in Benue and tagged him a yahoo boy. Seriously, this is getting out of hand.
Nigeria is a very insecure place. The mistake those boys made is copying Oyibo 100%
How?
Copy to carry laptop.
Copy to use internet and social media.
Then
Copy to dress casual, jeans, slippers... T-shirt

Mumu. Don't copy that one. You are giving the impressing that you are chilled out guy.
Screw that.
Wear tie and shoe and look corporate or
Find a picture of Bill Gates and dress like him in bogus shirt and trouser.
Nobody will disturb you if you dress that way
Don't ever wear point shoe, point trouser or tight shirt.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
saraki2019:

Go to upwork.com
Bros tell me. No dey redirect me. No digital skill can give you that
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 12:18am On Jun 21, 2019
Just kidding, I am a very good dresser, always on my well starched fitted natives with good corporate shoes.
uuzba:

Wear shirt and tie. Take on a corporate look.
Don't dress like riff-raff and be carrying laptop. Simple.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Iyanre: 12:28am On Jun 21, 2019
What is with 27 ? EFCC have arrested another 27 supposed yy guys in Osogbo as well.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by etikaamos(m): 2:10am On Jun 21, 2019
27 seems to be the magic number for cybercrime arrest, #weldone

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by rusher14: 2:48am On Jun 21, 2019
Kenneth10110:

God bless you. Some are innocent but ones they see any white man or lady your automatically a G boy. Some bcuz they cant pay the fee requested they are G boys

Yet they always plead guilty.

Talk another story jare.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 3:26am On Jun 21, 2019
rusher14:

Talk another story jare.

EFCC agent japa
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by NaijaProxyBase: 4:36am On Jun 21, 2019
You are just an angry man. wink Boys are still cashing out everyday. cool This is a faceless forum, so nobody gives a fck about an opinion of a random user. Yahoo has come to stay unless govt fix the economy. Until then, boys are still cashing out, buying cars and owing houses. cheesy
ornicus:

more stories from the school of thieves

why are kids in university scamming people? have they entered the job market yet? is that the hallmark of a person who is hungry? why is a hungry person running round buying exotic cars? is that what people in employment do?

you are just a bunch of lazy get rich quick good for nothings is all. it takes 5 to 10 years to become a success. we all saw it with linda ikeji from her black gate and toyota camry to her murano to her range and her banana island mansion. she put in work, and she lived within her means. you lot are just a bunch of lazy, good for nothing bums. stealing from the poor and wasting it

your only saving grace is that you are not stealing from these politicians you wail so much about, steal from them, and watch the laws giving you 20 years materialize

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 4:37am On Jun 21, 2019
In the first 4 years of the administration, EFCC were busy chasing that past administration making up fake news of Dasuki arms this and that. Not one conviction so far. In the next 4 years, unfortunately they cannot chase after the last administration and as an organization that loves to publicize their good works before they do anything they need to be in the news. So they have started chasing every human being with a laptop!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 21, 2019
NaijaProxyBase:
You are just an angry man. wink Boys are still cashing out everyday. cool This is a faceless forum, so nobody gives a fck about an opinion of a random user. Yahoo has come to stay unless govt fix the economy. Until then, boys are still cashing out, buying cars and owing houses. cheesy

but now efcc is catching you and parading you like the common criminals you are, not so cheesy cheesy

who knows maybe we will soon see you as well on fp in your slippers and your laptop with some stupid story about how the laptop is your friends that you borrowed cheesy cheesy

efcc putting you good for nothings in your place has also come to stay. maybe those of us earning an honest living will be able to make foreign transactions without jumping through multiple hoops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttgP_WJ3zqI

since efcc bust in them no see you for club.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by cjudy(m): 4:56am On Jun 21, 2019
TANID:
Cjudy Don't Worry You Would Be One Of Thier Fake Arrest Very Soon grin
You be fool, did you think everyone commit crime like you do? Idiot
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by ramifickolade: 7:21am On Jun 21, 2019
please Nairaland I'm in100lvl. It's not easy I want to start something to start making money. I no wan rely on my parents. There help z making we weaking.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by ramifickolade: 7:26am On Jun 21, 2019
I don't want to go Yahoo Yahoo..help with a business to start with I'm a 100lvl student my WhatsApp number...08118036578 please sirs. I desperately need make it in ds life
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by teepain: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2019
israelmao:

Are the Yahoo boys armed?

Their victims at home and abroad wouldn't find this funny.

The victim who went into bankruptcy and became heartbroken as a result of their actions would not find this funny.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by uuzba(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2019
rusher14:

Talk another story jare.
Well, they are not doing any real computer work. Mostly browsing Social media as all of us here.
The difference is that they use fake gender or account name with intent to decieve the other person across the web.

So when EFCC say, "You are browsing Social media"? The guys will answer, "Yes". And since they have no other work, they cannot say any other thing they were doing with laptop except social media.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by uuzba(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2019
teepain:

Their victims at home and abroad wouldn't find this funny.

The victim who went into bankruptcy and became heartbroken as a result of their actions would not find this funny.
But truely, think about this. Why would Mr & Mrs Victim, lead a life that is so 100% dependent on computer and internet? Is that not addiction?
If you want a friend, why not befriend somebody beside you that you can see and touch?
As for business, I personally hate giving anybody money at all. Talk less of doing business with somebody I cannot see through internet.
Well, let it be a lesson some people are liars in the earth. Even ordinary this Nairaland has many unrepentant lairs. Who are we to point finger at Yahoo boys?
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by andrew444(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
ogene144:

If u have be denied visa or something good because of the havoc this Yahoo boys have caused us u wil wish them death

Been denied visa is also caused by we Nigerians overstaying our visa living as illegal immigrant

Many Nigerians travelled to the US and others countries with visit visa and they will stay after their visa is expired ,that's one of the reason so many visas have been denied

So many Nigerians are living illegally in the US

Overstaying of visa in another man country is also a crime

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Human Parts In Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Church Uncovered, Prophet Arrested / Ikoyi Prison: Lagos Police Station Where Innocents Are Jailed Criminals Recycled / Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.