Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) (45876 Views)

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys & Their Girlfriends In Osogbo, Recovers 8 Exotic Cars / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Grupo(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hmm. So, owning a laptop now means being a yahoo boy?

I'm pretty sure 50% of those boys are innocent. Their only crime is owning a laptop in a Backward Country like Nigeria.

The other day, they arrested a fiverr freelancer in Benue and tagged him a yahoo boy. Seriously, this is getting out of hand.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by studentofTruth: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
zibya:
If you are innocent as you claim to be, you'll have your chance to prove yourself in court

After damaging the person's image on the media? Will they pay for damages?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by SoNature(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kudos to the EFCC.

Nigeria needs to amend its laws to melt out stiffer penalties for cybercrime.

There is no justification for crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by TANID(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Aaronbee7:

Ah! No be me do am oo. I don't even know how people are banned. Sorry though. Let's try and abide by the rules and regulations of any platform we find ourselves , I think it's the best way to avoid wahala.
Hahahahahahaha! grin grin grin Am So Sorry About That insult Please, I First Thougt You Would Reply Me In A Way That Would Make Us engage In Fight But You Reply Me In A mature Way.

I Already Know That You Don't Know Anything About My banned Don't Worry About That
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Realbelieveer(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Shoot them all in the head twice

Mugu
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Bari2019: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thank God I don't have laptop and rubber sandals

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by zibya: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
studentofTruth:

After damaging the person's image on the media? Will they pay for damages?
If you sue them the judge could award damages for you

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Menance: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, has arrested 27 suspected fraudsters for offences bordering on conspiracy, obtaining money under false pretences, forgery and possession of fraudulent documents.

The suspects are: Joshua Awoyemi, Sadiq Adeola, Olusoga Sadiq, Olalekan Savage, Arinze Princewill, Ojelabi Adewale, Ibrahim Habib, Wusu Damilare, Kadejo Sola, Osho Omotolani, Adeosun Adeyemi, Sobiye Oluwafemi and Temitope Opaogun.

Others are:  Ademuyiwa Korede, Shotayo Ahmed, Azeez Sodiq, Iyedudu Benjamin, Ayeleso Joseph, Akintayo Toluwalope, Ale Olugbenga Abraham, Ogunlami Adetokunbo, Adebanjo Ayodeji, Ayodeji Yemi, Idris Ayandiran, Shittu Sadiq, Alayo Odunayo and Ayinde Olawale.

The suspects were arrested on Thursday, June 13 and Friday, June 14, 2019 in Abeokuta, Ogun State, following intelligence reports received by the Commission.

Items recovered from the suspects include seven cars, 25 phones and 10 laptops.

The suspects will soon be charged to court.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/20/efcc-arrests-27-suspected-fraudsters-in-ogun/

Cursed tribe. Our minors from the waste always looking for ASAP ways to get rich and run their mouths. Who knows, this must be what otedola and adenuga do. Conittos I spit on your carcasses
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
See funaab boys here oooo.... My God, i know most of them from my my alma mata in Abeokuta. Chai!!!!! Smh

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Aaronbee7(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
khia:

You need to stop blaming people for your ban, you are picking up your friends bad habits. Aaronbee7 don't have to report you. The mods are watching and if they see inappropriate behavior they will ban you on their own.

thanks for this clarification dear. I'm impressed to know that Nairaland mods take note of every post/comments without having to call their attention smiley
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by TANID(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
khia:

You need to stop blaming people for your ban, you are picking up your friends bad habits. Aaronbee7 don't have to report you. The mods are watching and if they see inappropriate behavior they will ban you on their own.

grin Yes I Know That Don't Worry, Actually This's My First Time Getting Banned.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sorry what happen to then aftermath they released? This reckless arrest must stop these guys maybe turn to another thing once they released. This is a wakeup call for yoruba leaders.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
rusher14:
All of them get the same supplier of slippers?

Lol, that's the type we wear in Ogun state
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
If FG can give Amnesty to Bokoharam, Militants and looters Yahoo boys should not be exceptional. If you quote me thunder is awaiting you

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by macello4(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
rusher14:

Since they started clamping down on them have you been hearing of ritual killings or pant stealing anymore?
will arresting them solve the unemployment in nigeria? This is not the best way to solve the problem of nigerian youth.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
ornicus:
Someone needs to urgently amend these laws to give years.all this 6 month jail term is nothing

Go and change it na. It baffles me when people cry for politicians and feel happy when a hungry boy is been paraded.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by studentofTruth: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
Grupo:
Hmm. So, owning a laptop now means being a yahoo boy?

I'm pretty sure 50% of those boys are innocent. Their only crime is owning a laptop in a Backward Country like Nigeria.

The other day, they arrested a fiverr freelancer in Benue and tagged him a yahoo boy. Seriously, this is getting out of hand.

This is really my concern. We're in an internet age. A lot of smart people, myself included, work online from home, selling our skills to the people that need them all over the place the world. Very soon I will be looking to employ someone to assist me since I'm getting plenty requests these days.

EFCC must be sure someone has really committed a crime before arresting the person. Owing a laptop and working from home doesn't make one an internet criminal.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by khia: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Aaronbee7:
thanks for this clarification dear. I'm impressed to know that Nairaland mods take note of every post/comments without having to call their attention smiley
That post of that screenshot was edited. The truth is still on that thread because once her original post has been quoted/copied she can't change it.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by rusher14: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
macello4:
will arresting them solve the unemployment in nigeria? This is not the best way to solve the problem of nigerian youth.

We should give all of them awards abi?
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by studentofTruth: 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
zibya:
If you sue them the judge could award damages for you

I hope so. I definitely hope so because this is Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
zibya:
If you are innocent as you claim to be, you'll have your chance to prove yourself in court

After parading you in public? That's crude.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by blackslayer: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
i bet you at least one of them is a nairaland member!!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Zubi10(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=rusher14 post=79517262]All of them get the same supplier of slippers? You get eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Grupo(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
studentofTruth:

This is really my concern. We're in an internet age. A lot of smart people, myself included, work online from home, selling our skills to the people that need them all over the place the world. Very soon I will be looking to employ someone to assist me since I'm getting plenty requests these days.

EFCC must be sure someone has really committed a crime before arresting the person. Owing a laptop and working from home doesn't make one an internet criminal.

Better make plans and leave this country. Those EFCC guys are mostly illiterates, they do not know fiverr. Neither do they know payoneer. To them, once you have a laptop, you are a yahoo boy.

You will not believe that the Benue guy they arrested, they wrote it boldly that he was using fiverr and payoneer. So, that was a crime to them.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Aaronbee7(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
khia:

That post of that screenshot was edited. The truth is still on that thread because once her original post has been quoted/copied she can't change it.
Ok, thanks for this info.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Haykinsofficial: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
grin cool The 3rd guy in blue shirt (last pic frm left to right), what did he held in his left hand? Dane gun, sword, walking stick?? I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Who noticed that all these Yahoo boys always dress similar?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by OJODEL10(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
seems efcc are doing competition over the arrest of yahoo boys. 27 arrest at osogbo as well. it is well.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

Go and change it na. It baffles me when people cry for politicians and feel happy when a hungry boy is been paraded.

he is not a hungry boy. he is a common criminal, a riffraff who steals peoples hard earned money and blows it on frivolities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by lastmessenger: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Only one Igbo among all.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Well the hustle is getting realer by the day
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by ogene144(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:
EFCC focus on yahoo boys living the tyrants to steal the nations wealth. But yahoo boys be like 'bring back our Sars'
If u have be denied visa or something good because of the havoc this Yahoo boys have caused us u wil wish them death

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikoyi Prison: Lagos Police Station Where Innocents Are Jailed Criminals Recycled / Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos / Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.