Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice (10901 Views)

Linda Ikeji / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2010
stillwater:

9ice lied. He only wanted to stir up controversy. Unfortunately for him it has backfired on him. And he sounds more pathetic than any person involved in this mess. It was his ex he was talking about, but he made it look as if it was his wife the song was about, dragging ruggedman in his mess.
If he like make e nor marry, one less bush man on the marriage list.

Has the wife or ruggedman denied it? Everyone in the music industry knew Ruggedman and Toni had an affair.?

Assuming he accused DBanj or PSquare we would say he wants to pull down their blossoming career. But Ruggedman? A sunk artiste?

Toni Payne is a LovePeddler simple and she hasnt denied it.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2010
There is a phone conversation online where ruggedman taped his conversation with 9ice, and 9ice clearly said he was not talking about ruggedman. If I find it I'll show you.
You really want me to swallow that nonsense he said about a woman who stayed with him when he had nothing. Was she not the one who brushed the rat up. You now want me to believe that kind of person cheated. Tell me something else.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2010
Here is it. It's the second audio.

http://www.notjustok.com/2010/05/11/notjustok-exclusive-rugged-man-9ices-private-phone-conversation-toni-payne-leaked/

Besides 9ice never came out to say it was ruggedman, it was people who began to speculate and spin tales surrounding 9ice' friendship with rugged.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by mystolad(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2010
dat is not the right way of tackling such problem,
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by mystolad(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2010
9ice shud b bold enof to speak out his mind durind d phone conversation with rugged, while coming out in public instead of settling the issue privately.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by oluwafemi113(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by assideeq1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2010
well lets give god almighty the glory for you are still alive but never judge by yourself why not try another person and see if they are the same because i believe in the adage which says that there is no crime in trying
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by omotemi: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2010
eya nice why that kinda decision now?
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by dayokanu(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^ Na naija women show the poor guy pepper
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by tpiah: 6:19am On Oct 12, 2010
the guy is very immature i must say.

does he even know he's a father now?
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by oyinda3(f): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2010
dayokanu:

Has the wife or ruggedman denied it? Everyone in the music industry knew Ruggedman and Toni had an affair.?

Assuming he accused DBanj or PSquare we would say he wants to pull down their blossoming career. But Ruggedman? A sunk artiste?

Toni Payne is a LovePeddler simple and she hasnt denied it.

did you listen to the phone convo?
the rumor started as a result of 9ice's ambiguous lyrics. there is no evidence that toni was cheating with rugged. just music listeners who interpreted his lyrics that way. the song is "once bitten twice shy"
in the phone convo, 9ice says the lyrics didn't mean anything. that it was just a song. but ruggedman wanted him to hold a press conference to clear his name from the rumors and 9ice didn't agree to make a public statement which pissed ruggedman off so that he leaked the phone convo (maybe to clear himself?)

as far as i'm concerned, the couple separated after news broke that 9ice's manager was arranging girls for him. so it was 9ice that was actually cheating allegedly.
this whole ruggedman/9ice fight just added fuel to the fire. (read toni payne's twitter messages)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-374238.0.html

both rugged and toni have denied the rumored affair. and as i said earlier, 9ice said it was just a song (according to the phone convo)
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by dayokanu(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2010
Do you seriously expect 9ice to relay on a phone convo that Ruggedman was screwing his wife?

Most men would keep quiet about it like he did and make decisions for the future like he has done.

from rumourmills we even heard Tony Payne has been circulated among most guys in the entertainment industry
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2010
dayokanu:

Do you seriously expect 9ice to relay on a phone convo that Ruggedman was screwing his wife?

Most men would keep quiet about it like he did and make decisions for the future like he has done.

from rumourmills we even heard Tony Payne has been circulated among most guys in the entertainment industry

But these girls would wave that off as a senseless rumour. Even if video evidence is produced showing Tony [b]pain[/b]e at her sluttish best, these girls would still exonerate her and insist that she is 'innocent' and that 9ice is 'immature' and all that poo. Talk about gender solidarity. . .you then have to wonder if they're not all the same.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by dayokanu(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
Abi o.

Gender solidarity is the right word.

Oprah said she wont marry, there wasnt a problem, Its was because men are useless.

9ice said he wont marry, plenty wahala, Its also because men are useless and immature
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by tpiah: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2010
weird thinking from you people.

is oprah a nigerian man?

and has anybody praised the high level of[b] black females [/b] in america who remain unmarried.

stop being so defensive and admit the truth for once.

a responsible man doesnt go around making the kind of statement attributed to 9ice in the original post.

he should just face his music instead of informing us of his plans to be a general sperm donor.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by dayokanu(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2010
"Toni and I are separated and a divorce is already in the pipeline. We can never come together again. If people are being fed by wrong sources about the possibility of reconciling, they are hearing from me now that it is not possible. We can't come back." 9ice said in a recent interview.

He went further to reveal that he will never get married again, though he plans to have two or three more children. He already has one son, Zion, with his ex, Toni Payne.

This is the comment in question, What is irresponsible about this comment?

He said they cant come back again and he doesnt wish to get married again. He plans to have kids though

So whats irresponsible about it. He stated clearly what he wants, any woman not in agreement shouldnt sleep with him or is it that difficult?

At least we have single mothers in Nigeria and they have remained single since. Do women like Genevieve and Funmi Iyanda get all these "irresponsible" flaks both have kids but are not married
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by tpiah: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
a responsible man doesnt announce his plans to increase the number of single mothers.

this guy should know many youths consider him a role model so he shouldnt just make d.aft statements anyhow.

like black people dont have more than their fair share of baby mamas, absentee fathers, spermatozoa donors, deadbeat dads, and the like?
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2010
He doesnt plan to get married again, He plans to have kids again

So Tope when the reporter asked him

Mr 9ice, Since you dont want to get married again, Do you want to have kids. What would his response be?

Do the likes of Funmi Iyanda and Genevieve consider that young people look to them as role models and they should get married too instead of hopping from Dating one married man to another
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by bawomolo(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2010
considering his lifestyle and celebrity, it probably suits him to remain single.

i don't know about popping out babies though. baby mama drama
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by oyinda3(f): 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2010
dayokanu:

the phone convo was private. 9ice didn't know rugged was going to leak it to the public. so i don't get your point.
besides, 9ice just released a diss song against rugged (rugged has now released his own counter diss song haha). so i don't know what you mean by "keeping quiet." 9ice is very vocal about the whole thing.
and why would ruggedman and toni be incensed by the rumors if it were true? why would rugged ask 9ice to clear his name?
why would toni be showing her anger (through twitter) about the stigma the rumors have caused (ie people calling her slut etc) she is very pissed off at 9ice for not doing anything about the rumors.
http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/04/toni-payne-cant-get-9ice-to-address-infidelity-rumours/
i don't think you read the phone convo because if u read it, you will be able to tell that the rumors are false. even 9ice knows that. the problem was that he wasn't doing anything publicly to address the issue. to me, that is very irresponsible of him.

bawomolo:

considering his lifestyle and celebrity, it probably suits him remain single.

i don't know about popping out babies though. baby mama drama

I agree. I was kinda shocked when i first heard that he was married to toni payne. the two are on totally different levels.
thats why i'm not too sympathetic towards toni. why in the world would she marry someone like 9ice? lol
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by dayokanu(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2010
I am suprised why 9ice would descend low to marry someone like TOni Payne who goes about fluting anyone available.

Oyinda, lets be reasonable. No man would allege his wife and mother of his son with infidelity without a reason. There are a million ways and reasons to break up with a woman.

If 9ice was tired of Toni like you claimed, why would he want to drag Ruggedman into it?

Think about it.

Assuming you want to break up with ur husband, Would you think of FALSELY accusing him of cheating with your friends that you would name publicly?

The phone conversation has 9ice saying that he has much more important things to think of than this allegation. It was ruggedman that made this thing a public issue. Going to Facebook and twitter writing all stuffs.

It was the jobless Ruggedman that has time to be battling with javalove on facebk and even spare some time to sleep with 9ices baby momma
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by oyinda3(f): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2010
9ice DID NOT allege his wife with infidelity. people did.
of course 9ice had much more important things to think of. the rumors were not affecting him. they were affecting rugged and toni. not him. he was busy with the girls his manager was arranging for him lol.

rugged man had to make it a public issue. even toni payne was crying out about it. it was affecting them negatively and they wanted 9ice to clear it!!
if people were creating rumors about me, of course i would make it a public issue and try to clear my name if i was innocent.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by oyinda3(f): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
this is ruggedman's (logical) rationale for making the phone convo public:

-----
It started as a rumour that 9ice caught his wife Toni Payne giving Ruggedman a fluting.I wondered where such a terrible rumour emanated from only to find out it was from 9ices song titled ”once bitten twice shy”.In the song done by my own friend,he sang that he saw his ”girl” (Not his wife Toni Payne) giving his ”friend”(Not Ruggedman) a fluting.Since 9ice himself did not mention anybodys name in the said song I thought nothing of the evil,wicked rumour,but it spread wider and i heard a lot of people started assuming a lot and i have been called so many things by people over something i did not do.

Even some shameless soft sells unproffessionally published the rumour based on heresay, without talking to the partys involved,but i dont blame them.Some will publish anything just to sell.

I expected 9ice as a friend to come out and clear it up by announcing to people that it was not me he sang about in his song but till date he has not done so to reasons best known to him i guess.I called 9ice to talk about it and clear it up and he said so many things including that he will not come out and clear my name that has been dragged into a maliscous rumour.
I did not want to believe that 9ice has refused to clear it up because it is helping his album sales like some people have said.I did not want to believe it but I am happy i recorded the conversation and I want you all to hear for urselves what he said to me so that this rumour can stop once and for all.

Hear 9ice himself now and know that NOTHING OF THAT NATURE EVER HAPPENED BETWEEN TONI PAYNE AND RUGGEDMAN.

Pls after this,if anybody dares to mention my name in such a thing again its only God that will deal with such a person. ” Ruggedman
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2010
dayokanu:

I am suprised why 9ice would descend low to marry someone like TOni Payne who goes about fluting anyone available.

If anyone descended low it is Toni who got hooked to someone that was vomitted out of the village. He has small money now, he can now start opening mouth anyhow. Is he the first person that is getting divorced?

Oyinda, lets be reasonable. No man would allege his wife and mother of his son with infidelity without a reason. There are a million ways and reasons to break up with a woman.

Spare me. Many Nigerian men would accuse their wives of infidelity just to get out of a marriage. That is not news. In fact that's the first thing they would say so that people like you would be crying nonsense sympathy tears.

If 9ice was tired of Toni like you claimed, why would he want to drag Ruggedman into it?

Think about it.

Publicity stunt! But apparently it has backfired. He sounds more immature day by day.

The phone conversation has 9ice saying that he has much more important things to think of than this allegation. It was ruggedman that made this thing a public issue. Going to Facebook and twitter writing all stuffs.

It was the jobless Ruggedman that has time to be battling with javalove on facebk and even spare some time to sleep with 9ices baby momma

Nooo, oversabi Nigerians went on Rugged's twitter abi facebook and started laying accusations on his page. Unfortunately, he's been dragged into it.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
oyinda.:

9ice DID NOT allege his wife with infidelity. people did.
of course 9ice had much more important things to think of. the rumors were not affecting him. they were affecting rugged and toni. not him. he was busy with the girls his manager was arranging for him lol.

rugged man had to make it a public issue. even toni payne was crying out about it. it was affecting them negatively and they wanted 9ice to clear it!!
if people were creating rumors about me, of course i would make it a public issue and try to clear my name if i was innocent.

Thank you. He released a song which concided with his separation from his wife. And probably his advisers must have thought this would be 'good publicity for his career', that's why he kept mum about the whole thing. Seems he holds his career more important than his family.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2010
dayokanu:

Continue hearing. Very soon we go soon hear say Dayokanu has been circulated amongst men in Abuja. Let snow fall in hell if I don't believe it. grin grin
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by oyinda3(f): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2010
stillwater:

Continue hearing. Very soon we go soon hear say Dayokanu has been circulated amongst men in Abuja. Let snow fall in hell if I don't believe it. grin grin

rotflmao
stillwater:

Thank you. [b]He released a song which concided with his separation from his wife. [/b]And probably his advisers must have thought this would be 'good publicity for his career', that's why he kept mum about the whole thing. Seems he holds his career more important than his family.

reason for the separation:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-380168.0.html

9ice was a compulsive cheat.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Wumine(f): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2010
Soooo
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2010
oyinda.:

rotflmao
reason for the separation:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-380168.0.html

9ice was a compulsive cheat.

Thread closed!!!
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by madprof(m): 5:16am On Oct 13, 2010
Come, what is all this crap about phone call and rugged woman and all what not? And who the phuck is this Tony pain anyway?
Look Mr Nice, if you like make you no marry till you die. You can go chop off your balls for all I care. After that you can go see 2 face so he can recommend guinea pigs with whom you can bear the remainder of your offspring. Whatever you decide to do please keep it to yourself 'cus no one is really interested.
Phuck you, phuck rugged man and phuck your toyin pain. Phuckin amateurs, all of you. Mssscccheeeew!
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by roymary: 5:23am On Oct 13, 2010
madprof:

Come, what is all this crap about phone call and rugged woman and all what not? And who the phuck is this Tony pain anyway?
Look Mr Nice, if you like make you no marry till you die. You can go chop off your balls for all I care. After that you can go see 2 face so he can recommend guinea pigs with whom you can bear the remainder of your offspring. Whatever you decide to do please keep it to yourself 'cus no one is really interested.
Phuck you, phuck rugged man and phuck your toyin pain. Phuckin amateurs, all of you. Mssscccheeeew!

This dude woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I'm sure 9ice was talking to a journalist and not you, Blame it on the poster, 9ice don't even have a NL account, Try some orange juice or a daily dosage of Ca-C 1000 Sandoz to cool your nerves,

BTW be sensitive to other people's crisis, ciao
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by tpiah: 5:28am On Oct 13, 2010
didnt see tuface announcing his own sha.

i mean, what gives?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tragic: Death Visits Nollywood Actor Bob-manuel Udokwu’s Home, R.I.P / Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja / Nigerian Celebrities And Google Popularity: Any Results?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.