Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) (46416 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Bluebolt: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
Vince77:

That's the only solution but unfortunately it won't happen. We have to learn to live with this since FG is looking the other way.
The reason why America is not selling her weapons to ds retched nation is getting clearer per day!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nobody is even saying Let's pray for Jalingo...
Kikikikiki...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Deepthoughts: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
zoba88:
Fulani herdsmen attacked Janibambu village behind Nukkai,Jalingo and killed many.

According to Azzaman Azzaman,an eye witness from Jalingo who narrated the story to him said....

"while the Nukkai resident were chased away but God so kind they couldn't burn any house in Nukkai nor kill anyone because we were told they are coming and we all left, and even the gunshots started some of us flee. Before the attack, the C.O of the 20 Mechanized battalion of the infantry Army barracks Serti(Affiliated to Gen. Gibson Jalo 23 Brigade Yola) Col. Sani Adamu Mohammed came and call Youth to testify what really happened, later as few unaware ones came, he ordered they should be arrest by his Soldiers and tied up with rope to his Illegal military dentition room behind Taraba State Legislative Quarters. Up till now he refused to release them despite the protest by Women today in black. Even as he could not caught anyone of them with Stick let alone knife ; The Civil defense showed him opposite of the other side where the villages are located, the villages are not even far are easily seeing from the roadside but he just move on into Nukkai area at the other side to check the Mosque in which he was told to do so by Buratai coz the Wife to Buratai she's a Fulani from Jalingo. She used that influence through her Husband using the religious fanatical C.O
After arresting those Youths, within an hour we began to see Fulani militias trooping into Janibambu with gunshots while burning houses. I ran out of Nukkai coz from Nukkai u can see Janibambu is very close"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/fulani-herdsmen-attack-jalingokill.html
The fulanis are certainly been supported from the top
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
kingzizzy:
How can Nnamdi Kanu see all this killings by the Fulani and not love 'one Nigeria'?

How can IPOB be so foolish to want to leave a lovely country like Nigeria where Fulani slaughter people every day?

I don't know why people cannot see the joy of Fulani killing people

I hope they are happy now, especially the Yoruba people. They were the loudest in the shout of "Crucify him, crucify him" against Nnamdi Kanu.
They even threatened to unleash their beloved agberoes, mcOluomo, on him if he dared step into Lagos.
These innocent blood are upon their heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Taraba is a Christian state.

I know what zombiepunisher means

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Stevedegreat(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
These Fulani Jihadists wouldn't stop soon, let the people rise for their course, those whose heads are used to break the coconut would never be alive to eat the said coconut. If you like pretend like nothing is happening but I am telling you that the worse is happening. Remember, that this next level is different from the former phase, more severe, more subtle base on experience.
But unto you oh Lord your children depending, shall we fold our arms? This next level Fulani Jihadists seek for religious dominance, ethnic superiority, establishment of caliphates nationwide.
Shall the people pretend lacking knowledge of the events unfolding?
Let every community make efforts to stop the killers, let the youths gather men of vision of like minds, let them go and search for the killers wherever they might be, get equipped go for war through vision also look for them.
Tit for Tat ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
lilfreezy:

Land grabbing. The Fulanis want a place to call home in Nigeria and they are systematically wiping out other ethnic nationalities especially Christians. Buhari, elrufai and Co knows what's up. It's a long term plan and buhari's presidency is just an opportunity to actualize this.

You have just hit the point. Many of the so called enlightened ones fail to realized this or pretend that it cannot happen. while it is happening under their nose they prefer to live in denial. What they don't understand is that things like this take time to actualized. The so called educated ones are even the ones providing different permutation; It's APC,PDP politices, no it is communal clashes, no it is inter religious, while people are been lost in the most cruel-some manner, just look at those images and tell me if Mr President does not deserve impeachment. What is the primary responsibility of a government, why do we relinquish of our right to the sovereign government? Does one of the primary responsibility of the president include protection of lives and properties? Even the military is culpable. Should we all fall back to our tribal enclaves to protect our live and our future generations. Sometimes I want believe that the IPOB are not totally wrong in pursuing their goal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Teejay13(m): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Herdsmen at it again
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Yankee101: 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
So top military and political echelon are controlling the fulani terrorists?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Crystalworld:
Buhari and his cabals are slower than a snail in handling this issue of terrorism in Nigeria carried out by this evil group of terrorist called Fulani headsmen, it’s high time people need to wake up from their sleep and defend themselves! I keep wondering why people from those affected region are keeping quite while they are been butchered like cows. Get the strap!
They are in a horrible terrible siege. They can't do much. With what will they defend themselves,sticks, against AK-47 bearing herdsmen? If they procure weapons to defend themselves,the fulanized northern naija army will descend on them the next day for illegal possession of weapons. Infact,the army will arrest all their young men and even kill some.
On news yesterday,an army spokesman, perhaps he was fed up, display live ammunition recovered from the armed Fulani herdsmen and told the world that they were ammunition used by the military! How did they get into the hands of the herdsmen?
I hope you are aware that Buhari ordered the police to revoke the licence of all firearms in the hands of all private individuals?!?!
Doesn't that speaks volumes?!
I hear now there's an attack somewhere in Ibadan.

Naija is doomed under Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
People just sit down, fold their hands and wait to be butchered by nomadic cowards... When they are ready they will mobilize themselves, and defend their lands.

I repeat,... There's a reason these people avoid Rivers, Bayelsa, and certain parts of Delta state... I will always hate cowardice. Tueh!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by searchlight: 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Crystalworld:
Buhari and his cabals are slower than a snail in handling this issue of terrorism in Nigeria carried out by this evil group of terrorist called Fulani headsmen, it’s high time people need to wake up from their sleep and defend themselves! I keep wondering why people from those affected region are keeping quite while they are been butchered like cows. Get the strap!
defend yourself against Nigeria army abi? Or didn't you read where army arrested village youth for just coming to narrate their village ordeal? We warned them against the impending calamity in 2015 they called us wailer, we warned them including the Yoruba Muslims in 2019 they said we don't know how to play politics. As long as the killing remains in the north and waste we are cool.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Only recently, thehe accursed ZomB military carried out some deadly action against Niger Delta oil bunkerers looking for daily bread with their own God given natural resources,killed some in the process and destroyed their makeshift refineries.

Up north, illegal mining is going on with the illegal miners establishing and operating mills in open areas without fear or intimidation from any army or police or civil defence.

Fulani herdsmen are killing people everyday yet the ZomB military is dumb.
God will judge you all including the accursed sophisticated Coneheads that brought this evil to the land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by theomerio: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
If you know you voted out Jonathan on the grounds of incompetence, and then voted Buhari for second term, know you that all these bloodshed is on your head and your descendants. For those of you under the spell of your so called godfather, how many times has your uneducated Tinubu come out to openly condemn these incessant massacre? He will never, because he is an evil genius hoodwinking an entire tribe. He is only after the elusive throne of presidency.
I only pray and hope that the supreme court gets it right. I am tired of this carnage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by stieyven(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
cosmatika:
We warned the North and Waste, but they said we don't know how to play politics. My only sympathy is that Taraba state voted light, but the supporters of the dark devil are roundabout them.
God let this evil reside with all who supported this Book haram sympathizer, amen
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Heineken(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
Olorunnim:
There is No God Otherwise this shit wouldn't be Happening he folds his arms looking if he's so merciful as you say All these things are the works of MAN TO HIS FELLOW MAN AND ONLY THEY CAN STOP IT AND ADMINISTER JUSTICE.
bro let me not deceive you. There's God. Am not a pastor or mallam but am very sure there's God....only thing is that He's very patient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Heineken(m): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
lilfreezy:

Land grabbing. The Fulanis want a place to call home in Nigeria and they are systematically wiping out other ethnic nationalities especially Christians. Buhari, elrufai and Co knows what's up. It's a long term plan and buhari's presidency is just an opportunity to actualize this.
so sad. People get mind. Imagine killing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by mightyhaze: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
amazon14:
And meyetti Allah wants to have Fulani vigilante in my Igbo land? Aru!!! Chinese ekwela ka ji esiri na oku fuo one,
chinese kwa sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by darqly(m): 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
They have a truly useless governor in Taraba state, the foolish Darius Ishaku, who watches on whilst his people are being massacred daily. I know this area.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Heineken:
What is really wrong with this country? Omo, God gentle o.

Buhari is a good president
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by fecoumez(m): 12:12am On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=phenom666 post=79523216]Buhari boys...

As long as the killing happen in the north, it non of my business. Keep killing yourself. At least it will help redue the population there.Bros I leaved there,we preached there,most of them are christians lets pray for them.Jihad is very real and highly distructive
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by poseidon12: 12:52am On Jun 21, 2019
nototribalist:
Hell rufai should stop funding these guys cos obviously they're getting more notorious with the money he said he's been giving them to stop killing people

Where is UN Security Council and European Union?

Which kind wahala be this

The international community will get involved if Nigerians are protesting or fighting back. But that is not happening. In fact, a large number of Nigerians still support and defend Buhari and insult those who are criticizing. Most of you still voted for the tribalist and Islamist Buhari.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by poseidon12: 12:56am On Jun 21, 2019
Unlimitk2:
Those ppl attacked are kona ppl near jalingo
They were attacked by Fulani's
The second day the army battalion near jalingo headed by a Muslim arrested other kona ppl sleeping In their houses and saying that kona ppl attacked kona ppl
Pls help me,how will a group of ppl attack their own
If u guys know what taraba Christians are going through in d hands of jihadist fulani Muslim in taraba state, u will cry for them
I watched this on journalist hangout on tvc news
Even babajide is tired of these jihadists

And the Babajide still supports his (not my) President Buhari.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by poseidon12: 1:05am On Jun 21, 2019
KingsCity:
Somebody should be impeached

Impeached? By who? Nigerians had the opportunity to vote Buhari out but they still voted for him instead. And this is despite the warnings from well meaning people like Chief Ayo Adebanjo and Obasanjo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by poseidon12: 1:16am On Jun 21, 2019
showafrica:

Pls has anyone asked them what they want?

Miyetti Allah has been publicly saying that Nigeria belongs to the Fulanis and that they will take it back. They will take advantage of Buhari's four years to take over the whole of Nigeria. Nigerians are very ignorant, naive gullible and cowardly.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Isabitalk(m): 1:18am On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Unlimitk2(m): 1:30am On Jun 21, 2019
poseidon12:

And the Babajide still supports his (not my) President Buhari.
He can support whoever he wants
I dont care
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by SarkinYarki: 1:34am On Jun 21, 2019
pawesome:
To those of you that voted buhari
It shall not be well with your family
Your generations shall know no peace
May the ghost of all those killed huntress you and your family till you all run mad
May the blood of the innocent been shredded daily hunt your whole generation till they go extinct
You shall not see piece till your generations are wiped off from the surface of the earth

Sarrki
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 21, 2019
Rip to the dead!

the satanic coupist and cohorts will never know peace!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by simeone007: 2:18am On Jun 21, 2019
Yet they are not terroist
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Sensimilla: 2:34am On Jun 21, 2019
Unlimitk2:
Those ppl attacked are kona ppl near jalingo
They were attacked by Fulani's
The second day the army battalion near jalingo headed by a Muslim arrested other kona ppl sleeping In their houses and saying that kona ppl attacked kona ppl
Pls help me,how will a group of ppl attack their own
If u guys know what taraba Christians are going through in d hands of jihadist fulani Muslim in taraba state, u will cry for them
I watched this on journalist hangout on tvc news
Even babajide is tired of these jihadists

THE GOVERNOR SHOULD DO SOMETHING, AT LEAST SPEAK OUT, DON'T TARABA PEOPLE HAVE CELEBRITIES?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Sensimilla: 2:41am On Jun 21, 2019
phenom666:
Buhari boys...

As long as the killing happen in the north, it non of my business. Keep killing yourself. At least it will help redue the population there.

The killings will soon get to the South, Taraba is a Christian State, Taraba is even more Christian that Edo State, they voted against Buhari.

The killings is coming down South

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Killed My Mum Because She Demands Sex Everytime' - Segun Ogunlusi / Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) / Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.