Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music (46423 Views)

Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Fineman2: 5:26pm On Jan 14
The authorities of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) have confirmed the arrest of a female student, Tangsan Nansokaan Paksohot, who st@bbed a male colleague and co-tenant, Julius Nember. 

It was gathered that the incident happened on Thursday, January 11, 2024 at Rusau Village behind UNIJOS Students’ Village Hostel.

The suspect, from Chip Ward in Pankshin Local Government Area of Plateau State and a 300 level student of English, Faculty of Arts, stabbed Nember, a 200 level student of Library Science in Faculty of Education, from Mbakor, Tarka LGA, Benue State for making noise. 

Students of the institution are currently writing their second semester examination for the 2022/2023 academic session.

The Senior Deputy Registrar (Information and Publications) in UNIJOS, Abdullahi Abdullahi and Head, Department of English, Prof. Jeff Doki, confirmed the attack to Arise News, saying the culprit has been arrested by security agencies. 

"Yes, it’s true. But I can’t give you more details because this is a police matter. The student has been arrested by the police”, Abdullahi stated.

Shedding more light on the incident, Doki, a Professor of Comparative Literature, explained that the suspect took such measures after the victim  played loud music with his friend while she was reading for examination.

“Trouble started when Miss Tangsan was reading for her next morning’s exam ENG 322: Research Methods. Her next door neighbor, Julius and his friends were playing music with a cacophony that was not conducive for reading. Angered by this distraction, Miss Tangsan picked up her own padlock and locked Julius with all his male friends inside Julius ‘s room,” he explained. 

"When the protest from Julius and his inmates was drawing the attention of  their concerned neighbors, Miss Tangsan sent her friend with the key to liberate them. When eventually they got their freedom, Julius and his friends accosted Miss Tangsan in her room demanding an explanation for their sudden imprisonment without trial. Angered for a second time, Miss Tangsan picked up her cooking knife and stabbed Julius Nember

https://www.facebook.com/100050487580007/posts/pfbid04QrFkCpXYBAVSddPajC6RWU6XvwzTEFE1Zfp4LpXWsNvsq5zDVp3DurDoxwmecqxl/?app=fbl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Fineman2: 5:27pm On Jan 14
I'm sure she's regretting her action now, but it's too late.

We must learn how to control our anger

Dear people, before you do anything, please consider your family, your loved ones and the family of your victim, don't make people cry

192 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Mokason288(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14
angry
Anger is a very terrible thing…I know this because this girl’s temper is half my own… so I avoid people a whole lot

Nigeria is a lawless country, nothing is working….

Why would you be in a school environment where people come to learn and be playing loud music like a local DJ ??

The idiot boy had it coming jare

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by atiku4President(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14
See her ugly face. The guy even fine pass am
Kai. Satan reincarnate

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Dexy4yah(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14
Food for prison warders grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Zonefree(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14
atiku4President:
Kai. Satan reincarnate
Satan herself, rather.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by finallybusy: 6:16pm On Jan 14
Nwaamaikpe was right. Na neighbour wey vex say he kpensh another chick after running her matter a day before. All these small girls without emotional control.

45 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by leroi01(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14
Many lessons here.

I'm sure she asked for the volume to be reduced at first, but...

Well, She acted in anger (although it is plausible she was threatened when the noisemakers accosted her).

Dear neighbours, play music with sense. You are playing it for yourself, so... Adjust the volume accordingly.

Some people really do not like noise.
I, for one.

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by aremubabs: 6:26pm On Jan 14
I feel for her. The frustration of having to read under non-conducive condition can run one mad.

May God save us from all these loud devilish neighbours. I used to have one who played his music so loud without any respect for the peace and quiet of his neighbours. At least, three people (including myself) had at different times approached him to politely ask him to consider us. To make matters worse, he would bring equally loud friends home and they would sing to the music at the top of their voices, sometimes long past midnight.

We could not hide our happiness when one day, NEPA brought one high current that ruined his sound system. I heard even his smart TV and PlayStation fried. We made him realize that we didn't feel one bit of pity for him. Our mockery was not hidden, we made it right in his inconsiderate face. Until he left our compound, he could not recover from the loss.

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Jlow2: 6:44pm On Jan 14
Woman rapper , council of elders have spoken
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by richiemcgold: 6:46pm On Jan 14
The unfortunate incident probably happened in an off-campus hostel. That's one of the disadvantages of private hostels where residents can break the rules at will.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by muller101(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14
Eve sent.
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Righthussle: 7:23pm On Jan 14
Na the pastor of the church wey dey my backyard I go stab. Na him left yanch I go target. The noise is out of this world.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Namaster: 7:34pm On Jan 14
Not all heroes wear capes. Some just wear braids.

From the shape of his mouth, you can easily tell the boy she stabbed is a loud nuisance that had it coming.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by honour7: 8:05pm On Jan 14
Dexy4yah:
Food for prison warders grin

She is not going to any prison, she was attacked by the guy in her apartment, she can claim self defence,

The only thing she should pray about is if the guy is not a cultist be is if he is thee will be a blow back. Either way school done end for her be that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:10pm On Jan 14
Inconsiderate noisemakers are a plague on society, the idiot was lucky to survive.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11pm On Jan 14
When eventually they got their freedom, Julius and his friends accosted Miss Tangsan in her room demanding an explanation for their sudden imprisonment without trial. Angered for a second time, Miss Tangsan picked up her cooking knife and stabbed Julius Nember

ANGER is one letter short of DANGER.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by BUSI103: 8:11pm On Jan 14
he do be for this one

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by HOD20: 8:12pm On Jan 14
Imagine

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Bobloco: 8:16pm On Jan 14
angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by AchrafHakimi: 8:16pm On Jan 14
She must die too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Egoveen: 8:16pm On Jan 14
leroi01:
Many lessons here.

I'm sure she asked for the volume to be reduced at first, but...

Well, She acted in anger (although it is plausible she was threatened when the noisemakers accosted her).

Dear neighbours, play music with sense. You are playing it for yourself, so... Adjust the volume accordingly.

Some people really do not like noise.
I, for one.
True talk

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by G00dharddick: 8:17pm On Jan 14
Why is she still moving around freely?

Arrest the killer, and ensure justice is melted on her. She wanted to rape the boy but the guy refused, hence she staved him. Nigeria girls are rapist and murderers. Arrest her ASAP, charge her to court and execute her immediately

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Slimmy22: 8:17pm On Jan 14
Now all eyes and blames will be on this lady... and rightly so

But I've personally seen this play out, very inconsiderate co-tenants in face me I slap you houses, I'm sure there will have been many plead and light fight over noise pollution but trust me this so called boys will even taunt you

Life have no duplicates be at peace and be as considerate as possible

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by ednut1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14
Prison ogas will use her as olosho in jail. Life imprisonment awaits her 👹

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by SenatePresdo(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14
Na why i no dey like short or skinny women.

Them too dey bitter, especially bottle malt looking women.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by ImoleNaija: 8:20pm On Jan 14
Why disturbing a girl who has neither money nor kpekus to bribe a lecturer? The poor girl has nothing to offer for marks, unlike you who have money to pay to get what you want.

She went too far though.

When eventually they got their freedom, Julius and his friends accosted Miss Tangsan in her room demanding an explanation for their sudden imprisonment without trial

The bolded is funny sha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Btruth: 8:20pm On Jan 14
Somebody's mother in future..... I wondered what she will tell her kids later?
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by Machinegun91(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14
I fear jos girls more Hamas and Bokoharam.

Very dark demons
Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by G00dharddick: 8:21pm On Jan 14
honour7:

She is not going to any prison, she was attacked by the guy in her apartment, she can claim self defence,

The only thing she should pray about is if the guy is not a cultist be is if he is thee will be a blow back. Either way school done end for her be that.

The way you Simps defend these Nigerian creatures ehhh...as though you'll get free kpekpus from her after defending her. Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music by nairalee(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14
They should put her in solitary confinement where there will be no iota of noise nor loud music

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.