Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Skin Rashes Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Rashes Solution (1997 Views)

Skin Rashes / After Shave Rashes/bumps / Cure For Fed Rashes On Babies(called Illa In Yoruba Language) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skin Rashes Solution by ab1989: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
Good health starts with good nutrition. With today’s farming methods depleting the natural mineral content of our lands, we can no longer rely on our foods to completely provide us with the essential vitamins and minerals that our bodies need. More people are turning to nutritional supplements as a means of getting sufficient quantities of those vital nutrients that can make a difference to their quality of health.
Our nutritional supplement products are made from the finest ingredients, grown or collected from the best sources and produced with the most advanced technology. Each product retains its original nutritional value, encouraging both good health and peace of mind.
The products to take care of skin rashes are:
ALOGE (DRINK LIQIUD)
BEEPROPL (60TABLETS)
BEEPROPL CREAM
Thank God for the hospitals and medical personnel but, we do not need to live on drugs as our body is designed to function on food nutrients. The drug is to give immediate attention to all emergency cases but is not the lasting solution to all the ailments. If we eat the right food our body can heal itself. It is unfortunate that the food we have around us are grown or produced with chemicals which render them harmful to the body or our organs.
There are some Dietary supplement products that are from USA with offices in Nigeria) that can help you to overcome the SKIN RASHES problems.
These products has been working wonderfully for people and you can buy directly from the company in your name
For further details please respond to call 234 08032451201 or email orelusimodupe@yahoo. com
Re: Skin Rashes Solution by davmor(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2010
I want to ask whether these listed Drugs or Appliances: *ALOGE  (DRINK LIQIUD) *BEEPROPL (60TABLETS)
*BEEPROPL CREAM.
Can it cure Eczema or is there any other advisable drugs for the curement?

Please this is a problem am having, because all my upper chest and shoulder is being occupied by eczema ven showing effects on my neck now.
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME, I hate seeing my body look like that.

I Appreciate to any good fellow Narialandist who give me a quick and lasting solution to this body itch or eczema of a thing.
Am residing at Onitsha, so where can I get the suggestsed?
Thanks.
Re: Skin Rashes Solution by ab1989: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2010
C/O I want to ask whether these listed Drugs or Appliances: *ALOGE  (DRINK LIQIUD) *BEEPROPL (60TABLETS)
*BEEPROPL CREAM.
Can it cure Eczema or is there any other advisable drugs for the curement?

There are some Dietary supplement products (owner of Alovera of America. USA with offices in Nigeria) that can help you to overcome your problem
These products have worked wonders in the life of people. They are not drugs but food/nutritional supplements which will clear all blemishes from your skin. The products is to work in the inside (liquid and tablets)and outside (cream) to function efficiently.All the products are antibiotics agent which kill bacteria, viruses and fungus and can be purchased from a distributor in Onitsha
for further details  see my post as above

(1) (Reply)

What Can Be The Cause Of This? / 14 Months After Controversy Trails Pregnant Woman’s Death In Government Hospital / Do Anyone Know About Bio Disc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.