Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,802 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Make Money From Romance Up-to 40k Monthly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Money From Romance Up-to 40k Monthly (812 Views)

That Scene From Romance Movie That Almost Made You.... / How Can I Block Post From Romance Section.its Too Fake / "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money From Romance Up-to 40k Monthly by nuamike: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
Yes you can make money from virtually everything in the internet. Writing on things such as romance and others are just one of the few ways to earn. I could set you up with a website that you can use in publishing your stories and thoughts and earn as much as 40k - 120k it all depends on you. Just little time you spend on it daily two or three post daily and visitations from it earns you money. I would charge you 10k for it. 1k at first and soon as you get your first payment you pay me 9k.
This is a no referral job
You own the website and receive payments for every person who visits your website.
All you need is just know how to write. With 2 hours daily I can assure you that most definitely you would hit the target.

For more enquiries or
If interested message me on what's app or call: 08112864033

I'm also a content writer and web developer if you find need for any call me.

Please when you call go straight to the point, some persons called and my assistant couldn't understand the message. We render various services this is just an innovation to help persons earn more, hit the nail so we know why you called. And yes we are registered with CAC.

https:///2348112864033/

1 Like

Re: Make Money From Romance Up-to 40k Monthly by ikh777: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
nuamike:
Yes you can make money from virtually everything in the internet. Writing on things such as romance and others are just one of the few ways to earn. I could set you up with a website that you can use in publishing your stories and thoughts and earn as much as 40k - 120k it all depends on you. Just little time you spend on it daily two or three post daily and visitations from it earns you money. I would charge you 10k for it. 1k at first and soon as you get your first payment you pay me 9k.
This is a no referral job
You own the website and receive payments for every person who visits your website.
All you need is just know how to write. With 2 hours daily I can assure you that most definitely you would hit the target.

For more enquiries or
If interested message me on what's app or call: 08112864033

I'm also a content writer and web developer if you find need for any call me.
am INTERESTED o but will you mentor me?
Re: Make Money From Romance Up-to 40k Monthly by blackpanthar: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
boss. Me I dont know much about this but am willing to give it a try. Money is not the problem but I just want to see another trusted means on income asides importation.

If it is by traffic, they wont allow me to post here on Nairaland... so how will I get free traffic daily sir. Help me, I want to understand it.

Am not lazy
Re: Make Money From Romance Up-to 40k Monthly by dogtails(m): 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
blackpanthar:
boss. Me I dont know much about this but am willing to give it a try. Money is not the problem but I just want to see another trusted means on income asides importation.

If it is by traffic, they wont allow me to post here on Nairaland... so how will I get free traffic daily sir. Help me, I want to understand it.

Am not lazy
I can teach u data reselling in less than 15Mins for a little token drop ur number if u are interested
Re: Make Money From Romance Up-to 40k Monthly by blackpanthar: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
I get free data for life o for any network using DENT APP. I cant afford to be using my money to buy data.

dogtails:
I can teach u data reselling in less than 15Mins for a little token drop ur number if u are interested
Re: Make Money From Romance Up-to 40k Monthly by dogtails(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
blackpanthar:
I get free data for life o for any network using DENT APP. I cant afford to be using my money to buy data.

Interested in working with Jumia as an online agent?
Re: Make Money From Romance Up-to 40k Monthly by blackpanthar: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
I mentioned importation, I actually sell on Jumia. I have a fashion store on jumia
dogtails:
Interested in working with Jumia as an online agent?
Re: Make Money From Romance Up-to 40k Monthly by nuamike: 4:24am On Jun 21, 2019
ikh777:

am INTERESTED o but will you mentor me?
No problem.
Re: Make Money From Romance Up-to 40k Monthly by nuamike: 4:25am On Jun 21, 2019
blackpanthar:

Am not lazy
No wahala
Please chat me up on what's app.
Re: Make Money From Romance Up-to 40k Monthly by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 21, 2019
Is it Adsense?
Guarantee of making 40k?
How does one earn.

1 Like

Re: Make Money From Romance Up-to 40k Monthly by nuamike: 7:42am On Jun 22, 2019
fruqsy:
Is it Adsense?
Guarantee of making 40k?
How does one earn.

Not its nt adsense.
I can't guarantee that it's up-to you.
Through visitors on your website.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Seyi Awolowo Kisses Mercy Eke's Armpit During Bbnaija Truth Or Dare / Africa Is Just Not Going Anywhere. / Lady Narrates The Aftermath Of Her Friend’s Decision To Marry A Virgin Over Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.