Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time - Sports (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time (93133 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 / Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time / France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Rolly22(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rossikk:
NIGERIA WERE CHEATED SO SHUT THE FCK UP.

Cheated? How many goals and attempts did they make?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
danjumakolo:
Germany now in quarters.
Nigerian girls have woefully disgraced out of the world cup.

Disgraced is too strong a term going by the antecedents of both teams in the competition so far... With their main player injured, only an act of God could have gotten them past an in-form German squad.

They tried... Fifa needs to investigate the officiating of this tournament with regards to the games played by African teams. Caf would have made a strong case if they were not corruption-ridden at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Rossikk(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
gbosaa:

Rossikk, ain’t you ashamed of typing that nonsense??
THE FIRST GOAL WAS A CLEAR OFFSIDE. THE SECOND WAS A FAKE PENALTY BECAUSE SHE WENT FOR, AND HIT THE BALL.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by MrJames007: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
They should have allowed dis chicks 2go since.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ah okay
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by MT: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Oparanozie, Oshoala, Ordega, Kanu, Ebi should just retire from super falcon. Okeke and our keeper are the brightest stars I can see in this team. You can add more names to the depressing list. This team should not represent us in the forthcoming olympics.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by sammymama: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nigeria no sabi play atall.make den dey go der house grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by caprini1: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
NFF should just sack that yeye coach,made no single difference at all.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by robosky02(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
ve feed
6.22pm 18:22
90 min +2: There will be five added minutes, incidentally.

6.22pm 18:22
90 min +1: No, but this wasn’t half close. Oparanozie creams the free kick towards the top right. It’s a pearler, but inches over the crossbar. That would have been a net-ripper had it been three or four inches lower.

6.21pm 18:21
90 min: Ordega sashays in from the left, and is unceremoniously upended by a sliding Oberdorf. A free kick just to the left of the box, 25 yards out. Can Nigeria find a consolation, and become the first team to score against Germany at this World Cup?

6.19pm 18:19
89 min: Huth makes a right-to-left diagonal run and nearly dribbles her way into a shooting position just inside the Nigerian box. But she ends up down a cul-de-sac. A fourth goal would be hard on Nigeria.

6.18pm 18:18
87 min: This game is fizzling out now. Germany have done the job required of them. But Nigeria didn’t half make them work hard for it.

6.17pm 18:17
85 min: That was a stunning finish by Schuller. She hasn’t done a great deal today, but when a chance presented itself she really delivered. Birgit Prinz or Gerd Muller would have been proud of that.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by boss1310(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
vicardino:

Bros, you said in reality, we can't beat germans and i'm saying in reality, we can. U didn't even consider an "upset". Upset happens every time hence why you shouldn't be giving us no chance against Germany cos they have BETTER FACILITIES, BETTER CREWS AND CONFIDENCE
go back to my first post and check if I didn't say anything about upset. yes they can beat us as they have those" betters"I mentioned earlier.take it wherever you can and its the reality u can argue as much as you like.they have a better team and will still beat us in Abuja if we repeat this match there

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Rossikk(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rolly22:

Cheated? How many goals and attempts did they make?
The goals scored against them were FAKE. JUST LIKE THE PEN GIVEN TO FRANCE WAS FAKE.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by ojay2053(m): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Glad I didn’t bother to watch this match
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by DCTrendy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
This their Oshoala is well overrated. Nonsense team

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by lanocfoods: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
MT:
Oparanozie, Oshoala, Ordega, Kanu, Ebi should just retire from super falcon. Okeke and our keeper are the brightest stars I can see in this team. You can add more names to the depressing list. This team should not represent us in the forthcoming olympics.
Ajibade too, they just need to master ball control

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nopanties: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh! 3:0 this people don finish us!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Waterlrd: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rossikk:
YOUR MOTHER. ANIMAL.
To be serious, l can help you to find solution if you care.
Don't just worry, send your details to me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rossikk:
NIGERIA WERE CHEATED SO SHUT THE FCK UP.
Do you know we don't deserve to be in this competition....

on the final group game we had to depend on Chile for qualification so abeg go sit down to score three goals na cheating go improve your IQ

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Rossikk(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
NONE OF THOSE TEAMS ARE BETTER THAN NIGERIA, BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO CHEAT NIGERIA IN ORDER TO WIN. ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD WITH NO CHEATING, NIGERIA WOULD WIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Rossikk(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Taraby:

Do you know we don't deserve to be in this competition....

on the final group game we had to depend on Chile for qualification so abeg go sit down to score three goals na cheating go improve your IQ
PEABRAIN, WITHOUT THE FAKE, CHEATING GOAL BY FRANCE, WE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO DEPEND ON CHILE. DUMBASS SLAVE. AND THE FIRST TWO GOALS BY GERMANY WERE FAKE, CHEATING GOALS, AND THAT DEMORALIZED OUR TEAM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
sammymama:
Nigeria no sabi play atall.make den dey go der house grin

if am one nigeria player ehn...i will never play ball again.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by helinues: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
We still have hope in the return leg.... grin grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by hush15: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
people can sabi vex person sha. i wonder how nigeria, with their abysmmal performance, ever thought they wpuld beat germany!

which stupid wishing is that...

make una no vex me o

12 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Olajah81: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
Jesus say so at d temple dat....

It has finished...

Read ur Bible wella
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by heskeyw(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
KingAzubuike:
The girls deserved to be abandoned at the nnamdi azikiwe airport and shattered inside a truck used to convey goats from the north grin
By abandoning them @ Nnamdi Azikiwe airport means that the federal government actually paid for their return flight. They should be left stranded in France, their citizenship should be withdrawn. The lucky ones should find their way to Mali and become prostitutes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
DonMekino:

be patriotic joor.... may be it will energise them...lol

Ov 2.5. Done!
grin grin grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by anabose: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
we nor Sabi play ball abeg Na local champions we be

3 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Sholaco: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rossikk:
THE FIRST GOAL WAS A CLEAR OFFSIDE. THE SECOND WAS A FAKE PENALTY BECAUSE SHE WENT FOR, AND HIT THE BALL.

I agree, first goal should’ve been an offside. You can argue that the German girl in an offside position affected the goal keeper’s view but the second was a penalty. Sadly that’s the rule. She could’ve given that girl more serious injury on her knee. I think Nwabuoku was lucky with the yellow.

Falcons were not composed, passed the ball badly. How many times did they threaten the Germans? The clearest chance was the brilliant cross which Oparanozie should’ve anticipated and scored.

I think these girls played better in the past years or should do better without this Swedish coach.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Rossikk(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
NIGERIA WAS SIMPLY CHEATED OUT OF THE COMPETITION. THIS IS AN OLD STORY WITH CORRUPT FIFA AND AFRICAN SIDES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rossikk:
PEABRAIN, WITHOUT THE FAKE, CHEATING GOAL BY FRANCE, WE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO DEPEND ON CHILE. DUMBASS SLAVE. AND THE FIRST TWO GOALS BY GERMANY WERE FAKE. AND THAT DEMORALIZED OUR TEAM.

At the end of the day did you qualify? NO so go sitcho ass down and shut the fu*k up Your ranting here won't change anything

4 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Sholaco: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
See comments grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by elderstateman(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
It baffle me, how oshoala make it to play in bacelona, oredea is a waste, all she knws is how to do make up and accuse her ex of infidelity. Make dem no wrry, if Cameroon win, super falcon will qualify why Cameroon will be eliminated, no game plan, just kick n follow.kudos to ohale, okeke n d keeper.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet / Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 1) On Sept 7 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.