Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time - Sports (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time (93065 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 / Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time / France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by YenYo: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
You people should be calm,am pressing calculator to see if we will still qualify as best loosing runners up.

Their is still hope.

Let's wait for USA vs Sweden to see if Sweden will score 5goals to brighten our chances.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Zzyy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
All I can say is d match was fair... We didn't deserve to qualify for d next round

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by achi4u(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
YenYo:
You people should be calm,am pressing calculator to see if we will still qualify as best loosing runners up.

Their is still hope.

Let's wait for USA vs Sweden to see if Sweden will score 5goals to brighten our chances.
Gbamgrin

Case closed.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by bighorlus(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wow shocked
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Ekaka1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wheezdom:
Don't worry super falcons. U will qualify if Nigeria men beat Burundi and win the second match. If Cameroon draw, and France lose, you will qualify for QF. Obuka!! Ebuka!! pls bring me the calculator
grin grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Why can't we give love that one more chance?
You should be banned for spamming my mentions

Where is that mindless soul when you need him most?
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
emerged01:

Dem don play finish? You people at least let dem finish.

Congrat! From best losers to worse losers.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by yummy001: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
HabuD:

Question is, did this team ever play a good game, starting with their match against Norway which they could have easily won down to this one. They were abysmal especially against France and Germany. Even before the penalty was awarded did they look like they posed any threat to the Germans? They just came into a knock out match and sat down to defend against a very potent attacking side without any concrete attacking plan. How do u expect to progress to the next stage if u don't score, and how can u score if u don't show any ambition to attack. Point if, if a team adopts a defensive approach, then they must simultaneously perfect their counter attacking mechanism if they want to stand any chance of getting a win. Thats what is done worldwide, as exemplified between inter and barca in 2010 UCL knock out. But all we saw in this disastrous falcons team was one which went totally defensive, and whenever they were LUCKY to get the ball, they just throw it away aimlessly. Even a mumu would tell from the start of the game that such a team can never progress to the next stage. Nigerians are just unnecesarily sentimental. They cant tell themselves the truth, thats why our teams keep going out there and failing to perform, because even when they play nonsense we clap for them, and so they would have the audacity to go out and repeat such nonsense performance. This is a team that has been in this fifa women's world cup since 1999. Thats enough time for us to have made significant progress at this level of the competition, rather than coming to this competition, playing rubbish and having sycophants hail and praise them! This is about the worst falcons team i've ever witnessed! At least other falcons team go out and attack, and when they lose they lose gallantly, and not cowardly like these bunch of unambitious players!

Nice submission devoid of any form of sentiments. Just wanted to correct something. The Super Falcons have been participating in the FIFA Women's world cup since 1991 and not 1999. We used to be the sole African representative before the likes of South Africa and Cameroon started catching up with us. This year makes it TWENTY EIGHT YEARS of playing at the global stage. We started playing the game at the global stage with the likes of Germany, Norway, China and the United States. If after 28 years, we are still not rubbing shoulders with the big names, we don't have any excuse whatsoever.

6 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by emerged01(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
[color=][/color][color=][/color]
AbuMaryam1:

Congrat! From best losers to worse losers.
grin ball dey pain you o! I don forget say we play ball self. We go try next time

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Taeewo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rossikk:
PEABRAIN, WITHOUT THE FAKE, CHEATING GOAL BY FRANCE, WE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO DEPEND ON CHILE. DUMBASS SLAVE. AND THE FIRST TWO GOALS BY GERMANY WERE FAKE, CHEATING GOALS, AND THAT DEMORALIZED OUR TEAM.
The same thing u called cheat favoured us as Argentina penalty against Scotland was also retake for same offence in dying minutes if not Scotland supposed to qualified n not Nigeria..
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
should I call him for you?

how are you today? constipated? embarassed
omokoginimi:
You should be banned for spamming my mentions

Where is that mindless soul when you need him most?
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
should I call him for you?

how are you today? constipated? embarassed
Bye son
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:25am On Jun 23, 2019
buy gala
omokoginimi:
Buy son
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 23, 2019
i knew they would lose the match, time to collect my winnings from nairabet
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by enokelafrancis(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2019
The super falcons try, I appreciate their performances. God bless Nigeria �

3 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
buy gala
grin grin mumu
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
you miss me? kiss
omokoginimi:
grin grin mumu
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
you miss me? kiss
Why should I? Crackhead
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by mechanics(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
That's why when they were rejoicing, I was laughing at them, because they didn't know the country they will meet then.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
you love me? kiss
omokoginimi:
Why should I? Crackhead
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
you love me? kiss
I have a lady angry angry
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
me? grin
omokoginimi:
I have a lady angry angry
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by kq(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
yummy001:

Nice submission devoid of any form of sentiments. Just wanted to correct something. The Super Falcons have been participating in the FIFA Women's world cup since 1991 and not 1999. We used to be the sole African representative before the likes of South Africa and Cameroon started catching up with us. This year makes it TWENTY EIGHT YEARS of playing at the global stage. We started playing the game at the global stage with the likes of Germany, Norway, China and the United States. If after 28 years, we are still not rubbing shoulders with the big names, we don't have any excuse whatsoever.

To buttress your point the stats are abysmal we do not have the technicalities of the game locke down after 28 years.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Dedetwo(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
izubext007:
too much penis

You are not far from the truth.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Dedetwo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
einsteine:

Did falcons score a goal that was wrongly disallowed? How can you not even threaten your opponent and you expect to qualify?

You simply cannot threaten opponents with junk players. I cannot fathom which team is worse between male U20 and this present crop of falcons.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Lordjb: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
DAramis:

Thanks to you.
Really worked... (Going back to continue watching the match)
You're welcome grin Don't forget to bookmark the page

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 1) On Sept 7 2021 / Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.