Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time - Sports (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time (93033 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 / Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time / France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Kenneth10110(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rossycee:

Please is this quarterfinals?
Round of 16

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Greatfullheart: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
let's forget about cheating. we'll know nigeria didn't have chance against germany. so my dear falcons it's time to come home, you've over-stayed your welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by izubext007: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
too much penis
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Kenneth10110(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rossikk:
LOOK, MAN, I DON'T BUY ALL THIS GARBAGE YOU ARE TYPING. THE MINUTE THEY START CHEATING US WITH FAKE GOALS, THEN OUR GIRLS ARE 100% BLAMELESS. IF YOU WANT THEM TO PLAY THEIR GOOD GAME, THEN DON'T CHEAT THEM BECAUSE THAT DESTABILIZES THEIR GAME. THEY ARE HUMANS. NOT ROBOTS.

Falcons couldn't hold down those Germans forget ojoro

3 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Banmeallday: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
anabose:
disband the nff presidency, they are using foreign coaches to steal money....that's all they are doing.
no vision no purpose equals constant failure

Yep in fact dont stop with NFF, go all the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsEgR10ZfPg
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Banmeallday: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
flokii:
So Germany beat Biafra female National team..

Hopeless squad

“AYINDE” did a very good job helping them.....Maybe her father is Pa AWO

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Bennycollins: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Can any gud thing come out of a country. 'governed ' by Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Those shouting Cheat, how come we no score one goal?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by HabuD: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rossikk:
LOOK, MAN, I DON'T BUY ALL THIS GARBAGE YOU ARE TYPING. THE MINUTE THEY START CHEATING US WITH FAKE GOALS, THEN OUR GIRLS ARE 100% BLAMELESS. IF YOU WANT THEM TO PLAY THEIR GOOD GAME, THEN DON'T CHEAT THEM BECAUSE THAT DESTABILIZES THEIR GAME. THEY ARE HUMANS. NOT ROBOTS.
Question is, did this team ever play a good game, starting with their match against Norway which they could have easily won down to this one. They were abysmal especially against France and Germany. Even before the penalty was awarded did they look like they posed any threat to the Germans? They just came into a knock out match and sat down to defend against a very potent attacking side without any concrete attacking plan. How do u expect to progress to the next stage if u don't score, and how can u score if u don't show any ambition to attack. Point if, if a team adopts a defensive approach, then they must simultaneously perfect their counter attacking mechanism if they want to stand any chance of getting a win. Thats what is done worldwide, as exemplified between inter and barca in 2010 UCL knock out. But all we saw in this disastrous falcons team was one which went totally defensive, and whenever they were LUCKY to get the ball, they just throw it away aimlessly. Even a mumu would tell from the start of the game that such a team can never progress to the next stage. Nigerians are just unnecesarily sentimental. They cant tell themselves the truth, thats why our teams keep going out there and failing to perform, because even when they play nonsense we clap for them, and so they would have the audacity to go out and repeat such nonsense performance. This is a team that has been in this fifa women's world cup since 1999. Thats enough time for us to have made significant progress at this level of the competition, rather than coming to this competition, playing rubbish and having sycophants hail and praise them! This is about the worst falcons team i've ever witnessed! At least other falcons team go out and attack, and when they lose they lose gallantly, and not cowardly like these bunch of unambitious players!

13 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by rampantlover: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Here they go again Nigerians, always playing the victim and blaming the whole world for their failures. grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Litmus: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
rampantlover:
Here they go again Nigerians, always playing the victim and blaming the whole world for their failures. grin cheesy grin grin

You`re Ghanaian.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by autonomous22: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
upon say I give dez Nigerian girls handicap 3, dem still cut my slip
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by babala101(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
yen yen yenn. wetin concern me?
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by eben97: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
The SUPER CHICKENS COULDNT FLY !!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by ken6488(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
For those shouting cheats grin You nor know say na person wey no book dey do expo

Nigeria girls don't play anything

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by einsteine(m): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rossikk:
NIGERIA WAS SIMPLY CHEATED OUT OF THE COMPETITION. THIS IS AN OLD STORY WITH CORRUPT FIFA AND AFRICAN SIDES.

Did falcons score a goal that was wrongly disallowed? How can you not even threaten your opponent and you expect to qualify?

2 Likes

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Lordseyad(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rossikk:
NIGERIA WAS SIMPLY CHEATED OUT OF THE COMPETITION. THIS IS AN OLD STORY WITH CORRUPT FIFA AND AFRICAN SIDES.

Cheated? How??

Or are we not watching the same match...

nawao... This is one of our prob in naija, those players played nonsense, like utterly nonsense ; and you are still here trying to defend nonsense, blaming it on being cheated.

Did you see any sign of threats from your Falcons throughout the whole 90mins?

Mayb they were just expecting another miracle to happen again for them to get to QF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Wheezdom(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
Don't worry super falcons. U will qualify if Nigeria men beat Burundi and win the second match. If Cameroon draw, and France lose, you will qualify for QF. Obuka!! Ebuka!! pls bring me the calculator

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by bluefilm: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rossikk:
PEABRAIN, WITHOUT THE FAKE, CHEATING GOAL BY FRANCE, WE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO DEPEND ON CHILE. DUMBASS SLAVE. AND THE FIRST TWO GOALS BY GERMANY WERE FAKE, CHEATING GOALS, AND THAT DEMORALIZED OUR TEAM.

Shut up.

What is fake about those first two German clear goals?

You people are always biased.

1 Like

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Godspower35(m): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
A colleague of mine told me about this,but I was believing in miracles that will not come to pass.They for kuku say they no wan play. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
Why can't we give love that one more chance?
omokoginimi:
Its almost dead. Almost

They bore me, and even waste atleast 15minutes of the 45 on VAR. shame!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by godwinony(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
evy800:

What a mess this all is
No be small..they were out of their league
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
YoungAncient1:
People wey no fit score dey conceed penalty. Super Falcons have not improve at all over the years and somebody was telling me that the world cup was structured so that no African can win it. What nonsense talk.
The goals go reach 5 today. And super eagles won't even cushion this loss because they will struggle against Burundi.

Open a shop. Put a soothsayer sign and start making money. Even pastors wet dey see vision no see reach wetin you dey see.

grin[color=#990000][/color]
grin grin grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by KayceeBanks: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
Banmeallday:

Sports is huge propaganda (ask Hitler), and the Women’s World Cup is the preserve of the OYIBO (who by the way lied to you all about feminism) as they want to show that they are tactically and PHYSICALLY stronger than the BLACKS

I've suspected all this sports competitions are just huge propaganda. But can you explain more
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by sisisioge: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sorry ladies...another time fa. Bet 3 is too much sha. It is well.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Surplus6(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mtchew, what's the essence of their rejoicing after they qualified through back door.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by gustav25: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
KayceeBanks:

I've suspected all this sports competitions are just huge propaganda. But can you explain more

Tuzo
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by tbabs10166(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
HabuD:

Question is, did this team ever play a good game, starting with their match against Norway which they could have easily won down to this one. They were abysmal especially against France and Germany. Even before the penalty was awarded did they look like they posed any threat to the Germans? They just came into a knock out match and sat down to defend against a very potent attacking side without any concrete attacking plan. How do u expect to progress to the next stage if u don't score, and how can u score if u don't show any ambition to attack. Point if, if a team adopts a defensive approach, then they must simultaneously perfect their counter attacking mechanism if they want to stand any chance of getting a win. Thats what is done worldwide, as exemplified between inter and barca in 2010 UCL knock out. But all we saw in this disastrous falcons team was one which went totally defensive, and whenever they were LUCKY to get the ball, they just throw it away aimlessly. Even a mumu would tell from the start of the game that such a team can never progress to the next stage. Nigerians are just unnecesarily sentimental. They cant tell themselves the truth, thats why our teams keep going out there and failing to perform, because even when they play nonsense we clap for them, and so they would have the audacity to go out and repeat such nonsense performance. This is a team that has been in this fifa women's world cup since 1999. Thats enough time for us to have made significant progress at this level of the competition, rather than coming to this competition, playing rubbish and having sycophants hail and praise them! This is about the worst falcons team i've ever witnessed! At least other falcons team go out and attack, and when they lose they lose gallantly, and not cowardly like these bunch of unambitious players!
you're so on point, the team lack coordination and couldn't even pose a threat against the german defence, it was so bad that our girls couldn't even make two complete successive passes , we kept losing the ball immediately after winning a tackle. In short this is indeed the worst falcons I have seen. Truth is, we have no excuse for this loss and even though the officiating might have been somehow poor it doesn't still make any difference cos we were not even close to scoring a single goal.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by ojay2053(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Isoduwa:

Bother? Or you Nor get tv for house Abi light
Nah, was busy on the thread mill as I ran 3.5 miles and played fifa 19 thereafter.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by backbone503(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lets stop being sentimental. This team isn't good enough. Its only luck that has brought them thus far, and trophies aren't won solely by chance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 1) On Sept 7 2021 / Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.