Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage (70756 Views)

South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup / Countries That Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup & Possible Contenders / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by femi4: 5:19am On Jun 21, 2019
Kingkufun2018:
Lol.....
Even as the worst best loser grin
Can you imagine, among the 4 best losers....we came last
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by etrange: 5:53am On Jun 21, 2019
cucumbae:
Super eagles and super falcons always qualify as best losers.
Meanwhile,I no like the way the oyinbo coach dey smooch the players.

At the end, you didn't even say congratulations ....

1 Like

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by DavidEsq(m): 6:07am On Jun 21, 2019
Tecno66:
which cup? The one we them take drink water today?
Be like say na spoon e wan be talk grin. Who dash monkey yansh grin
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by jaggedboi(m): 6:26am On Jun 21, 2019
Celebrating to play Germany..... Supwr falcons need God more now than ever b4 if they will survive the germans.
There's always hope, regardless of how small.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by bdchange(m): 6:30am On Jun 21, 2019
femi4:
Can you imagine, among the 4 best losers....we came last
We love to celebrate mediocrity in this country. If you are not good enough to qualify why bother and later receive beating of your life. I hate when you put your success in another person's hand. Until we start preparing better then we will remain at the mercy of others.. Rubbish excitement

1 Like

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by barinedan(m): 6:32am On Jun 21, 2019
I Only Pray They Should Not Be Knocked Out At this Stage
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by saajus: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2019
I wish Prayer is the only requirement for success, Nigeria will be winning all tournaments. God is great, E no dey partial
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by israelmao(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2019
Congrats Falcons if you can just the Next all that you have and never allow a slipoff moment I'm looking to seeing you in the Quarter Final.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by OttHin: 6:39am On Jun 21, 2019
Kingkufun2018:
Lol..... Even as the worst best loser grin
Yes we all know that you are a loser, what else
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by flowx(m): 6:40am On Jun 21, 2019
Gather here if you notice that the white man that is rocking one of our girls is going too far... That don dey pass celebration o. Is like another thing don dey enter am.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Sunny042(m): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2019
Go super Falcons, undo the Germans
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by selemo: 6:48am On Jun 21, 2019
Good job ladies..I am scared of all these white players that play like men in the pitch..
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by sirconcord(m): 6:51am On Jun 21, 2019
I see our girls triumphing over Germany, in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Folohunsho20(m): 7:03am On Jun 21, 2019
Negativity is not totally out of use...best loser.

Wish u luck, ladies
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by ruggedtimi(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2019
any need to qualify...na germany dem dey play
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by akaahs(m): 7:10am On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=czarina post=79527249]What's the point? They'll get kicked out of the tournament eventually.

#JustSaying

Good luck girls, I'm optimistic they'll bring home the trophy kiss[/quote
Double standards. Anuty stick with one na
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Justinba1997(m): 7:13am On Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria Quallifing To The Next Round Is By The Grace Of God,which You Girls Well
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by roomus(m): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2019
Yes oh...as far as they stick to their CAF womens cup winning strategy..defend defend defend till pk shootout... Hopefully the whites will keep missing pks cheesy

sirconcord:
I see our girls triumphing over Germany, in Jesus name.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by foreshore(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2019
Famousbabe:
Celebrations as Super Falcons Qualify for the next round at the FIFA Women's World Cup.

See the moment the Nigerian Super Falcons

found out they had progressed out of the Group Stage.

According to Ann Odong, official team reporter for the 2019 FIFAWWC,

this is the first time in 20 years the Super Falcons will progress to the knock out stage.

See reactions and watch the video of the moment after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/super-falcons-react-as-they-qualify-for.html?m=1

What difference does it make, will they defeat Germany in the next match?
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Uglyojuku: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2019
cucumbae:
Super eagles and super falcons always qualify as best losers.
Meanwhile,I no like the way the oyinbo coach dey smooch the players.

Na serious smooching. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Glink2018(m): 7:28am On Jun 21, 2019
mayormick:
So who are we playing now?

They will be playing with your mom breasts.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by FrenchyL(m): 7:40am On Jun 21, 2019
czarina:
What's the point? They'll get kicked out of the tournament eventually.

#JustSaying

Good luck girls, I'm optimistic they'll bring home the trophy kiss

The problem is that they are playing against Germany so they have to spring a surprise or get kicked out of the tournament. We wish them the best.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by BarryLondon007(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2019
Famousbabe:
Celebrations as Super Falcons Qualify for the next round at the FIFA Women's World Cup.

See the moment the Nigerian Super Falcons

found out they had progressed out of the Group Stage.

According to Ann Odong, official team reporter for the 2019 FIFAWWC,

this is the first time in 20 years the Super Falcons will progress to the knock out stage.

See reactions and watch the video of the moment after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/super-falcons-react-as-they-qualify-for.html?m=1

We just like to deceive ourselves
Naija sha
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by onadana: 7:55am On Jun 21, 2019
czarina:
What's the point? They'll get kicked out of the tournament eventually.

#JustSaying

Good luck girls, I'm optimistic they'll bring home the trophy kiss

Optimistic.... keep dreaming.It is allowed.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Felixabel(m): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2019
blazer2018:

Especially the goal posts grin
Tbh the goal post make the difference
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by majamajic(m): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:
Germany will just disgrace them, I don't know why they are celebrating

for record purpose , and miracle fit happen
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by akoaki(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:
Germany will just disgrace them, I don't know why they are celebrating
They were celebrating because the next match adds some dollars to their allowance, not for anything more.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Vabasi(m): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2019
Congrats girls. It'll be a pride to watch you again at the ongoing FIFAWWC even if you'll be knocked out.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by toprealman: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2019
Mercy Akide and Perpetua Nkwocha should be part of super Falcon's management team.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Horus(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_OpPfIx3H8

Super Falcons In Tears As they qualify for FIFA Women's World Cup Round of 16 In Their Hotel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. / A Great White Shark Is Named After Kobe Bryant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.