Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned (1317 Views)

Scam Alert Of Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume / Dont Say You Didn't Hear About It. ==> Enter And See Now / Dont Say You Didn't Hear About It. ==> Enter And See Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by ikejastores: 12:59am On Jun 21, 2019
Scam Alert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : 08109060566

Dont deal with Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor

GTB Account details...0115915098

Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor

Fraud Alert
Defrauded me of 90,000 for a website design

Beware of this young man.

and his post

Phone Lines are Off and doesn't reply chats :08109060566

1 Like

Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by PrinceOgun: 1:16am On Jun 21, 2019
Wow

cc. Dominique

1 Like

Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by emperor4D(m): 1:24am On Jun 21, 2019
Arrange your evidence of transaction between the two of you , take this to the bank fraud unit of the efcc not police station o..or mail your complain to them online, they will do justice i ve done this before..

1 Like

Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by thinkaxis(m): 1:55am On Jun 21, 2019
emperor4D:
Arrange your evidence of transaction between the two of you , take this to the bank fraud unit of the efcc not police station o..or mail your complain to them online, they will do justice i ve done this before..
did you get back your money

1 Like

Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by rummeh: 7:54am On Jun 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by ikejastores: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2019
He is a serial scam artist and Conman
His former handle is creatify here on NL (He has deactivated his account now)

Other Complaints about Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : 08109060566

https://www.nairaland.com/4236623/9-questions-ask-web-designer/1#73791541

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/43#69657455

Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by ikejastores: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2019
Consider it done

emperor4D:
Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by Neddstark: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2019
Please attach, proof of payment. If he's guilty, any google search on his name will bring a red flag
Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by ikejastores: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Neddstark:
Please attach, proof of payment. If he's guilty, any google search on his name will bring a red flag

Proof

Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by Neddstark: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by clays: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
@OP, apologies for what happened to you. Are you around Ikeja. Please send a message to us, lets see how we can assist your project. Not taking advantage of your situation, but want to assist. Number on signature.
Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by ikejastores: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
The Scammer : Operates via several accounts and Fictitious business names

Revolute Soft and Technologies
Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by Neddstark: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
emperor4D:

What was the result of this?
Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by ikejastores: 1:43am On Jun 22, 2019
@ Neddstark
He is under the radar and close Surveillance is on him already

Relax we will share the update.
Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by ikejastores: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2019
More pictures of the scammer

Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by Greatzeus(m): 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
clays:
@OP, apologies for what happened to you. Are you around Ikeja. Please send a message to us, lets see how we can assist your project. Not taking advantage of your situation, but want to assist. Number on signature.
For you to be this heartless and desperate,how are we sure you are not even the scammer they are talking about?
Op,90k for a website? And you still got scammed upon the over priced website? Worst it can even be a blog or blogger that takes few minutes to set up,even if it's coding,it's still overpriced.
No wonder those guys who post bet9ja slips on thread are relentless,I am sure there are still stupid people here who still patronize them,but won't come out when scammed because they know they are greedy themselves
Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by ikejastores: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
@Greatzeus

Thanks for your concern But learn to ask questions before you conclude..

1 Like

Re: Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned by clays: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Greatzeus:

For you to be this heartless and desperate,how are we sure you are not even the scammer they are talking about?
Op,90k for a website? And you still got scammed upon the over priced website? Worst it can even be a blog or blogger that takes few minutes to set up,even if it's coding,it's still overpriced.
No wonder those guys who post bet9ja slips on thread are relentless,I am sure there are still stupid people here who still patronize them,but won't come out when scammed because they know they are greedy themselves

What really is the problem? Someone got scammed for a website and I actually posted to see how I could help out. As in see if he still got his hosting live so I could see how I could help out as a community here. I understand you're angry about scammers, same here because I have been scammed too. But you're directing your rage at the wrong person here.

The word I used was "assist". I didnt say "patronize me next". The latter would have been insensitive. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How To Make 15k Daily On Candynews / We Are Building A New Nigerian Social Network. Kindly Help To Test Run For Bugs. / The Best Softwares On Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.