Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,450 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Scam Alert Of Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scam Alert Of Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume (878 Views)

Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned / Scam Alert: Don Williams Oseni Is A Broke Scammer / Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert Of Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume by Dajugba: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Scam Alert Of Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume
Do away from this guy answering this name:

Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume.
Account number: 0115915098
Bank: GT

His nairaland dot com forum names:
Favyrite
AbujaIndex
KingofAbuja

He is not legit website designer! After I paid him 15,450 as part payment to encourage him to do the web design work, we agreed 25,000. After part payment he stopped responding to my calls since Friday.

His number: +2348138982258 / 08138982258

His name is Gov Brus as detected by True caller.

Email octyber22(@gmail.com)
State of origin: Delta State

His nairaland users name he uses to scam people:

Favyrite
AbujaIndex
KingofAbuja

If there is any progress, I will update the post. But for now, he is scammer till he verify himself of being legit. Don't do business with him.
Re: Scam Alert Of Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume by silento(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Imagine 25k
Re: Scam Alert Of Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume by Dajugba: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
silento:
Imagine 25k

I am the one to purchase domain and hosting. His job was to design and transfer. So, the price is not the issue but the act. You should tackle issue based on action, not the money involve. A thief is a thief irrespective of the price involve. Except you are his accompanies.
Re: Scam Alert Of Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume by dollytino4real(f): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Warri nu dey carry last kpata kpata Na draw,
Re: Scam Alert Of Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 6:42am On Aug 30, 2022
Dajugba:
Scam Alert Of Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume
Do away from this guy answering this name:

Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume.
Account number: 0115915098
Bank: GT

His nairaland dot com forum names:
Favyrite
AbujaIndex
KingofAbuja

He is not legit website designer! After I paid him 15,450 as part payment to encourage him to do the web design work, we agreed 25,000. After part payment he stopped responding to my calls since Friday.

His number: +2348138982258 / 08138982258

His name is Gov Brus as detected by True caller.

Email octyber22(@gmail.com)
State of origin: Delta State

His nairaland users name he uses to scam people:

Favyrite
AbujaIndex
KingofAbuja

If there is any progress, I will update the post. But for now, he is scammer till he verify himself of being legit. Don't do business with him.

So painful. next time beware of hiring those type of scammer who pretents to be web developers by name without having any necessary skills.
if you don't mind I can do it for you checkout my portfolio and contact me
via WhatsApp : 08125391892
portfolio : click here
Re: Scam Alert Of Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume by Dajugba: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
In updating the post, no response yet. He called me yesterday and told me he was on it, I told him when he complete the work yesterday I will remove the post and notify everyone, but nothing to show forth.

Today I called him, he told me by 6pm he would complete the work but still nothing. However, if by tomorrow if see no improvement I close the thread and leave him to his fate or refund me.

However, I am in communication with a different website developer.
Re: Scam Alert Of Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume by Dajugba: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2022
Just to update the post, the web developer Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume has done nothing to prove his legitimacy. From one excuses to another to dash the hopes I had for him to complete the tasks he was partly paid for.

Yesterday 31/08/2022, past 8am. I called him to discuss what is the way forward, He told me He was on it and by one hour time my website would be uploaded online.

He told me he was having difficulty purchasing the domain from Godadday, that he was even debited and not granted access to the domain. But I should pursue it my self and send him the DNS. I told him I would purchase a domain and if by end of yesterday the website is not online, he should make refund of the money paid. He agreed!

He then assured me he would like to compensate me with his hosting plan due to his negligence and disappointment delaying on his end.

Before I purchased the domain, I called him to send me a subdomain link of the site when uploaded online. This was past 9am. By past 10am I put a call across again to ask if the uploading is completed, but he said one hour more. Before the end of the discussion I had with him,

I told him he shouldn't worry, I would purchase both domain and host. That I did before 11:30am.

From the time that was done, I tried to call him back and revert I have a domain and hosting. He stopped responding to my calls.

At noon I sent him a text, to which I said from look of things it appears he wouldn't do the job. But he should refund me. I sent along my account number.

I still didn't get any response. I called him again in the evening, his number wasn't reachable. I later called him past 9pm it rang several times no response.

Tried it again by 9:20pm, he still didn't pick. Then I gave a go ahead to another website developer to do the work, I got to know from this platform.

The new website developer was the one I paid to purchase my domain and hosting in the morning, he assured me I should not pay him till the work is completed.

We still have some legitimate and sincere nairalanders here who are deligent and truthful about their career.

If he contact me, I will modify the post. But if he don't, it means he has accepted the fate of being tagged with a negative name.

Best Regards,
Re: Scam Alert Of Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume by damiloladuke: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dajugba:
Just to update the post, the web developer Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume has done nothing to prove his legitimacy. From one excuses to another to dash the hopes I had for him to complete the tasks he was partly paid for.

Yesterday 31/08/2022, past 8am. I called him to discuss what is the way forward, He told me He was on it and by one hour time my website would be uploaded online.

He told me he was having difficulty purchasing the domain from Godadday, that he was even debited and not granted access to the domain. But I should pursue it my self and send him the DNS. I told him I would purchase a domain and if by end of yesterday the website is not online, he should make refund of the money paid. He agreed!

He then assured me he would like to compensate me with his hosting plan due to his negligence and disappointment delaying on his end.

Before I purchased the domain, I called him to send me a subdomain link of the site when uploaded online. This was past 9am. By past 10am I put a call across again to ask if the uploading is completed, but he said one hour more. Before the end of the discussion I had with him,

I told him he shouldn't worry, I would purchase both domain and host. That I did before 11:30am.

From the time that was done, I tried to call him back and revert I have a domain and hosting. He stopped responding to my calls.

At noon I sent him a text, to which I said from look of things it appears he wouldn't do the job. But he should refund me. I sent along my account number.

I still didn't get any response. I called him again in the evening, his number wasn't reachable. I later called him past 9pm it rang several times no response.

Tried it again by 9:20pm, he still didn't pick. Then I gave a go ahead to another website developer to do the work, I got to know from this platform.

The new website developer was the one I paid to purchase my domain and hosting in the morning, he assured me I should not pay him till the work is completed.

We still have some legitimate and sincere nairalanders here who are deligent and truthful about their career.

If he contact me, I will modify the post. But if he don't, it means he has accepted the fate of being tagged with a negative name.

Best Regards,

From your description of the guy's modus operandi, he's same person that scammed me. Always going back and forth to make you think he's legit.

Sorry for your loss.

I'm sure he already changed his number. He uses people's bank account to perpetuate his crimes.

See my post
https://www.nairaland.com/7163449/enaohwo-efeoghene-serial-scammer-met
Re: Scam Alert Of Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume by Dajugba: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
damiloladuke:

From your description of the guy's modus operandi, he's same person that scammed me. Always going back and forth to make you think he's legit.

Sorry for your loss.

I'm sure he already changed his number. He uses people's bank account to perpetuate his crimes.

See my post
https://www.nairaland.com/7163449/enaohwo-efeoghene-serial-scammer-met

He stopped picking my calls. Couldn't refund me, and was still giving me open expectation. I had to forget about it and move forward. I hope he change his way in the future, because he is really a young dude with skills but not utilizing it rightly. But rather choose crime.
Re: Scam Alert Of Ughojor Samuel Oghenebrume by codesngr(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sometimes i dont pity most client , U saw how cheap the price was , ur heart didn't beat that it was a scam.

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys, I Need A Creative Review Of This Site. / Webmasters: Article Request / Generate Traffic For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.