Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

A Hiking Experience In Snake Island - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Hiking Experience In Snake Island (28167 Views)

Hiking Idere Hills - The New Tourist Attraction In Oyo State / Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls / Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Hiking Experience In Snake Island by olopan(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
jaymichael:
That's my Island (TOMARO) I live there. That Church is also my church (New Creature Evangelical Church). The village you disembarked from is itu-agan not Snake Island. Snake Island is Igbologun , though it is close by. I used to do that Tarkwabay hiking those days but I have been so busy with work these days to engage in my favorite pastime. I don't think I can trade the life here for the boisterous Lagos city. I am investing over 300k on solar power installation soon to take care of the light issue.

i sent you a mail, please respond.
i'd like to discuss further with you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Hiking Experience In Snake Island by jaymichael(m): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
olopan:

i sent you a mail, please respond.
i'd like to discuss further with you.
Alright. Please send the mail to josephbabajide@email.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Hiking Experience In Snake Island by Dotman2210(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
jaymichael:
That's my Island (TOMARO) I live there. That Church is also my church (New Creature Evangelical Church). The village you disembarked from is itu-agan not Snake Island. Snake Island is Igbologun , though it is close by. I used to do that Tarkwabay hiking those days but I have been so busy with work these days to engage in my favorite pastime. I don't think I can trade the life here for the boisterous Lagos city. I am investing over 300k on solar power installation soon to take care of the light issue.
very correct I stay in Igbologun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Hiking Experience In Snake Island by jaymichael(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
Dotman2210:

Area! Isalute your government.

1 Like

Re: A Hiking Experience In Snake Island by bejick(m): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Dotman2210:

Igbologun have a secondary school tey tey na why I shock when him say new. Abeg the rail line where the train dey go. Somali grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Hiking Experience In Snake Island by themanderon: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2019
You this op!!! What have you done!!! You finally outed these poor island dwellers. Very soon BAT with his army of land grabbing ogres will invade that island chase away those people and start building his Atlantis city part 2.
Re: A Hiking Experience In Snake Island by Dotman2210(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
jaymichael:
Area! Isalute your government.
you are sighted baba

1 Like

Re: A Hiking Experience In Snake Island by Dotman2210(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
bejick:

Igbologun have a secondary school tey tey na why I shock when him say new. Abeg the rail line where the train dey go. Somali grin grin
Lol.... Igbologun is still abit developed than the rest of the communities though
Re: A Hiking Experience In Snake Island by booksrite001: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2019
olopan:
i sent you a mail, please respond.i'd like to discuss further with you.

tongue
Re: A Hiking Experience In Snake Island by joshmoy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
@ebendo123
@internetpo
@jameskyrian
@dharnchucks
@patented

Hi guys! I'm Josh. I'm part of the organizers of the hike. This is just to notify you that another edition of the hike is here. I can't post too much details here to avoid ban, kindly check @prolificienthike on IG or send a whatsapp message to me on 0812 nine 02 three 9 two 0

1 Like

Re: A Hiking Experience In Snake Island by MightyFortress: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Will visit someday
Re: A Hiking Experience In Snake Island by Prolificient(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: A Hiking Experience In Snake Island by nonye6194: 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hey guys, the same hike would be taking place next Saturday at same location. Those interested should get details from the flyer

Re: A Hiking Experience In Snake Island by Gpdwise(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
nonye6194:

Thank you.

About your investment idea, that's a brilliant one. Actually I submitted a proposal for installation of 0.6MW wind turbine to power same Tomaro Island as part of my final dissertation to the BPMA. Off grid electricity is the best solution for such place. My choice of wind energy is due to the wind speed of the area, mostly influenced by the water surrounding the island.

I've been to the island many times after my hike and I still go there whenever I want some time off from Lagos and her stress.

Kindly contact me
I need some1 that can install a 1KW single phase wind turbine..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies In Fatal Accident 5 Days After His Birthday In Ebonyi (Pics) / 20 Things To Know About The Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge / Flood Sweeps Car Away In Asaba, Tricycle Rider, Passengers Escape (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.