Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Bought Palm Oil In Mararaba To Cook Beans, Not Knowing They Sold Chemical To M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Bought Palm Oil In Mararaba To Cook Beans, Not Knowing They Sold Chemical To M (391 Views)

INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video) / Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) / Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bought Palm Oil In Mararaba To Cook Beans, Not Knowing They Sold Chemical To M by YaronMudi: 2:21am On Jun 21, 2019
A Facebook user ' Miracle Emmanuel, shared a dead escaping testimony she had,

Miracle said she bought the palm oil at mararaba market to prepare some meals, while cooking the beans at home, she noticed that the palm oil has turned to be a chemical and a very poisonous one!

Read her post:
Father I thank you for saving and preserving my life.
Everything now have turn to chemical
Imagine I bought palm oil from mararaba market and on getting home to cook beans the oil turn to poisonous oil.
God am grateful for your love.

See more photos: https://www.yaronmudisblog.com/2019/06/i-bought-palm-oil-in-mararaba-to-cook.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Bride Demands Pals Pay £2,260 Each For The 'honour' Of Being Part Of Her Wedding / 'I Would Have Asked Soyinka To Leave My Seat As Well' - Daddy Freeze / The Scar Has Been Fresh -TY Bello Reveal She Was Sexually Abused At The Age Of 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.