Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana (23793 Views)

Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK / Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou / US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by PetroDollaxxx: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Kampala declaration my azz grin why not Timbuktu accord? Nonsense upon nonsense
Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Original447(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
vaxx:
Well, The only truth I can deduce from his assertion is his grammatical errors. I don’t hold even first degree in English but I speak fluent and coherent English than this so called professor of English. Probably it’s true that he and his compatriots with fake qualifications are contaminating the noble Ghanaian education standards. I am sure the authorities are currently verify his qualifications and I’m cock sure he will prove to be a quack professor.

Ghana was recently nominated as the fourth most peaceful country in Africa and 44th globally(slightly better than UK) and yet you said Ghana Goverment can't maintain peace.! Are you suffering from dysfunctional literacy like your prof? Ghana media and freedom of speech is recently rated the best in africa, yet you nicknamed Ghana media with degraded word. Are you in anyway sane intellectually? Fact and data available suggest you need a quick exposure to factual knowledge instead of propangada.

ASUU doesn't even understands Kampala declaration, Kampala declaration is declaration on academic freedom not divisive statement. I am actually dissapointed in them with such ugly remark, well your half baked prof already reply by admitting that the content of the video does not sit well with the image of any institution and it is not the best thing that a professor of his caliber should do . clearly i don’t see why they are talking about academic freedom in this sense. Maybe for bragging purpose anyway. But anyway the prof had been deal with appropriately just like any sane country will do.

That goes to show how less advance you are in mental reasoning! Fluency in language doesn't make one a complete intellectual. Knowledge itself expires and needs to be updated. The nomination or rate you claim can't stand the test of time.

Your opinions are totally sentimental to cover up Ghanaians evil acts. Whatsoever profs admit to, is for negotiation of his freedom! Don't get it twisted he will be a freeman soonest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by vaxx: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Original447:

That goes to show how less advance you are in mental reasoning! Fluency in language doesn't make one a complete intellectual. Knowledge itself expires and needs to be updated. The nomination or rate you claim can't stand the test of time.

Your opinions are totally sentimental to cover up Ghanaians evil acts. Whatsoever profs admit to, is for negotiation of his freedom! Don't get it twisted he will be a freeman soonest.

Admittedly, The prof was educated poorly just like some minister's i overheard were caught in Nigeria without qualification. How will you own PhD in a particular field and yet you can't command it. That is a disappointment on his own and to the institution that produce him.

Socrates said " Speak that I May know thee " The British have an adage... " a fool Will be a fool whether he goes to school or not ".

You are free to be jealous of Ghana continue achievement and success , it should be necessary for diluted mind and poor soul.
Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Original447(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
vaxx:
Admittedly, The prof was educated poorly just like some minister's i overheard were caught in Nigeria without qualification. How will you own PhD in a particular field and yet you can't command it. That is a disappointment on his own and to the institution that produce him.

Socrates said " Speak that I May know thee " The British have an adage... " a fool Will be a fool whether he goes to school or not ".

You are free to be jealous of Ghana continue achievement and success , it should be necessary for diluted mind and poor soul.

I am still going to put it to your notice that you are less advance in mental reasoning and that British adage clearly defines you and the large number of illiterates in Ghana.

Apart from the electricity, your standard of living is very poor! So what is there to be jealous of you, low live people like you! I can bet, if I trace you to where you live now it will be an uncompleted building or a rented apartment with no manhole .

Look! no matter how you can run mouth I will understand you better! I know Ghanaian too well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by vaxx: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
Original447:

I am still going to put it to your notice that you are less advance in mental reasoning and that British adage clearly defines you and the large number of illiterates in Ghana.

Apart from the electricity, your standard of living is very poor! So what is there to be jealous of you, low live people like you! I can bet, if I trace you to where you live now it will be an uncompleted building or a rented apartment with no manhole .

Look! no matter how you can run mouth I will understand you better! I know Ghanaian too well!

Lol.. Human index development is enough to tell you who really perform better between the two country. You may need to go verify Ghana position and check Nigeria as well. Fact and data available suggest you need a total mind revamping. Quality EDUCATION.

And about me personally, pray to your destiny to bring you to where I am at the moment. No need to brag, i am not educated poorly like your prof and his cohort ( ASUU lagos chapter).

You are in pain now right.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Original447(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
vaxx:
Lol.. Human index development is enough to tell you who really perform better between the two country. You may need to go verify Ghana position and check Nigeria as well. Fact and data available suggest you need a total mind revamping. Quality EDUCATION.

And about me personally, pray to your destiny to bring you to where I am at the moment. No need to brag, i am not educated poorly like your prof and his cohort ( ASUU lagos chapter).

You are in pain now right.

You have been trying to make points in reference to outdated facts! you must be a wrongful canvasser. I won't waste my time exchanging words with you again. You don't worth it.

NPP canvasser! You better don't try going to people's door to campaign this time because you might be lynch.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by vaxx: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
Original447:

You have been trying to make points in reference to outdated facts! you must be a wrongful canvasser. I won't waste my time exchanging words with you again. You don't worth it.

NPP canvasser! You better don't try going to people's door to campaign this time because you might be lynch.
Lol... grin. You are in pain of the glory of a poster child. grin.
Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Litmus: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
rampantlover:
Our country our laws...if you dont like it you better leave to your zoo. grin grin grin

So, you're Ghanaian.
Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by PetroDollaxxx: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rubbish talk.Ghana is not the reason nigeria is the poverty capital of the world,huh? So, in your thinking what makes nigeria better than Ghana. You Nigerians are always beating your chest and talking crap about Ghana even though your citizens are trooping to Ghana as there is fire in your country. In your opinion, why is nigeria better than Ghana? I want to know.
Original447:

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Original447(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
vaxx:
Lol... grin. You are in pain of the glory of a poster child. grin.

Check these out Saint Ghanaians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Litmus: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
ScotMisile:
That professor acted as one who dearly loves his country.. .. The Ghanian govt acted swiftly... But, what I don't understand is why Nigerians on this forum will speak against Nigeria because another Nigerian spoke in defense of Nigeria... is this a category of insanity or what?

They are obviously not Nigerians
Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nanatrendy:
what do you mean by incitement, if you keep making the news for the bad reasons continuously na who cause am? The fact that every country in the world label you same should tell you something. If you cant leave peacefully with Ghanaians then you can't cope with anyone else in the world. As for Ghanaian media they are the loudest in Africa, you have no idea how politicians have suffered in their hands go and ask the ex president , if you decide to disturb our peace they will expose you. They are just doing their job. Everyone on Nairaland knows that most nigerians who go to Ghana go to do crime so where from this hypocrisy if their action are coming to light? I asked one guy above what he was doing in Ghana and he hasn't been able to answer. Tell yourselves the truth for once.
look at this one grin grin get ready to receive your criminal brothers in that your hell hole Ghana in mass numbers. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by booksrite(f): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
That goes to show how less advance you are in mental reasoning! Fluency in language doesn't make one a complete intellectual. Knowledge itself expires and needs to be updated. The nomination or rate you claim can't stand the test of time. Your opinions are totally sentimental to cover up Ghanaians evil acts. Whatsoever profs admit to, is for negotiation of his freedom! Don't get it twisted he will be a freeman soonest.

kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Crisis: 13 Governors May Leave Party, Insist On Buni As Chairman / PDP Crisis: Governor Wike Vows To Resist "Northern Dominance" / Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.