Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Business Partner Needed To Set Up A Grills And Food Outlet ASAP. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Partner Needed To Set Up A Grills And Food Outlet ASAP. (778 Views)

Do You Have The Funds To Set Up A Cinema or Clubhouse In Port Harcourt? / Business Partner Needed To Set Up A Grills And Food Outlet ASAP. / Business Partner Needed To Set Up An Outlet In Ibadan ASAP... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed To Set Up A Grills And Food Outlet ASAP. by honestpoju: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2019
Good morning folks. Its me again, the Restaurant guy ( Foodpreneur).
I still need a partner to set up a spot to sell Food & Grills.
I have found the perfect location in Ibadan that has high foot and vehicular traffic.
I don't have the financial capacity to do this, but I have the requisite skills and experience.
We are to start off as soon as possible before someone else takes the space and leverage.
Interested person(s) should call or whatsapp me on 08027569011

I remain humble.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Business Partner Needed To Set Up A Grills And Food Outlet ASAP. by honestpoju: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Please only if serious minded individuals, don't come and waste my time and resources.

God bless
Re: Business Partner Needed To Set Up A Grills And Food Outlet ASAP. by honestpoju: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hello all once again,

If you have money and looking for steady income investment, feasible and easily monitored without giving yourself undue headache.
Its fresh out of the kitchen and grab it while its still hot!!!

I am your plug. You can reach out to me now on whatsapp or call me 08027569011

Location is Ibadan. Spot has been sighted and and researched.

(1) (Reply)

CHALLENGE!!! I Want To Change My Financial Situation Before December 31, 2019 / How To Make Money On Recharge Cards Just With #5000 / What Did U Have To Say About Top Ten (10) Poorest States In Nigeria 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.