Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Don’t Know Whereabouts Of $1b Security Fund, Says NSA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know Whereabouts Of $1b Security Fund, Says NSA (719 Views)

Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States / FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency / Explain Whereabouts Of $1bn ECA Security Fund, PDP Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know Whereabouts Of $1b Security Fund, Says NSA by celeiyke: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2019
The National Security Adviser (NSA), Gen. Babagana Monguno (rtd) has said he does not know the whereabouts of the $1 billion approved by the National Economic Council (NEC) for tackling of the nation’s security challenges.

The money was approved in December 2017 following the upsurge in Boko Haram insurgency, herdsmen killings, kidnappings and banditry in parts of the federation.

Briefing reporters at the end of the second meeting of the NEC yesterday in Abuja, Monguno, whose purview it is to coordinate Nigeria’s security architecture, stated that the money was meant for the military alone, but could not categorically state whether it had been disbursed.

“The $1billion I believe that you are talking about was actually earmarked for the military, not for security agencies like the intelligence community and the paramilitary agencies,” he maintained.
Re: I Don’t Know Whereabouts Of $1b Security Fund, Says NSA by yerokunphilips: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2019
celeiyke:

The National Security Adviser (NSA), Gen. Babagana Monguno (rtd) has said he does not know the whereabouts of the $1 billion approved by the National Economic Council (NEC) for tackling of the nation’s security challenges.

The money was approved in December 2017 following the upsurge in Boko Haram insurgency, herdsmen killings, kidnappings and banditry in parts of the federation.

Briefing reporters at the end of the second meeting of the NEC yesterday in Abuja, Monguno, whose purview it is to coordinate Nigeria’s security architecture, stated that the money was meant for the military alone, but could not categorically state whether it had been disbursed.

“The $1billion I believe that you are talking about was actually earmarked for the military, not for security agencies like the intelligence community and the paramilitary agencies,” he maintained.
Re: I Don’t Know Whereabouts Of $1b Security Fund, Says NSA by TooMuchStuff: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2019
Another Oil Money belonging to Niger Deltans stolen by Hausafulani on behalf of the North to fight the very problem they created for fun and fighting GEJ.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Whereabouts Of $1b Security Fund, Says NSA by donbachi(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2019
Aaaaah!.1b$...heaven will not rest untill of them that ate that money dies by partial strokes,brief illnesses,heartattacks and let the mother of all afflictions(poverty)visit them all...aaah!this is too much...we really need oneday of national crying out.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Whereabouts Of $1b Security Fund, Says NSA by BlackfireX: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
I know where it is ....

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Whereabouts Of $1b Security Fund, Says NSA by codedguy1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ant swallowed the $1b. grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Whereabouts Of $1b Security Fund, Says NSA by drskyfly007(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
When this government finally leaves, that's when we know, they are the real meaning of corruption in HD grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Whereabouts Of $1b Security Fund, Says NSA by Mariory(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fake News!
Re: I Don’t Know Whereabouts Of $1b Security Fund, Says NSA by aolawale025: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
Is this a joke or what??

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Whereabouts Of $1b Security Fund, Says NSA by Unigrad: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
You don't know the Whereabout of $1B?
Why all this?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Need For Nation-wide Protests Now / FULL LIST: Buhari Sends Ministerial Nominees List To Senate For Confirmation / Why Millions Of Nigerians Experience Hardship And Sickness —buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.