Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

What Does A Woman Need In Man/ Man In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Woman Need In Man/ Man In A Woman (990 Views)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Three Things A Woman Need In Life / Things A Woman Need To Know Befor Having Sex With A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Woman Need In Man/ Man In A Woman by arabayinka: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
i think most woman and man in Nigeria prefer sex beforeĀ  any other thing
Re: What Does A Woman Need In Man/ Man In A Woman by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2010
What a woman wants in a man is financial stability and a man wants sex from a woman.
Re: What Does A Woman Need In Man/ Man In A Woman by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2010
To keep em skinny b0oties outta NL and go hunt for job. Simple, "Kidding" maybe
Re: What Does A Woman Need In Man/ Man In A Woman by Omolola1(f): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
A woman simply wants undivided attention from her man WHEN HE IS WITH HER cos guys of nowadays have concubines
Re: What Does A Woman Need In Man/ Man In A Woman by Ladyjide(f): 1:05am On Oct 06, 2010
1. Honesty at all cost, dont lie
2.Unlimited GOOD sex- please have a strong back!! wink
3. Be a strong minded NIGERIAN man- but be soft enough to give me as a woman the- affection I need when the times comes!!!!
Re: What Does A Woman Need In Man/ Man In A Woman by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 06, 2010
well for me really i know what i want from a woman and that is absolute honesty cos thats what i'm willing to offer

plus all the other bonuses that come with the package

but on the other hand most women do not even know what they want

but thats their problem
Re: What Does A Woman Need In Man/ Man In A Woman by Ladyjide(f): 1:40am On Oct 06, 2010
Kingsleyinfo:

well for me really i know what i want from a woman and that is absolute honesty cos thats what i'm willing to offer

plus all the other bonuses that come with the package

but on the other hand most women do not even know what they want

but thats their problem

Good for a friendly debate!!!
Most women ? and whats the problem with MOST men? My thing is this- when a women knows what she wants, and lets a man know- most men will go and mess up a good thing with his dishonesty and lies!!
Re: What Does A Woman Need In Man/ Man In A Woman by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2010
Ladyjide:

Good for a friendly debate!!!
Most women ? and whats the problem with MOST men? My thing is this- when a women knows what she wants, and lets a man know- most men will go and mess up a good thing with his dishonesty and lies!!
get this straight
people will be who they will be, life's about making choices. i don't speak for all men i only know what i am capable of.neither is my statement about women conclusive
i have been with a few girls and only one has proved herself different from the rest

thats why i am still with her

all i know is that what ever a man/woman sows he/she will reap

they that sow dishonesty will simply reap the fruit of their labour

most men will do anything to get in between the legs of a lady but thats their problem
cos my time is too precious to waste on loose women,
xoxo

(1) (Reply)

Troubled, Confused & Hating It. / My Dear, Are You Really In Relationship Or In Bondage? / 3 Reasons Why Researchers Say Living Together Before Marriage Is Risky.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.