Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano (38186 Views)

5 People Die As Police Inspector Opens Fire At Golf Estate Enugu / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) / Man Opens Fire On Churchgoers In Ebonyi, Kills Mother Of 7 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by rowland545(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria is truely bleeped

Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by SarkinYarki: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
They should shut up and enjoy nepotism ..this is the price for nepotism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by Sinavaramini: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Dem don ask Gandolar? I no sy dem tell him about Gorrila waka with moni for zoo and him follo up
CosmicPhoenix:
probably a jealous Ex
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by bossrillboss: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
iPrevail:
Codeine diet at work.. Nothing fit carry me branch North abeg, I'd rather go to Cotonou
...lol..fear of the North is d beginning of traveling to cotonou.

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by Bruno3000(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

End time, end time, we have been hearing end time since 1920s...still the Jebus neva return...mechionu there
The words 'End time' could even mean a thousand years or more. It took about four hundred years for Moses to show up and lead the captive Israel out of Egypt. U cannot hurry God. I suggest u use ur head and reason, don't be like other dumb humans.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by Lovelyn451(f): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
And Who is that father saying he has never seen this kind of thing happen??
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by Emilokoiyawon: 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
Bruno3000:
The words 'End time' could even mean a thousand years or more. It took about four hundred years for Moses to show up and lead the captive Israel out of Egypt. U cannot hurry God. I suggest u use ur head and reason, don't be like other dumb humans.

Rubbish. Keep fooling yourself. No jebus is coming down from the sky to save your raggedly a$$. You better face your earthly life and stop placing hope on myths written by illiterates from the Middle East tongue
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by Kingbenn(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
They should just share Nigeria and give my own share.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by iPrevail(m): 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
mistijude:
Na only north this Kain tin fi happen abi?

No. But over there it's like a religion.
If e dey bet9ja like this "Man to open fire at or bomb innocent..." the odd go be like 1.02 undecided
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by iPrevail(m): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
bossrillboss:
...lol..fear of the North is d beginning of traveling to cotonou.

I swear down! Even if road to heaven dey North I'd rather go to hell walai undecided
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by Bruno3000(m): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=Emilokoiyawon post=79556589]

Rubbish. Keep fooling yourself. No jebus is coming down from the sky to save your raggedly a$$. You better face your earthly life and stop placing hope on myths written by illiterates from the Middle East tongue[/quotez]Oya na. Good luck. And BTW my ass is not raggedy OK?
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by Bruno3000(m): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
Mafia001:
Everyday is bad news.... undecided
I tell ya, THE END IS NEARER THAN EVER BEFORE!
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by LoveJesus87(m): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
nototribalist:
It will be evil for the US or European countries to deny me Visa,

I need to leave this country NOW. I no wan stay again na by force.
lol
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by henryvirus(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
Sounds like a scene in a blockbuster bollywood movie in the 80's sad sad
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by clive2u(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
A sociopath. Naija dey like copy bad tins from whites
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by OdefaGirl(f): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Is it not safer to be a bird and be happy than a human in Nigeria with all these things happening?
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by omojeesu(m): 12:39am On Jun 22, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

End time, end time, we have been hearing end time since 1920s...still the Jebus neva return...mechionu there

2Peter 3

3 First, I want to remind you that in the last days there will come scoffers who will do every wrong they can think of and laugh at the truth.

4 This will be their line of argument: “So Jesus promised to come back, did he? Then where is he? He’ll never come! Why, as far back as anyone can remember, everything has remained exactly as it was since the first day of creation.

5-6 They deliberately forget this fact: that God did destroy the world with a mighty flood long after he had made the heavens by the word of his command and had used the waters to form the earth and surround it.

7 And God has commanded that the earth and the heavens be stored away for a great bonfire at the judgment day, when all ungodly men will perish.

8 But don’t forget this, dear friends, that a day or a thousand years from now is like tomorrow to the Lord.

9 He isn’t really being slow about his promised return, even though it sometimes seems that way. But he is waiting, for the good reason that he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent.

10 The day of the Lord is surely coming, as unexpectedly as a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the heavenly bodies will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be burned up.

11 And so since everything around us is going to melt away, what holy, godly lives we should be living!

12 You should look forward to that day and hurry it along—the day when God will set the heavens on fire, and the heavenly bodies will melt and disappear in flames.

13 But we are looking forward to God’s promise of new heavens and a new earth afterwards, where there will be only goodness.[a]

14 Dear friends, while you are waiting for these things to happen and for him to come, try hard to live without sinning; and be at peace with everyone so that he will be pleased with you when he returns.

15-16 And remember why he is waiting. He is giving us time to get his message of salvation out to others

By your comment you confirm a sign of the end times.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by ifymadu: 12:43am On Jun 22, 2019
Drabeey:

58 killed - October 1, 2017 - In Las Vegas(mass shooting, a gunman)

49 killed - June 12, 2016 - Omar Saddiqui Mateen, 29, opens fire inside Pulse, a gay nightclub, in Orlando.

32 killed - April 16, 2007 - Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia. A gunman

17 killed - February 14, 2018 - A former student unleashes a hail of gunfire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida

12 killed - May 31, 2019 - A shooter opens fire indiscriminately on a Virginia Beach city building, killing 12

The list go on and on.... I think this madness is coming to Nigeria too. High time government do something about our security, trust me every country on this planet faces one or two...

..drabeey

Is Nigeria competing with America now on mass killings? Na wa the way we articulate our thoughts at times. so because there are mass killings in America it is then justified to happen in Nigeria? It is well with us
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by Isoduwa(m): 12:51am On Jun 22, 2019
How many buhari boys gun down this time again

North norther northest
Good job � na them them
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by Ugosample(m): 12:58am On Jun 22, 2019
Emmzy201:
Am scared of what Nigeria is going to become in the next ten years

if things do not change in NiggerArea for the better, in 10 years Nigeria will be another Honduras/El Salvador

It's too bad many Nigerians cannot see it
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 22, 2019
ifymadu:

Is Nigeria competing with America now on mass killings? Na wa the way we articulate our thoughts at times. so because there are mass killings in America it is then justified to happen in Nigeria? It is well with us

The list go on and on.... I think this madness is coming to Nigeria too. High time government do something about our security, trust me every country on this planet faces one or two...
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by PoliteActivist: 1:17am On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by davillian(m): 1:25am On Jun 22, 2019
iPrevail:
Codeine diet at work.. Nothing fit carry me branch North abeg, I'd rather go to Cotonou
Lagos to abuja
Abuja to Lagos can't shout.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by PoliteActivist: 1:29am On Jun 22, 2019
nototribalist:
It will be evil for the US or European countries to deny me Visa,

I need to leave this country NOW. I no wan stay again na by force.

H'about Togo? I don't think u need visa. I may be wrong though...
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by zoedew: 1:43am On Jun 22, 2019
O Lord break the bottles of codeine disturbing the peace of Kano!
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by ifymadu: 1:45am On Jun 22, 2019
Drabeey:

Nigeria is gradually becoming unlivable, no day passes without a news of boko killing soldiers or civilians or bandits overrunning communities or herdsmen killing innocent villagers or kidnappers committing havoc or containers falling on motorists. The bad news is gradually becoming the norm. so so unfortunate, yet we have a government that has sworn to protect lives and property.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by Barsalimbinbaz: 2:23am On Jun 22, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
If only America and Canada will just give us free visa to Port... Only way
and so wat
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by Xisnin(m): 3:04am On Jun 22, 2019
Drabeey:

49 killed - June 12, 2016 - Omar Saddiqui Mateen, 29, opens fire inside Pulse, a gay nightclub, in Orlando.

17 killed - February 14, 2018 - A former student unleashes a hail of gunfire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida

12 killed - May 31, 2019 - A shooter opens fire indiscriminately on a Virginia Beach city building, killing 12

..drabeey

Use your head.
That is a country where gun is legal.
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by karma2000: 4:13am On Jun 22, 2019
North is bane of violence in Nigerian
Re: Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano by gbagyiza: 4:29am On Jun 22, 2019
Drabeey:

..drabeey

Yes agreed but those countries don't joke with such issues, they swing into action to apprehend the perpetrators within a short period of time. Not in Nigeria, when till thy kingdom come nothing will be done about it n the perpetrator will be chilling with a bottle of champagne somewhere planning for another attack.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman / NURTW Faction Shatters Man’s Head With Stones in Lagos (Photo) / Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.