Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

For Guys Who Are 35yrs And Above (pls Choose) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Guys Who Are 35yrs And Above (pls Choose) (696 Views)

A Christian, Single And You Are 35 And Above Pls Look In Here / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? / For Guys Who Are 35yrs And Above And Are Not Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Who Are 35yrs And Above (pls Choose) by Dereformer(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2010
THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF MY RESEARCH ON THE RELATED TOPIC.

U HAVE NO HOUSE IN THE VILLAGE( AND YOUR FATHER HAD NONE ) AND U ARE NOT MARRIED, WHICH WILL U DO FIRST ASSUMING U HAVE N700,000.00 FOR A START?

PLS LET THE ANSWERS ROLL IN.
Re: For Guys Who Are 35yrs And Above (pls Choose) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2010
Re: For Guys Who Are 35yrs And Above (pls Choose) by Dereformer(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2010
@ CHAIRCOVER,

WHAT I AM LOOKING AT IS NOT ON INVESTMENT THAT WILL YIELD INCOME. LOOK AT THE SCENARIO I AM PAINTING.

U LIVE IN THE CITY, AND EVERY DECEMBER U NEED TO GO HOME FOR XMAS AND NOT JUST DECEMBER ALONE, U MAY NEED TO GO HOME FOR OTHER CELEBRATIONS, AT LEAST TO IDENTIFY WITH YOUR VILLAGE FOLKS. YOU DON'T HAVE A HOUSE U CAN STAY, AND ASSUMING U HAVE A PLOT OF LAND EITHER BOUGHT BY U OR INHERITED, WHICH DO DO U THINK IS WISE TO DO FIRST: BUILD A HOUSE OR MARRY? THE TWO ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO U AND ARE GIVING U SLEEPLESS NIGHTS BUT YOUR RESOURCES (N700,000.00) CAN EITHER GET U A WIFE OR TAKE YOUR BUILDING TO WINDOW LEVEL.

SO CHOOSE.
Re: For Guys Who Are 35yrs And Above (pls Choose) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2010
Re: For Guys Who Are 35yrs And Above (pls Choose) by kokoye(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
Go and get married. Then plan ahead with your wife. . . that incomes are better than one when managed well.

Dont wait till you are 40 or a billionaire b4 you get married . . not the best move. You will 'settle' and never really know who truly loves you.

In my opinion, it is always better to 'grow' with your spouse.
Re: For Guys Who Are 35yrs And Above (pls Choose) by yvyy(f): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2010
i agree w chaircover,use that moni go and get married cos their is a supernatural favour that God promised those who finds a wife.

the two will be better than just u.and d house and even more will be completed in no time.

(1) (Reply)

St. Val / Will The Decaying Economy Force More People To Stay Single / Visiting Your Would Be In-laws, What Should You Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.