Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (138823 Views)

Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor / Doctors Remove 526 Teeth From 7 Year-old Boy's Jaw (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by Ilerioluwa02: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ninu aye..
Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by macyfree: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
ok
Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nothing wey girls no dey try
Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by Cutezt(m): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chai

Really very complicating, there is no explanation for this one, see the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaXFVc0OOuI
Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by DayoAyo701(f): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
End time
Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by sammymama: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Na wa oo,is it for really?
Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
#ITSaFAKE

The body been operated on is not human. Even in CS Surgeon won't open the stomach that wide.

5 Likes

Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by Boyooosa(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Den for leave am there make e for grow tree there, nonsense girls

Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by karma2000: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
Strange world with strange karma
Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by bluefilm: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:
Maybe she has damaged her womb. After now, she will attach to one innocent man, Then they start jumping from one prayer house to another .

For me, I will make sure I impregnate her and her system is free from hard drugs which may cause slowpoke child, Before we talk about marriage.

So you think after widening her passage with that humongous cucumber, she will still be able to feel your meat abi?

Abeg leave marriage out of it, biko.

This one is already married to her cucumber.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by undefeateds: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Village people
Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by SultanOfAbia: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Either she had sex with the cucumber then became pregnant for the cucumber and after 9 months she just undergoing operation to deliver a bouncing baby cucumber...

Chaii this world is rigorous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Boyooosa:
Den for leave am there make e for grow tree there, nonsense girls

You're wicked grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by BarryLondon007(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/huge-cucumber-removed-from-ladys-body.html?m=1

Sakamanje
They might put it in themselves and pull it out for social media praise
No be everything real
Some na make believe
Opinion

Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by BarryLondon007(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Guddoo002:
Or maybe during the process, as she completely forgot herself moaning, it slipped off into that other side .. #woman are something else
Too much late night horror movie
I get you gbayii
Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by yomi007k(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
FreelanceRebel:
#ITSaFAKE

The body been operated on is not human. Even in CS Surgeon won't open the stomach that wide.
Yes they can in Exploratory laparatomy.

I guess the cucumber got in through the anus.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
BarryLondon007:

Too much late night horror movie
I get you gbayii
SultanOfAbia:
Either she had sex with the cucumber then became pregnant for the cucumber and after 9 months she just undergoing operation to deliver a bouncing baby cucumber...

Chaii this world is rigorous
bluefilm:

So you think after widening her passage with that humongous cucumber, she will still be able to feel your meat abi?

Abeg leave marriage out of it, biko.

This one is already married to her cucumber.
karma2000:
Strange world with strange karma
FreelanceRebel:
#ITSaFAKE

OgaVoltron:
You people are funny. She couldn't have swallowed that nor did it pass through the vj(E get permanent roadblock na).
Them no give us full details
agarawu23:
they still use cucumber?
Notryme80:
We won't take this....

This is witchcraft
Anyone with UNSEE eyedrop here?
Samsimple:
Chineke!!!.. Women abusing cucumber since 300BC..

You wouldnt know how much damage your boyfriend with big preek have done to you till una break up..
partnerbizz5:
Chai.
How will they feel my 4 inches priick after ingesting this? cool

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
starbuck:
Very disgusting but this looks staged
MrTrend:
This can't be true grin

Our future wife? cry
Guddoo002:
Or maybe during the process, as she completely forgot herself moaning, it slipped off into that other side .. #woman are something else

Medically there are ONLY 4 ways that cucumber could have reached that place.

Through the mouth.
Through the anus.
Through the vagina- if it’s a woman.
Or IF someone cut up the person to put that cucumber there.

Should I shock you?
The first three options are all WRONG.

Thread/ https:///rchjRjJKWq it's fake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by tesppidd: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Henceforth every cucumber I see in the market is suspect.
Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by thesicilian: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
yomi007k:

Yes they can in Exploratory laparatomy.

I guess the cucumber got in through the anus.
You guys should stop reasoning like illiterates please. Someone just told you it's not real and you're still trying to rationalize. The only possible way that clean cucumber could have gotten there is if it was put there by the doctor through surgery!
The story is definitely fake.

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by Boyooosa(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You're wicked grin grin grin grin
I'm not grin I was thinking that a lady passed that through her c*nt.
Cos the rate at which girls of nowadays dey rate cumcumber over pri*ck, u go just think say cumcumber also have 'white tears'

Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
lankka:
Doctors de try...
Meanwhile i was thinking it got stuck
on the other side ....... grin
But hw she take swallow it sef? undecided
Notryme80:
We won't take this....

This is witchcraft
Anyone with UNSEE eyedrop here?
lankka:
Doctors de try...
Meanwhile i was thinking it got stuck
on the other side ....... grin
yomi007k bayooosa tohyorsih2
But hw she take swallow it sef? undecided
Medically there are ONLY 4 ways that cucumber could have reached that place.

Through the mouth.
Through the anus.
Through the vagina- if it’s a woman.
Or IF someone cut up the person to put that cucumber there.

Should I shock you?
The first three options are all WRONG.

Thread/ https:///rchjRjJKWq its fake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by Kennydoc(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
starbuck:
Very disgusting but this looks staged

It's definitely staged.

The location where it was taken out from (peritoneal cavity) has no direct connection with the outside world except through the fallopian tubes (which have very tiny lumen), to the uterus (womb) and then the vagina, only in women. A cucumber cannot go beyond the vagina. In fact, a woman can't push any object directly into her womb even if it's broom stick without causing a major trauma. The only thing that goes from outside a woman and gets close the opening of the fallopian tubes (towards the peritoneal cavity, where this cucumber was removed from) is sperm cells.

So in summary, it is impossible for this to happen. I even have a feeling that the operating team staged it, cos we didn't see from when they opened the woman up till when they removed it.

5 Likes

Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by Originalsly: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hmmm.... Nigerians React...... is NL not a Nigerian forum for Nigerians to react?..does Nairalanders reactions appear on other forums for their members to read? Which mod be so dumb to keep imposing another forum here? ...and on FP?

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by Stan232: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Up and ready for business. Wechat wallet and normal Chinese account all available for your transactions.hit me up on Whatsapp on 08168152166 rates are very dope. cool cool
Money don't get lost at all.
Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by yomi007k(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
thesicilian:

You guys should stop reasoning like illiterates please.
State your point exactly and avoid the insults.
Re: Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) by bukatyne(f): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Story doesn't look real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rachel Fubara Is Dead! / How To Make Your Vagina Taste Good And Have A Nice Smell / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.