Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking (31752 Views)

Opay Bike Rider And Sales Job / What Professional Certificate Course Should A Graduate With B.A. Go For / Can I Join Nigeria Army(ssc) With B.agric? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 22, 2019
Offpoint1:

So anyone without HND/Bsc or higher cert is automatically an agbero?

Then cultism shouldn't be found in the universities.
It was never my intention to imply that,just looking at it from the point of the company, whether people like to admit it or not,good communication skill and customer feed back is important in this line of job. I am sure the company has big clients and are looking for employees that will match with the image of the company and can be easily trained to improve their brand.

If not that I dont know how to drive ,I for even apply sef.

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by fredie107(m): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2019
Now see Job and everyone is rejecting... Even some banks wont pay that much ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by Offpoint1: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2019
frenzyduchess:
It was never my intention to imply that,just looking at it from the point of the company, whether people like to admit it or not,good communication skill and customer feed back is important in this line of job. I am sure the company has big clients and are looking for employees that will match with the image of the company and can be easily trained to improve their brand.

lol, woman on bike for Lagos road? you no like your life be that
Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by oluwasegun007(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2019
You better apply and stop complaining... @list they didn't ask for age requirement of 24 years like those yeye bank.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by fredie107(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2019
frenzyduchess:

U just nailed it

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2019
Offpoint1:

lol, woman on bike for Lagos road? you no like your life be that
women drive other automobiles ,so why not a dispatcher. That means if I was qualified ,you would have turned me down based on my gender if you were the HR?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2019
kinzation:
please I need words and prayer like this everyday
can you always send it for me in whatsapp? 08128859356

OK. Mine is in my signature
Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by ehissi(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i dont think the salary will be that high,that one na just to draw people attention

Exactly!! In short, the 150/200k just let me know say na commission/target job. It is either be 150k or 200k not 150/200k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by MrLankeeee(m): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2019
In recent development, Apple, Google, Facebook and other big companies in America no longer employ employ with degrees, they are interested in your skills and talent.
Nigeria is a failed state.
You need 15years experience for a graphics designing job, how old am i?

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2019
I don't see how it is demeaning for a bsc degree holder to gain employment as despatch driver. As long as the pay is right.

Even in western countries, Bsc, Phd holders drive cabs, trucks. Some doctors while in training work in pubs. Nurses work as event planners.

It's only Nigerians that see jobs as demeaning even when the pay is good and the person loves the job. Must every job for bsc, msc, phd be office job.

One can see reasons why Buhari said youths are lazy.
Ego empty. Ego rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by Offpoint1: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2019
frenzyduchess:
women drive other automobiles ,so why not a dispatcher. That means if I was qualified ,you would have turned me down based on my gender if you were the HR?
Of course, some jobs aren't just made for females. How will I employ you as female BIKE dispatcher in a hostile environment as Lagos? that's too dangerous.

If there other vacant slot from other department, I'll recommend or refer you there.
Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2019
Offpoint1:

Of course, some jobs aren't just made for females. How will I employ you as female BIKE dispatcher in a hostile environment as Lagos? that's too dangerous.

If there vacant slot from other department, I'll recommend or refer you there .
The bolded, that's more like it. You will make a good HR, incase you have any real life job referral ,I am available o. wink.
Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by dingbang(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2019
Most people complaining here will secretly go and apply for the job...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by justmi1: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2019
This still balls down to our entitlement mentality, as if we don't have Bsc holders doing 30k jobs. Everybody want to have a degree and just sit in an air conditioned office and earn millions.
If I could ride a bike I would apply, hustle na hustle and moreover if they see more values in the person, he could end up as the MD of the company.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by Psoul(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2019
starbuck:
Never knew motorbike has its own driver's license, thought Na only one driver's licence we get

Every drivable moving object has its specific license to operate it.
Bicycle
Motorcycle
Small cars
Buses
Trailer
Tractors and heavy construction machines
Aircraft
Ship
etc

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by Offpoint1: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2019
frenzyduchess:
The bolded, that's more like it. You will make a good HR, incase you have any real life job referral ,I am available o. wink.
Lol, I'm not a job kinda guy. I don't like being boss by someone, I'm a loner.

My 2 previous job experienced I ended up beating the manager and a co-worker... I'm very intolerant of nonsense.
Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2019
Offpoint1:

Lol, I'm not a job kinda guy. I don't like being boss vby someone, I'm a loner.

My 2 previous job experienced I ended up beating the manager and a co-worker... I'm very intolerant of nonsense.
lol ,mike typson, take am easy o. grin grin. Anyway ,it must not be you directly,, if you know someone that knows someone that knows another person kind of thing.
Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by Offpoint1: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2019
Psoul:

Every drivable moving object has its specific license to operate it.
Bicycle
Motorcycle
Small cars
Buses
Trailer
Tractors and heavy construction machines
Aircraft
Ship
etc

LOL at BICYCLE...
Police: Hey stop! where's your Bicycle license.
Me: Hahahahaha Hahahahaha you don't mean it.
Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by Offpoint1: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2019
frenzyduchess:
lol ,mike typson, take am easy o. grin grin. Anyway ,it must not be you directly,, if you know someone that knows someone that knows another person kind of thing.
Okay ma...

From your status I guess you're into IT
Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by nkemjacob2(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2019
The pay might be low. But trust me Bsc is not a problem here. Stop over rating ur BSc is rubbish. What matter is professionalism
Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by alizma: 8:41am On Jun 22, 2019
I dont see anything wrong in those requirement. Why are those complaining about the requirements not complaining about the salary, is that the same amount they pay dispatch rider in their company or environment?
Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 22, 2019
frenzyduchess:
Most companies pay field workers higher. Now wouldn't you prefer the recruitment process favors graduates? Looking at the renumeration for the job , its only fair that the process favors graduates .

Even some masters graduates don't even earn up to that, what's the use of certificate when your take home pay cannot even take you home after deducting feeding and house rent?

Besides ,its a company, and they want to increase their chances of having a responsible employee and increase their customer feed back. Imagine hiring a street agbero as a dispatcher. To me this favors the graduate more .

B.Sc is not a guarantee of responsibility. This advert only highlights our misplaced priorities as Nigerians and the never-ending waste of our human resources.

Why spend billions of naira running universities when the end-products will end up doing jobs that ssce holders can do just as well?

3 Likes

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by alizma: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2019
justmi1:
This still balls down to our entitlement mentality, as if we don't have Bsc holders doing 30k jobs. Everybody want to have a degree and just sit in an air conditioned office and earn millions.
If I could ride a bike I would apply, hustle na hustle and moreover if they see more values in the person, he could end up as the MD of the company.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by Indomie001: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2019
I'm qualified but not reside in Lagos cry
Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by DavidEsq(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2019
bestman09:
While a president of a country is required to produce a school cert, NEPA bill, or bread label
Abeg no kee me with laf dis morning o grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by kaywhy09(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2019
This is why a lot Nigerian youth will spend their lask kobo to get out of the country, into countries that pays based on skills and ability.
Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by EmekaBlue(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2019
The salary come big pass people with masters salary for this shithole
Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by safarigirl(f): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2019
frenzyduchess:
Most companies pay field workers higher. Now wouldn't you prefer the recruitment process favors graduates? Looking at the renumeration for the job , its only fair that the process favors graduates .

Even some masters graduates don't even earn up to that, what's the use of certificate when your take home pay cannot even take you home after deducting feeding and house rent?

Besides ,its a company, and they want to increase their chances of having a responsible employee and increase their customer feed back. Imagine hiring a street agbero as a dispatcher. To me this favors the graduate more .
you understand

Those complaining and thinking a BSc holder is too big for this job are ridiculous. If BSc holders work as sales persons at malls, then how are they too big for this job? Is it because of the mode of transportation? If they needed a driver, would the reaction be different?

The clientele is obviously high-society, so, even the caliber of people they will be interacting with and delivering to are not just youe average Nigerians. Some BSc holders won't even be good enough for this job, because their general countenance and mannerisms will be inadequate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by sommyboi(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2019
I am sure that if this was in the western country, it would be cool. But here, we too get pride, yet na we broke pass. 200k/month is more than what most bank workers collect. I love that company jhoor.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by sammymama: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2019
undecided
Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2019
safarigirl:
you understand

Those complaining and thinking a BSc holder is too big for this job are ridiculous. If BSc holders work as sales persons at malls, then how are they too big for this job? Is it because of the mode of transportation? If they needed a driver, would the reaction be different?

The clientele is obviously high-society, so, even the caliber of people they will be interacting with and delivering to are not just youe average Nigerians. Some BSc holders won't even be good enough for this job, because their general countenance and mannerisms will be inadequate.
exactly
Re: Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking by kevoh(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2019
Indomie001:
I'm qualified but not reside in Lagos cry
You definitely don't need a job and are quite comfortable in your present state, else you will not be reluctant because of the location.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT / Immigration Recruitment 2013 Has Been Advertised / 10 Popular Job Aptitude Test Formats Used By Companies In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.