Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. (78172 Views)

Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo) / Antelope Bush Meat / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by WEALTH304(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2019
Na human being..you na dey eat... knocked down.. where is the blood..
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Stillthebest: 11:02am On Jun 22, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
So everything from the bush is bush meat?
You enter the bush to defecate, get spooked by some strange noise and in blind panic you run out and get hit by a car. Does that make you bush meat?

So it is a domestic animal?
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Sirmuel1(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2019
Antelope meat is the sweetest meat I've ever tasted.

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by RolexOfGeneva(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2019
tyup:
see it's eye undecided Yet fear no catch you, you went ahead and devoured it

Anyway what's my business sad
That shinny eye is not the animal's real eye. It is just a reflection of the camera's flash.l

3 Likes

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Notatribalist(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2019
Juliet11111:
SMH Nigerians are always hungry. I’m sure the op didn’t wait till morning before devouring the poor animal.
I am very sure you are not a vegetarian,meaning you eat chicken and cow meat.What makes you think cow and chicken deserve to be killed and eaten but Antelope does not deserve same?you hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Baroba(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2019
TIDDOLL:
[/b]This is a duiker, Maxwell's duiker to be precise. [b]..

Clap clap clap...
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by ArchAngelos999: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2019
flyingdutchman:
The Duka would have saved your life and made you win the gwara-gwara. But, greed and black man mentality has made you to miss out...Mr. BONES

grin hahahaha
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Emyjeze(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2019
at the first pic . that hand is too soft and clean to be a guys hand. abi the cooker??
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by mamajj17(f): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2019
ipobarethieves:
wink grin smiley wink cheesy cool this one go sweet with poundo yam plus better Egusisoup. no time

My dear, u know better combination��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Jones4190(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2019
I was in my room last night when my neighbor started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! "
I ran to her room with a strong wood in my hand.
When I dashed nto her room, I saw a very big snake facing my lovely neighbor inside her sitting room and other neighbors joined me.
We all started shouting, "Today is the end of your life, you witch snake!" .
I wanted to be a hero
that night so, I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with a red eye.
Then, i said if i count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed.
I started counting, 1...2....3 go!
Then, Peeeeeeeem! NEPA took d
light, (dat was wen I knew my village people have finally descided to kill me).
We all started screaming in the dark
because the door was closed so, no way to run outside and the snake was inside the room.
We nearly killed ourselves.
If someone touches me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking that it was the snake.
If I touched someone too, I will receive a bombastic beating too.
My Brothers and Sisters, as am talking to you now... We are all in the hospital because we nearly killed ourselves with the wood instead of the snake.
I have stopped helping people since then.
you cannot come and kill me for my children.

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by deltateam: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2019
That 'bush meat' is an antelope and its endangered species in Nigeria. Are we that hungry?
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by MiosheEmpire1(m): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2019
This one never mature now
Is still a baby
I wish i could arrest dat stupid driver, dat means if care is not taking he can knock down a fellow human being.
Anyway , thats Antelope(Bush Goat)
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by MiosheEmpire1(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2019
Jones4190:
I was in my room last night when my neighbor started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! "
I ran to her room with a strong wood in my hand.
When I dashed nto her room, I saw a very big snake facing my lovely neighbor inside her sitting room and other neighbors joined me.
We all started shouting, "Today is the end of your life, you witch snake!" .
I wanted to be a hero
that night so, I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with a red eye.
Then, i said if i count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed.
I started counting, 1...2....3 go!
Then, Peeeeeeeem! NEPA took d
light, (dat was wen I knew my village people have finally descided to kill me).
We all started screaming in the dark
because the door was closed so, no way to run outside and the snake was inside the room.
We nearly killed ourselves.
If someone touches me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking that it was the snake.
If I touched someone too, I will receive a bombastic beating too.
My Brothers and Sisters, as am talking to you now... We are all in the hospital because we nearly killed ourselves with the wood instead of the snake.
I have stopped helping people since then.
you cannot come and kill me for my children.

Haha
This one no b small tin ooo
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2019
ojun50:

yes oh better egusis soup, no be those yoruba type oh
idiot. no be Yoruba people get egusi soup

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by DaRuud(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2019
Alvinnado:
what's the name of this bush meat?...

A Siena driver knocked it down, niggas got no chill.
Roasted already, food is ready.
Some people can eat any kind of meat Shaaaa,

I hope one day someone won't eat alien
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by dayveed1(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2019
banjo022:
no mind the mumu.

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by gwinaB(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2019
Antelope
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by SlimChay: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2019
This is the real bush meat I can eat. A herbivore. An animal that chews the cud. Not reptiles or amphibians in the place of snakes,euguana, lizards or frogs that most Nigerians have a jamboree on.

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2019
deltateam:
That 'bush meat' is an antelope and its endangered species in Nigeria. Are we that hungry?
bros them say car kill am, what else do u want

3 Likes

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2019
YEeeeeee see eran igbe ooo. Na egusi and iyan sure pass with this meat or just eran igbe alata

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2019
banjo022:

Lol he meant their egusi wey dem no dey put palm oil. Egusi olororo. Very white something

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by doubleportion: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2019
ValCon888:
You didn't know the name but you ate it all the same.

It's name is Roe(Etu), it's a fast runner,but as fast as it is if you can target it's stomach with your leg as you hid in ambush,it can be captured without any deadly weapons. Its meat is more delicious than the Antelopes .

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Rakitic004: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2019
Later if u get ebola nw u go say na devil

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by superman1073: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2019
~~*Entrepreneur Fund Foundation (EFF)~~* is a Non-Governmental Organization founded in 2014 by some group of entrepreneurs and international business men to help grow and support entrepreneurs all over the world
Our objective is to finance entrepreneurs by providing them with both capitals and connections they need to achieve their goals.

We fund only projects that are sustainable, achievable and active on an ongoing basis.
 1. IS IT SUSTAINABLE?
The longitivity of a programme and it's success depends on self reliance and support from donors.

2.  IS IT ACHIEVABLE?
We aim to impact withseminars on skill acquisitions, grants, support to orphanages and less privileges.

3. IS IT IMPACTFUL?
Our impact is a medium that allow us to measure, evaluate and learn on how to continually make a decision. ‎
4.  IS IT DURABLE? Our experience and affiliation to foreign NGOs, makes us able to exist longtime without deterioration in value.‎

Criteria ‎
The applicants must be at least 18 years and at most 50 years.
You must not have any form of formal education to apply (artisans and traders are also qualified).
You must be willing to
operate the business on full time basis.
The applicants should have a new-fanged or inventive business idea in need of a start-up.
Or already have an existing small business that needs capital to expand operations..                                                  FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT www.entrepreneurfundfoundation‎.com

NOTE: WE NEED UP TO 500 ENTREPRENEURS TO BE IN ATTENDANCE /INDICATE INTEREST BEFORE THE REPRESENTATIVE CAN COME FOR THEIR PRESENTATION IN IBADAN. IT IS FREE. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE. JOIN/INVITE PEOPLE THROUGH THE WHATSAPP LINK BELOW. https:///

Use the below link

https:///JoLfURbwoeTI9oG1LHZMuG
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by izubext007: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2019
mugu d first pic suppose b d last , abi u cook d antelope b4 u cook am ' free photo basic journalism course 4 one week. 4 enquiry call mr. john 08085401962
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by 9jaBloke: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
You enter the bush to defecate, get spooked by some strange noise and in blind panic you run out and get hit by a car. Does that make you bush meat?

Try writing
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by deltateam: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2019
banjo022:
bros them say car kill am, what else do u want

I want them to own up to irresponsibility.
That a car hit it doesn't mean it was not intentional. He probably used his lights to daze the poor animal and then increased speed to knock it out.
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by omoadeleye(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:

Nope, but makes him a bush baby
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by DavidEsq(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
That would make him a bush boy, bush geh, bush child or bush baba grin cheesy
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by DavidEsq(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
Notatribalist:
I am very sure you are not a vegetarian,meaning you eat chicken and cow meat.What makes you think cow and chicken deserve to be killed and eaten but Antelope does not deserve same?you hypocrite
Ontop anoda person pepper soup wey the person dey use chilled beer step down, nai una dey shout for unasef like this? Chai

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by hermesprogidy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
This is how ebola took roots in Congo, people eating all sorts in the name of bush meat. Little do people realise that wildlife is a reservoir for some nasty ass pathogens.

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by obashiakpu(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
In my place, we don't roast it because the skin is very good for making drums rather we skin it to reap the benefits of the skin and the flesh. You wasted the skin.
And the flesh is also better/sweeter when it is smoked.
Anyway enjoy yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gaboon Viper Killed On Lagos-Ibadan Express / What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) / See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.