Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. (78170 Views)

Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo) / Antelope Bush Meat / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
I'm sure many animals are heading towards extinction in Nigeria with the way you guys kill and eat them. Kill and eat, kill and eat. angry
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by danjalingo: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
wiseone28:
Very wicked driver..

Must everything be eaten

If na you, you go throway am?

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Champneys: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gifa

Smh
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Simplecity(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

That looks like a giant scorpionaswear you get problem grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Simplecity(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

That looks like a giant scorpion

aswear you get problem grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by wiseone28: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
danjalingo:

If na you, you go throway am?
If you want me to use this on ur bald head quote me again

2 Likes

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by RealGOAT: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
smiley
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by khiaa(f): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Aaronbee7:

Hi wink The colour doesn't look like a deer or antelope. Looks more like a rat with elongated limbs to me. Let me not spoil op's show jareh grin

You may be right o. You need to see the size of rats in Ikeja you will think this animal is a rat with longer limbs grin

shocked shocked shocked A Rat, good lord. Do you guys really have Rats that big? I would faint if I came across a rat that big.
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Aaronbee7(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
khiaa:

shocked shocked shocked A Rat, good lord. Do you guys really have Rats that big? I would faint if I came across a rat that big.
I was shocked at my first sight of Ikeja (Lagos) Rats myself. Rats that are not scared of humans. They go about their normal activity even when they sight you. You may confuse a Rat for Grasscutter here if you don't carefully observe them cheesy
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by khiaa(f): 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
Aaronbee7:

I was shocked at my first sight of Ikeja (Lagos) Rats myself. Rats that are not scared of humans. They go about their normal activity even when they sight you. You may confuse a Rat for Grasscutter here if you don't carefully observe them cheesy

The biggest RATS that I have ever known of are "The Re.tard Gang". grin grin
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Aaronbee7(m): 1:18am On Jun 23, 2019
khiaa:

hahaha DON'T GO THERE grin
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by khiaa(f): 1:26am On Jun 23, 2019
Aaronbee7:
hahaha DON'T GO THERE grin

I couldn't help it. grin
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Aaronbee7(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2019
khiaa:

I couldn't help it. grin
i'm sure they got their eyes on you grin
HAPPY SUNDAY to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by DONFASZY(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2019
I pity wide animals in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Martin0(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2019
khiaa:

hey you, how far na
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by khiaa(f): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2019
Martin0:

hey you, how far na

You got all stuck up and stopped conversing with me so I don't know if I want to hear from you now. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Eke40seven(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2019
That is a duiker certainly and you are playing with Ebola.
"The World Health Organization (WHO) has identified the sale of duiker bushmeat as contributing to the spread of Filoviruses such as Ebola, citing Georges et al., 1999. The WHO notes that risk of infection predominantly arises from slaughter and preparation of meat, and that consumption of properly cooked meat does not pose a risk "
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Martin0(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

You got all stuck up and stopped conversing with me so I don't know if I want to hear from you now. angry

no no no,been busy oooogrin working working
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by khiaa(f): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
Martin0:

no no no,been busy oooogrin working working

Ok, how are you?
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Martin0(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

Ok, how are you?

I'm fine ooo,how ur side Na? omo I wonder how you go be now,wondering if you go don add weight or reduce grin
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by khiaa(f): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Martin0:

I'm fine ooo,how ur side Na? omo I wonder how you go be now,wondering if you go don add weight or reduce grin

I'm perfect, I'm not fat or thin.
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Martin0(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
khiaa:

I'm perfect, I'm not fat or thin.
gringrin I believe you here,well how the work dey go na?wait you don close for work today abi you still on?
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by SoupEmbassy: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2019
Our website www.soupembassy.com is temporarily offline due to some technical challenges. You can access our products and place an order on our alternative website www.soupembassy.com.ng. Soup Embassy offers speedy soup delivery in Lagos and Abuja. All you have to do to get your favorite of soup prepared and delivered to your home while you go around doing your daily routine is just to visit our website www.soupembassy.com.ng, select your preferred soup, add to cart and check out. Unlike others that require you to make payment upfront, Soup Embassy gives you an option to conveniently pay Cash on Delivery or online using your ATM card. Looking for where to buy soup online in Lagos or Abuja? Check Soup Embassy
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by MrToothBrush: 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
So everything from the bush is bush meat?
You enter the bush to defecate, get spooked by some strange noise and in blind panic you run out and get hit by a car. Does that make you bush meat?
it depends on whr u r typing from
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Cousin9999: 3:04am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Rick9(m): 2:00am On Mar 15, 2020
Endengeared specie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gaboon Viper Killed On Lagos-Ibadan Express / What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) / See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.