Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms (16877 Views)

Hotel Door Lock - Secure Your Hotel Rooms With Modern Rf Card Lock. / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by tonididdy(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2019
arrestdarrester:

Where is the parking space? Why not create an additional floor and input a lift, so that the ground floor would be used for parking space.

It's just a short time joint bro.
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by sacx: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2019
Consult a quantity surveyor, or an architect. You want to build a 12 suite motel and you are looking for free cost estimation sad

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by bixton(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2019
AleAirHub:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,

Please i need the total cost to build a nice & pocket friendly budgeted cool 8/12 suite hotel rooms in Yenagoa , Bayelsa State.

The land is dry land and the measurement is 100 x 50.

Thanks for your advice & recommendations.

I hope we all getting the definition of a suite and not the nigerianized definition........
How many floors do you want this 8/12 to be...

Getting a design should be your first priority before requesting for a BOQ/BOM.

I reside in Bayelsa and I handle building construction projects.
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by money121(m): 8:56am On Nov 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by TenthMan(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by Originalsly: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2019
I can build you a pocket friendly 8.5 room hotel. Price depends on certain factors... location ... design and quality of materials to be used. You need to state location. Then would you prefer the bottom of the barrel prison style design?...8.5 cell- like rooms?.. great savings on cost of glass windows... 3 quarter inch steel bars can substitute and the guests comfort dependent on weather conditions? A major factor would he the quality blocks to be used.... would you prefer the lowest grade blocks?...mainly of sand and clay with a sprinkling of cement? ...or you want better? ... then toilet and bath... shall we go with one each?...indoor or outdoor?... pit or wc?... shower or bucket?... ... just trying to find out how cheap you want to be. I am quite flexible when it comes to quality of work.... whatever your desire...I will deliver for as low as N8.5 million....whatever you pay for you will get. We can discuss in private.... I'm very good at what I do. Is not good to discuss everything in public...so let's negotiate privately... and be verrrry careful of all these people calling these big monies....lots of scammers out here...I can bet my life some of them can't even build a bench..but they are here talking. We can have your hotel grand opening in time for the Christmas invasion of foreigners..... trust me.
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by timesup234: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2019
When the ban on me is lifted in the travel section. People like Beautyaddy who sent money to the MOD to ban me will pay heavily. A moderate hotel starts from 50 million naira upward. 25 million can't even build a very standard four unit of three bedroom to 100% completion

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by laplace19(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2019
willian10:

Pls, how much will it cost to build a 5 bedrooms duplex
Thanks
From the one I last did, from foundation to roofing(roofing sheet inclusive)with plastering cost my client around 14.8mil. A simple design which I can forward to you.
Other finishing depends on a client's taste...like the doors, window types, tiles, pop, etc

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by Theoarhics: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2019
Cost depends on design and cost of raw materials at the area of purchase.
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by edward2018(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2019
AleAirHub:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,

Please i need the total cost to build a nice & pocket friendly budgeted cool 8/12 suite hotel rooms in Yenagoa , Bayelsa State.

It depends on the design. Contact TUNWARD Project Consult as we can work towards ur budget to give you the best value for your money.
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by Belvinho(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2019
Many people just rushed into give advice without checking the date the thread was created. If the OP was serious, he'd be consulting an Architect and not dropping a thread on Nairaland.

What kind of Hotel is he/she gonna build on a 100x50 piece of land? Won't there be space for parking considering it is a public place? A regular 1 storey building with 4 units of 3 bedroom apartment takes a lot of space on this size of land with tenants struggling for parking space.

Nairaland has turned to something with mods pushing whatever topic they think will drive traffic to the site. sad sad
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by Carlanderson: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2019
if the one my uncle built (10rooms)on water land warri cost him around 24m, I think yours should not go beyond that since its dry land. And there is no sand filling issue for you. And again it depends on the engineer handling it. Most are after the money they will make. if you need the engineer number , you can contact me on 08072188650.
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by Jhamzy(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2019
Nice and well thought out investment. Bayelsans like hotel wella.
If you need the full electrical building services design, contact me on hamzajatto@yahoo.com
I will give you standard and affordability.
AleAirHub:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,

Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by ManIzHot: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2019
if you want to fix smart locks for the hotel doors, you can always contact us

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by s4cs: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2019
U can call me for your wallpaper designs or 3d wall panels. Infact u can contract us to do a complete interior decor.
09021871946 is the number.
Good luck
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2019
AleAirHub:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,

We are into green energy system call EVAC storage system, it will automatically reduce your Air-conditioning electricity bill
This system upon full charge, it's ACs units (EVAC comes with its own indoor unit system) will operate without electricity for at least 4days 24hours but,through EVAC thermal cooling system.
Add #12million in your estimate , pay within 30 days to close this offer.
Will integrate EVAC piping conduit system as the building takes off
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2019
Ekakamba:
Congratulations OP!

But dem say money no dey for Bubu regime. Yet so much personal developments and ceremonies. grin tongue

In this regime 2 out of 100 business people are doing well. Others are struggling.

Most lines are closed down.
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
laplace19:

From the one I last did, from foundation to roofing(roofing sheet inclusive)with plastering cost my client around 14.8mil. A simple design which I can forward to you.
Other finishing depends on a client's taste...like the doors, window types, tiles, pop, etc

Can I see this house at this N14.8m stage ?
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by DankemzI(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
For design, procurement and construction of your stipulated design briefs, we'll take into consideration the topography and carry out soil test to ascertain the foundation type. 29-36milloion

For further clarification
Contact@signature
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by laplace19(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Naughtysite:

Can I see this house at this N14.8m stage ?
Charged up to this stage.
He took over from here.
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by kroger: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
timesup234:
When the ban on me is lifted in the travel section. People like Beautyaddy who sent money to the MOD to ban me will pay heavily. A moderate hotel starts from 50 million naira upward. 25 million can't even build a very standard four unit of three bedroom to 100% completion

You see why it is good to have money grin.. Someone from abroad sent money to the moderator to ban you, chai this is really oppression. Upon all your mouth making you couldn't do anything cheesy.. I once told you to face your Bricklayer work jeje to avoid this kind embarrassment you wouldn't listen. See your life now.

Beautyaddy Ugosample

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by boay(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
AleAirHub:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,

You may need up to #30m. Subject to various conditions

If you have the drawings, you can forward it for detail estimate. Check my signature for my contact. All the best
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by GoodFaith: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
AleAirHub:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,

Nigerian problem
You want to build 8/12 suite hotel rooms in a 100X50
NO parking space
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by Slimsly100(f): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
willian10:

Thanks

Pls can someone answer this
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by bixton(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
willian10:

Thanks

Design matter and type of land/terrain to ascertain foundation use.
Just the carcass you should budget around 15-18M.
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by Analyst01(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
The first step is to get a detailed set of drawings (Architectural, Structural, Mechanical & Electrical) for what you are looking for. Then the next step is to request for a detailed cost estimates (BOQ) which will describe and price all works. A detailed estimate will be based on the drawings.

You can reach me on WhatsApp 07033544353
Email: Frankitangltd@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by Ekakamba: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Naughtysite:

In this regime 2 out of 100 business people are doing well. Others are struggling.

Most lines are closed down.
Can you list at least 4 closed lines?
NB: I ain't Bubu fan.
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by jceesquare(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
arrestdarrester:

Where is the parking space? Why not create an additional floor and input a lift, so that the ground floor would be used for parking space.
You quoted the wrong person.
Re: Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms by jceesquare(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
GoodFaith:

Nigerian problem
You want to build 8/12 suite hotel rooms in a 100X50
NO parking space
It's possible.
You can have an underground parking lot, or convert one of the floors for parking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP-- Monthly Or Quarterly Rent Accommodation Or Sublet Needed In Lagos / Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) / Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.