Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba (47101 Views)

Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up / Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2019
deavicky:
oboy me self tire oh
Some goats can be aggressive. But i have witness more of rams aggression.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Eskdale(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2019
grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by proeast(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2019
Fyn Gal kiss
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Alejobs: 8:37am On Jun 22, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by tyup(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2019
foster212:
Make una dey like small small nah. When goat begin chase person, until he chase her go reach doorstep? I smell lies.

All those Alfa goat never chase you.....I mean those goat with beards

very aggressive set of goat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Kharol1234: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]the goat kiss u grin
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Generalwoodz(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2019
Thats a lion in goats clothing
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Magnoliaa(f): 9:04am On Jun 22, 2019
dynicks:
cus she gave a narrative over how she lost her teeth to a goat?

Shea u won't respect urself this beautiful Saturday morning..

grin
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by boogie2: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2019
I smell lies. You saw a goat tied to a tree. You did not understand why it was tied to a tree and you decided to throw stones at it.

Aunty small small
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by sammymama: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2019
Orire niyen
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by AMI3(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2019
BIA,
I can not post picture on this forum. Wetin I do? or posting of pictures is for elites.
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by toughson: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2019
I smell lies. "I didn't understand why the tie goats to a tree"....so to "untie"the goat i took a stone and started throwing at it! Is that how you do in Canada? Abi goat no dey there? Hanty, mbok this your fabu no dey add up. Mstewww
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2019
Melison:
Hmm goat pursue u?? That's no longer a goat but a lion or a dog cos so far as I know goats are very afraid of humans,anty lie small lienus lioness
Hmm goat never chase you nah??
Mehnn the day wey goat chase me..
I kept having goat chase nightmares from that day.
Those horrible Yellow eyes....

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Alejobs: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by freshMallam1122: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2019
adewest1999:
I no con understand sef.... any time I hear goat I go dey think of Ronaldo
Will u shaaatap that your dirty mouth.. Ronaldo an Messi who be goat... now that u have seen it in Copa-America
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Tuuns: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2019
How come nobody is saying anything about this lie:

"I see people see a lot of people hawking in traffic and I wish I could do the same."

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by hyperflex(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2019
I want to be inside her. Give her orgasms
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by deltateam: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2019
itspzpics:
Gbheghennn

See Some Sexy Photos of Jakie Appaiah as she rock her sexy Cuvy Backside => HERE

Wetin I wan do with her 'sexy' pictures. She's just average in beauty.
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by deltateam: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2019
karma2000:
Go and marry before old age overshadows ur glowing eyes

Didn't you hear she married and divorced. Many ladies that are single mothers wouldn't like to marry having experienced bitter marital dramas.
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2019
chrisagyei:
The name is "Jackie Appiah"not "Appia".Learn to respectfully and correctly write someone's name even if you hate her country.

Why do Ghanaians think this way?

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by stanisbaratheon: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2019
RolexOfGeneva:

Aunty. Goats never pursue humans. Stop looking for cheap stories to trend with.

Probably the goat wey chop Igbo leaves go get mind to pursue humans.
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Khris007: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2019
So goat sef dy pursue ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2019
Melison:
Hmm goat pursue u?? That's no longer a goat but a lion or a dog cos so far as I know goats are very afraid of humans,anty lie small lienus lioness
She's a cousin to Mr Lie Mohammed grin grin grin
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Bahddo(m): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Why do Ghanaians think this way?
because they are full of hate and they think everyone else is the same. Xenophobic souls no different from South Africans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by ubcandid(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2019
RolexOfGeneva:

Aunty. Goats never pursue humans. Stop looking for cheap stories to trend with.

Oga goat don pursue me when I was around 11
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Satellite4: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2019
My no 1 crush
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2019
The goat untied itself, came down and started chasing you?
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by handsomebanana(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2019
My love for this woman shall never die.
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by handsomebanana(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2019
deltateam:

Wetin I wan do with her 'sexy' pictures. She's just average in beauty.

That means the average you see is on the street when walking is as beautiful as her cos na wetin this average talk mean
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by nototribalist: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
she didn't understand that canadian goats were actually wiser than their ghanaian counterparts.

hahahahahaha!!!
Canadian Goats are wiser than Ghanaian humans too, just like this Ghanaian miscreant call Just30
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by 9jaAmerican: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2019
chrisagyei:
The name is "Jackie Appiah"not "Appia".Learn to respectfully and correctly write someone's name even if you hate her country.
Jeez! Bro your post reeks of inferiority complex. You saying he intentional omitted the single letter 'h' because the op hates Ghana. I can bet my last penny you gon funk the spelling of some Nigerian names!! I won't immediately translate your failure to spell a Nigerian name to you hating Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) / Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram / Dedrick Williams Arrested For The Murder Of Xxxtentacion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.