Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba (47106 Views)

Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up / Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Damfostopper(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Why do Ghanaians think this way?
you get time to quote the oloriburuku
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Henryking228(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2019
This girl na bloody liar! you came from Canada why not Uganda grin grin grin grin All these yeyebrities with their lies! i know this girl wella!
Kingosytex:
she didn't understand that canadian goats were actually wiser than their ghanaian counterparts.

hahahahahaha!!!
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Henryking228(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2019
This Lizard de liar!
Damfostopper:
you get time to quote the oloriburuku
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2019
chrisagyei:
The name is "Jackie Appiah"not "Appia".Learn to respectfully and correctly write someone's name even if you hate her country.
So the missing 'h' is what is killing you softly?
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by mylove4God(f): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2019
Melison:
Hmm goat pursue u?? That's no longer a goat but a lion or a dog cos so far as I know goats are very afraid of humans,anty lie small lienus lioness

It is very possible, I believed because of my own experience but mine, no tooth was lost grin
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Ryan03(f): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2019
foster212:
Make una dey like small small nah. When goat begin chase person, until he chase her go reach doorstep? I smell lies.
So goat never pursue you before? Lol, i broke my mothers Bucket because of goat, it chased me while i went to fetch water
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Bashoruntolu(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2019
Sincerely, I can take a bullet for this lady
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Ryan03(f): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2019
RolexOfGeneva:

Aunty. Goats never pursue humans. Stop looking for cheap stories to trend with.
Goats do pursue people, just because its rare or didnt happen to you doesnt mean she's lying
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2019
lolz this story reminds me of my personal story as a kid lol the memory still dey there lol .

So there was this very stubborn possessed goat we call stubborn in my neighborhood, no one knew who had the goat am sure people would 24hrs quarrel with the owners of stubborn, that goat was a witch in animal shape no be lie.
the goat crimes against humans included.
entering the homes of people and eating from the kitchen .
destruction of farm lands and crops.
avoidance of beating no matter how hard you pursue (trust me we the boys have done race marathon with stubborn to no avail)
Poop sensitization of our compound (imagine sweeping poop upandan daily)

las las we set trap for the witch ,it particularly was a master destroyer at bread and corn , so me and three others on one jobless afternoon set trap and the goat fell for it , in a passage with doors on both sides .
omon we locked it and started to rejoice as kids na, we thought of all the wicked punishments available in our small minds , from flogging to kicking to punching and the all.
omom we took our weapons and entered inside oh ( crazy mistake number 1) omon the tiny passage was a good thing we ran after it flogging happily as the goat cried out its confessions but it got to a point the goat stopped running , the goat just starred at us with very Scary eyes and gbam! my guy went ground with his head as the goat head butted it.
"A wounded animal is a dangerous animal"
guy we threw cane in horror and ran for exits oh boy ,the goat whisked me before I could escape oh I was short and not good at running , I went to the ground chest first and head use mouth carry sand.
my guy the experience made us give up on stubborn in fact we began to fear the animal. las las shall we heard the goat died from poison some months later .
that goat terrorize people shall hah.
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by OdefaGirl(f): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2019
Wow!! What a super news!
I'm not touching any food today, all thanks to this great news.
Maybe I should tell my neighbours too, so they too will get fed.
There is just nothing you people will not share on social media.
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Karlosorji(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
For Gods sake. Who in his right senses go divorce this sweet Lady
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by PetroDollaxxx: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Think which way? Stop talking crap.

Dudeweedlmao:

Why do Ghanaians think this way?
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:
Think which way? Stop talking crap.

Attention seeker.
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by EzeVals90: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
one of them ladies whom I love simply because they love their colour.
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Oiza131(f): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
That was how I was in the salon and watched one small goat pursue one slay mama few days back. Possibly the goat was just running and she thought it was pursuing her
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Miraj22(f): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
nairalee:
Oh for one second I thought she French kissed a goat and the goat swallowed two of her teeth thinking it was tablets of yam
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by 400billionman: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
At 5, Jackie have you lost all your milk teeth ?

If No, your GOAT lost teeth should regrow ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by boomssey(f): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
And you actually think those people Hawking love doing it....hmmmn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by Just30: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
nototribalist:
Canadian Goats are wiser than Ghanaian humans too, just like this Ghanaian miscreant call Just30
Signs of depression

How many bottles of codeine are you on ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba by booksrite(f): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Signs of depression How many bottles of codeine are you on ?

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dedrick Williams Arrested For The Murder Of Xxxtentacion (Photo) / Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) / Tiwa Savage Gifts Iyabo Ojo ₦500,000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.