Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

You Board Your Flight & Discover Your Seat Is Taken, How Will You React? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Board Your Flight & Discover Your Seat Is Taken, How Will You React? (20676 Views)

Ladies: How Do You React To A Guy (stranger) Who Pays Your Keke Fare? / When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO) / 7 Ways To Keep Your Properties Safe When You Board A Danfo Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Board Your Flight & Discover Your Seat Is Taken, How Will You React? by titi4fola(f): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2019
Garrieveryday:
Lol. It happened to me too and I told the woman we are not going anywhere today. Guess where it happened? In Keke Napep.
grin grin
Re: You Board Your Flight & Discover Your Seat Is Taken, How Will You React? by luminouz(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2019
trapQ:
I rebuke you in Jesus name.
Lol,happy Sunday baba

1 Like

Re: You Board Your Flight & Discover Your Seat Is Taken, How Will You React? by luminouz(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2019
titi4fola:
grin grin
Happy buffday
Re: You Board Your Flight & Discover Your Seat Is Taken, How Will You React? by trapQ: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2019
Same to you.
luminouz:

Lol,happy Sunday baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Board Your Flight & Discover Your Seat Is Taken, How Will You React? by Rilley(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sarah20A:
oga if it was me l would have sat on that person
I will not allow anybody to oppress me on top my own money embarassed
Well you can sit on my deek, i don't mind. grin
Re: You Board Your Flight & Discover Your Seat Is Taken, How Will You React? by Originalsly: 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
7Alexandre:
I wonder why people like doing that...

I love the window seats & usually pick them in advance of my flight even when if it means paying in advance...

There was a time I was flying back to New York City via United Airlines & has to pay $52 for a Window seat & extra legroom...

By the time, I got on the plane a lady had already taken my seat even though our seating arrangement were clearly printed on our flight ticket...

I had to call the attention of one of the flight attendants to move her away from my seat...

I cannot let my $52 to go like that...

The worst part of the whole issue was her trying to claim she is right the whole thing time...

Assuming she explained politely to me that they were traveling together as a group & wanted to seat together maybe I might have changed my mind & let her have my window seat but her attitude left a lot to be desired & as a result I had to act...

I hate aisle seat especially when flying on a long distance flights, window seats are always my favorites...

I usually pay in advance of my flight to guarantee my window seat reservation...

Hmmm.....never knew you had to pay extra for window seat. These US flights be charging extra for everything. I always try booking Exit Row away from toilet... and the window seat. Exit Row... no kids nor babies...pregnant women nor elderly or disabled.. fat panting to walk men nor women .... love it!..... can throw back the seat and cramp the sufferer cooped up behind!...and at the same time slouch and stretch legs out full length and still have legroom to spare! Then no matter where... window or no window... no disturbance if someone wants to leave the row... they just get up and get.

Never had a problem with someone in my seat. One time I didn't get Exit seat... being on the tall side...I tiptoed while appealing to the hostess to arrange a seat for me due to my height and ehmmm....terrrrible cramps I suffer if I can't flex my legggs! She dashed off and quickly convinced somebody to switch seat!
Re: You Board Your Flight & Discover Your Seat Is Taken, How Will You React? by Garrieveryday: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
titi4fola:
grin grin
Lol. I'm happy I could crack a pretty one like you. Happy birthday by the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Board Your Flight & Discover Your Seat Is Taken, How Will You React? by Kfed4ril(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
nairalee:
I have never understood why Nigerians like bringing age to any matter.

Whenever you have issue with any dull Nigerian and they run out of something reasonable to say they'll start saying "I no be your mate" Like wtf.

And some feel entitled to many privileges like collecting daily greeting from the entire neighborhood.

Who has age ever helped? Them dey use am collect money for bank?

They should go and ask Methuselah what he did wit all his age. If Methuselah were these Nigerians I'm sure he'll declare himself king of kings

Bros what you just said is true, our tenant here, is older then his first child with about 12 years but the girl never wake up one morning greet me,(and I’m not even bothered, I don’t need the greeting) bit any small issue this man will start crying That I don’t have respect, that I can’t greet,
The one wey pain me na dey day him open mouth tell me say I no lack home-training. I swear I wan change am for the man na momsi hold me.
I’m not trying to be tribalistic here but it’s a common thing with Yoruba people, and live for greetings. Meanwhile there owner children can’t greet you

3 Likes

Re: You Board Your Flight & Discover Your Seat Is Taken, How Will You React? by titi4fola(f): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
Garrieveryday:

Lol. I'm happy I could crack a pretty one like you. Happy birthday by the way.
. ..Yeah!! Thank you so much mister. smiley
Re: You Board Your Flight & Discover Your Seat Is Taken, How Will You React? by titi4fola(f): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
luminouz:

Happy buffday
...many thanks, mister smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Dies And 14 Others Injured In Multiple Car Crash In Onitsha / FRSC Vehicle Loses Control, Kills Two, Injures Five In Bauchi / Four Dead In Crash Involving 21 Persons On Lagos-ibadan Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.