Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US (22019 Views)

Infinix Zero 5G: Infinix Releases Its First 5G Phone Into Nigerian Market / Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market / Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by Kaybaba5(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
I dey watch in 3d
Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by RichBoy247: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
But why was demon delivered to Buharig and his house hold?
Don’t look far for the Satan they do tell you in churches, Buharig is the satan and his followers are satanists.

This one is a cursed child.

1 Like

Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
I just imagine make USA and China meet for this women world cup.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
feel alright by DOVE now out urs truly on d mix BMD she's aiming to take over from Cynthia morgan please show

some love listen download and share

http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=892

Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by Mrhapp: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nice
Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Cletus77:
Later they will say China is the problem..
Us has just resorted to childish stunts..

I hope China will still be allowing iPhone to show them that a trade war is not won by returning packages of Huawei
Stunt? They (China) have been showing stunts for long, have you not heard that google, instagram , Facebook etc ( all American companies)are banned in China ?

US is just now returning the favor and if they ban Apple that’s good news for United States.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by Globalhustler(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Top five countries that use iPhone, China doesn't rank. Japan is number one.
how many ppl dey Japan. The number of ppl using iPhone in China Sef go Don pass Japan urban population

1 Like

Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by Bluntemperor: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
That is Americans for you.Patrotism at its fullest!. Whether at home or abroad 'keep America Great' is the new slogan' Remember to be no 1 in the world no be joke.Chinese are great people too,afterall making greatest use of over 1billion people at cheap labour rate and using their resources to feed it's people any corruption is by firing squad can that happen in Nigeria my blessed country?That Chinese method can't be a Democracy and that is what they are exporting to the World,i doubt it's acceptability biko.

2 Likes

Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by engrchykae(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Top five countries that use iPhone, China doesn't rank. Japan is number one.
when china ban coca cola products,america will realize that the world did not end in their backyard

1 Like

Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Cletus77:

If you did..you wouldn't have quoted me at first

Try to have sense please. I didn't say China didnt patronize the iPhone but that they weren't amongst the top five countries patronizing iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Globalhustler:
how many ppl dey Japan. The number of ppl using iPhone in China Sef go Don pass Japan urban population

True.
Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by Temple1288(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
Femston:
Wetin Trump go cause ehnnn. Americans no go fit see am full o
They had better vote him out of that place next year

America isn't far, you can come and help vote him out! Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by JustCurious: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
wristbangle:
Am just thinking of something, what if a foreigner enters USA and has a Huawei phone with him/her, will it because of this be denied entry or be asked to destroyed the phone?

Is it now stated in the terms and conditions that a Chinese phone can't be shipped into US? Wait, I think the Chinese too in a particular time ban import of iPhone, hope am right?

There is a silent war between both countries, no thanks to 5G.
Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by Temple1288(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Stunt? They (China) have been showing stunts for long, have you not heard that google, instagram , Facebook etc ( all American companies)are banned in China ?

US is just now returning the favor and if they ban Apple that’s good news for United States.

Facebook, WhatsApp, Gmail, Instagram, Wikipedia, Telegram, Google Map and so many Apps can't be used in China without VPN. It's simple do me I do you
Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by UncleJudax(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Cletus77:

I hope China will still be allowing iPhone to show them that a trade war is not won by returning packages of Huawei
Lol. Village news. grin

Apple employs over 1million people in China and supports over 4 million jobs...

Why do you think China hasn't done anything to Apple?

5 Likes

Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by CanadaOrBust: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
If it were Naija as long as u willing to pay bribe, u can ship the whole company
Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by Asour: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
wristbangle:
Am just thinking of something, what if a foreigner enters USA and has a Huawei phone with him/her, will it because of this be denied entry or be asked to destroyed the phone?

Is it now stated in the terms and conditions that a Chinese phone can't be shipped into US? Wait, I think the Chinese too in a particular time ban import of iPhone, hope am right?

No. Currently it wouldn't be. But since most people buy a cellphone to at least make calls among other things, they'll need a carrier (I.e. At& t, Sprint, TMobile etc.) And that's where there Appears to be some restrictions for Government and Corporate use of these devices. On an individual/personal use at home basis I don't think a full blown restriction is in effect yet.
Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by ejemamaka: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
yea
Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by Kingspin(m): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
Cletus77:

If you know what China are doing to foreign companies inside China you will say less

1 Like

Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by seunfly: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Netanyahu1:

I don't know why people say what they don't know, google quit on their own, Facebook was banned because they refused to censor ISIS means of recruiting uyghur Chinese Muslim into terrorism.

The same thing Chinese government ask Facebook and google to do that they refused is what American government has queried them for, right now Youtube and facebook has started to clamped down on so called extremist.
Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by boomssey(f): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Arrant nonsense
Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by TeeSha(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Let them be playing cat and rat. It's not my business.
Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by TeeSha(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Let them be playing cat and rat. It's not my business.
Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by magicminister: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
drakeli:
That’s a country where everyone follows the law to the last letters.

There’s no country on earth where everyone follows the law.

1 Like

Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by seangy4konji: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hypocrites.
Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by sexyking1: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chibuzoc:
1 year don pass o, finally nairaland free to talk my mind. I was banned because I said I was a Biafran and I came out a hard-core Biafran.

CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAM bu uzo
Oya go back to 2years holiday.... grin
Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by Chibuzoc(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
sexyking1:

Oya go back to 2years holiday.... grin

grin grin grin nothing like freedom bro. Imagine when you won talk but you no fit talk embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by sexyking1: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chibuzoc:

grin grin grin nothing like freedom bro. Imagine when you won talk but you no fit talk embarassed embarassed
Lol
Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by Kamxin(m): 3:10am On Jun 23, 2019
seunfly:

I don't know why people say what they don't know, google quit on their own, Facebook was banned because they refused to censor ISIS means of recruiting uyghur Chinese Muslim into terrorism.

The same thing Chinese government ask Facebook and google to do that they refused is what American government has queried them for, right now Youtube and facebook has started to clamped down on so called extremist.

Keep deceiving yourself.

They quit on their own?

When have facebook or google ever operated in china?

China use terms and conditions to chase away foreign companies. In US everybody can use qq, weibo, wechat etc.
but you cant use facebook or goigle in china. Can cnn or bbc operate in china?

China use subsidy, grants, loans to defeat Western companies in china and abroad. So the coming of tariff will even things out.

It is only when we see independently audited financial returns of chinese companies we can take them serious
Re: Fedex Refused To Deliver A Huawei Phone Into The US by Kamxin(m): 3:15am On Jun 23, 2019
UncleJudax:

Lol. Village news. grin

Apple employs over 1million people in China and supports over 4 million jobs...

Why do you think China hasn't done anything to Apple?

Thanks!
Apple products remain the biggest export of China and they will do anything to keep them. I'm sure the next trench of tariff will hit them so hard that they will run for their life

They stole Apple from US to china to make stealing of technology easier. The booble is bursting now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like / Isn't There A Way To Download Properly With Opera Mini 4.2 Multi? / Etisalat PAYG Data Plan Has Been Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.