Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nightmare & Attack From Ironing Dress Next To Where I Was Sleeping - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nightmare & Attack From Ironing Dress Next To Where I Was Sleeping (222 Views)

Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nightmare & Attack From Ironing Dress Next To Where I Was Sleeping by GodCovenant(m): 11:02am On Jun 22, 2019
could the pressing iron sends a magnetic radiations?

this morning I was having an attack in my sleep only to wake up and saw he was ironing dress with pressing iron next to where I was sleeping.

spiritual attack also happened in form of a magnetic and radiation field. its not physical and when this conditions are presents it's affected the human brains and cells that ain't visible.

seun, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / It Is Impossible To Read All The Books Of The Bible & Still Be A Catholic / Rccg July 2019 Holy Ghost Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.