Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko (46423 Views)

New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir / The Fight Between Regina Daniels & Her Stepson, Deepens As The Actress Threatens / Woman Blasts Davido For Serving And Leaving Chioma Camped In His Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by Gandollaar(f): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Benekruku:

This not all about pain, its about Morality.

Lets pray you own Daughter/Son also marries a 50year old man. Then the world can attest that you have no brains
But zombies weren't this pained when Okoya married shade? Bitter souls sticking their noses where it's not wanted.
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by czarina(f): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
macho44:
You go marry BETA HUSBAND, say "AMEN"!!!!
lol...AMEN!!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by chinedumoooo: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Truth be told,the woman is right.
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by Adakintroy: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
eyeview:

How did you know. It's not everybody that has low moral compass as you, you know.

GOD bless you. POVERTY AND DEPTIVATION has melowed nigerians thinking. It's hard for them to conceived that honest principled people still exist.

A man like Ned with four wife's and God knows how many concubine..how long before his facination for her reach tip.

This girl is still young. She has no ideal how lengthy life can get.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by DarkJeddi(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
Benekruku:

This not all about pain, its about Morality.

Lets pray you own Daughter/Son also marries a 50year old man. Then the world can attest that you have no brains
And which Morality are you talking about?

Donald Trump is TWENTY FOUR YEARS older than his wife and I don't see Americans raising hell because of the age difference..

If my daughter decides to marry a 50 year old and that's what would make her happy then I would give her my blessings..

Bianca Ojukwu married Ojukwu in his Fifties and they had a great marriage,which lasted longer than most young couple's marriages nowadays..

Chief Razak Okoya is 34 years older than his wife and they are still happily married 20 years later,so which Morality are you going on about?

We should all learn how to drink Panadol for our own headaches and mind our business,life is never black or white..
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by demefa(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Benekruku:

Poverty is communicable!

Carry you r poverty go abeg!
Those are same words your mum keep saying when ever my dog is eating her smelly toto. Now I know it's from your dirty generation
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by asamwababy: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
DarkJeddi:
And which Morality are you talking about?

Donald Trump is TWENTY FOUR YEARS older than his wife and I don't see Americans raising hell because of the age difference..

If my daughter decides to marry a 50 year old and that's what would make her happy then I would give her my blessings..

Bianca Ojukwu married Ojukwu in his Fifties and they had a great marriage,which lasted longer than most young couple's marriages nowadays..

Chief Razak Okoya is 34 years older than his wife and they are still happily married 20 years later,so which Morality are you going on about?

We should all learn how to drink Panadol for our own headaches and mind our business,life is never black or white..

Happy is relative.

Please abeg if you have any daughter when i become 60, i will be knocking on your door.
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by JudasNaCarrot: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
TreasuredGlory:
R
...for Rat
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by JudasNaCarrot: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
TreasuredGlory:
R
...for Regina!
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by noble2faith(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
czarina:
You think everyone is the same?

Economy bad but I know there are Nigerians who will never compromise their standards for anything. Not even for 50 Neds.

I don't know the content of this particular woman's heart but I know there are people with immutable principles. Better start believing that.

Owing to being truthful, I pray that God will bless you with a husband who is compatible with you in all ramifications. There shall not be lack in your marriage In Jesus's Name.
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by DarkJeddi(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
asamwababy:

Happy is relative.

Please abeg if you have any daughter when i become 60, i will be knocking on your door.
Happy is relative? shocked

And who are you to determine the quantity of happiness that makes a marriage a success?

This is the Sanctimonious nature of Nigerians..

Enjoy your HUNDRED PERCENT happy marriage and allow others to enjoy their FIFTY PERCENT happy marriages or are they complaining to you?

When you are 60 years and a daughter of mine sees enough in you to marry you,I will give her my blessings..
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by Benekruku(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
demefa:
Those are same words your mum keep saying when ever my dog is eating her smelly toto. Now I know it's from your dirty generation

Poverty is communicable!

Carry your poverty go abeg!
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
ruggedtimi:
To be sincere I have heard lots of negative ish relating to runs about regina's mother in owerri...The poor girl might not realize what she has done ten years time her eyes go clear...when ned d*ck no go rise again
she will have a young lover by the side or codedly renew her relationship with her ex.most of the sugarmummies u see around town are married to wealthy impotent old men but the have young sugar boys who service them.regina can do same if the husband's equipment stops working.
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by demefa(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Benekruku:

Poverty is communicable!

Says the son of an ashawo
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by czarina(f): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
noble2faith:

Owing to being truthful, I pray that God will bless you with a husband who is compatible with you in all ramifications. There shall not be lack in your marriage In Jesus's Name.
Amen! smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by ruggedtimi(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
lefulefu:
she will have a young lover by the side or codedly renew her relationship with her ex.most of the sugarmummies u see around town are married to wealthy impotent old men but the have young sugar boys who service them.regina can do same if the husband's equipment stops working.
u no hear the oat she took?
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
ruggedtimi:
u no hear the oat she took?
fprget dat oath.there are married women wey dhier husband don put oath for their head but e no stop them sleeping around.
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by macho44(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
czarina:
lol...AMEN!!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
In between, my name na "Beta Husband", a.k.a "The Most Eligible Bachelor In The Cyber Space"�, Are you pondering what I'm pondering
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by macho44(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
czarina:
Amen! smiley
Amen again oooooo
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by Pwansunrise: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
ruggedtimi:
To be sincere I have heard lots of negative ish relating to runs about regina's mother in owerri...The poor girl might not realize what she has done ten years time her eyes go clear...when ned d*ck no go rise again
And the worst is that she can't look else where because of the oath and other tradition
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by Pwansunrise: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lovelyn451:
How dare she call somebodys wife a prostitute??
But Ned is gaining a lot more than what Regina is getting from him o, the fame, induction...Regina is at loss here...that man is a scammer
If it were to be a girl dwelling in extreme poverty it would have been different but Regina is doing well already, why the greed. Her mother is just a very wicked and selfish mother. And what I see here is that she loves her mum very well and cannot go against her words.
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by czarina(f): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
macho44:
In between, my name na "Beta Husband", a.k.a "The Most Eligible Bachelor In The Cyber Space"�, Are you pondering what I'm pondering
Ha...Huncle, whatayu pondaring? shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by macho44(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
czarina:
Ha...Huncle, whatayu pondaring? shocked
Hanty, your LOVE dey find my TROUBLE �
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by czarina(f): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
macho44:
Hanty, your LOVE dey find my TROUBLE �
Ok, I go talk to my LOVE to behave well. angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by Lovelyn451(f): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
Pwansunrise:

If it were to be a girl dwelling in extreme poverty it would have been different but Regina is doing well already, why the greed. Her mother is just a very wicked and selfish mother. And what I see here is that she loves her mum very well and cannot go against her words.
honestly, the mum has a very strong influence on her, she makes her every decisions, from choosing a career to choosing a husband...Regina is such a sweet girl
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by macho44(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
czarina:
Ok, I go talk to my LOVE to behave well. angry
Lai Lai, me sef like the trouble, and I ready to give am DOUBLE �
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by czarina(f): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
macho44:
Lai Lai, me sef like the trouble, and I ready to give am DOUBLE �
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by macho44(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
czarina:
cheesy cheesy
Sent ya a DM!!!!
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by MrSly(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
eyeview:

How did you know. It's not everybody that has low moral compass as you, you know.
You people should stop taking panadol for another man's headache. Regina made her choice whether the mother influenced that or not is her business. Besides it is better to marry to wealthy man with respect even if she is the 100th wife than to share her punny among movie producers just for script.
Let's mind our business abeg
Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by Benekruku(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2019
demefa:
Says the son of an ashawo

Poverty is communicable!

Re: Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko by amaben2020(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2019
ShaqFu:
Why can't people just leave this girl alone.

Nobody is holding the stupid girl, she and her whorish mom have been busy broadcasting their lives like a reality show, Ned bought a car, built me a house bla bla bla, no one cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out / Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome / The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.