Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir (40211 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by NwekeUG(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels shared photos of herself together with her husband, Ned Nwoko and their son, Munir via her Facebook page, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

"Happy family"
https://www.facebook.com/2367274863497131/posts/3718092238415380/?app=fbl

7 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2021
Matured men will pamper you to stupor and help you grow out of your shortcomings and not these youngies that will match you silliness for silliness and before you say jack,marriage have scatter.

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by kinzation(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2021
This Ned gene is very strong haba

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by ateamblezing(f): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2021
This man is DNA test himself.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Aidejay(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Any time I see this girl e dey pain me. Cause I go dey imagine say, na this fine thing na Im Ned Nwoko dey climb. Which kind demonic enjoyment be that. Enjoyment from the pit of hell. Enjoyment of islamical jihadisim seven virginisation proportions. Na this kind thing Hisbad police suppose ban. Something wey Ned for leave for we strong and agile, young men, e reach there e corner am permanently come install belle. That man is sleek. His ways are not pure. embarassed

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Peace081: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2021
Marry money ooo, forget Love

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by dacblogger: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2021
May happiness never depart from your home...Amen

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by MrPresent(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by BKayy: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nothing as good as marrying a young girl when you are getting out of the game (old).
See as Ned Nwoko dey fresh.
They say "Women won't understand the sacrifice men have to put up with in Monogamy"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Bornsinner7: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
You too like money monalisa eh...

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by NwaNimo1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
[img]https://media1./images/f68427eb421845c708c8e7dfc817fd9c/tenor.gif?itemid=21071876[/img]
Their not fighting.....the relationship looks healthy.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by WibusJaga: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2021

But the girl...
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind b4 all these small boys for NL go begin insult dem elder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by MuchAdo: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
Agbaya

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by nairalee(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
From Public criticism to Public envy. In all hour gettings, get money

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
cheesy The Man Sabi Chop Young & Fresh Kpekus cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by greenie77: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Matured men will pamper you to stupor and help you grow out of your shortcomings and not these youngies that will match you silliness for silliness and before you say jack,marriage have scatter.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by patriotic007: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Gold digger spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Bolgok: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lovely
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Lashist(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Lol...if ned wants to marry you, what will you offer him? Dont forget that regina was even a celeb o...you, what will you offer him? cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
youngies also grow up to be sugar daddies too cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Thegoodtravels: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
That's nice.
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Kingpele(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
I see
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Lankybaby(f): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please anyone that can lend me a loan
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by ShedrachU(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Aidejay:
Any time I see this girl e dey pain me. Cause I go dey imagine say, na this fine thing na Im Ned Nwoko dey climb. Which kind demonic enjoyment be that. Enjoyment from the pit of hell. Enjoyment of islamical jihadisim seven virginisation proportions. Na this kind thing Hisbad police suppose ban. Something wey Ned for leave for we strong and agile, young men, e reach there e corner am permanently come install belle. That man is sleek. His ways are not pure. embarassed

Comrade calm down

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by bigdammyj: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido To Retire From Music At Age 30 / "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest / Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.