Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies (3098 Views)

World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption / Trade War, Price Slump Threaten Nigeria, Others / Nigeria Conflict Stops Farmers’ Bid To Benefit From Us-China Trade War-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by yomi96(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
lilbest4:
two big companies producing the same product cannot come out of America. Two big phone companies like say Huawei and Xiaomi can never come out of America. They will sue themselves to bankruptcy. America is cursed with lawsuit and court cases a country where two adults can't even live together as a couple for 15 without dragging each other to court and splitting properties. Tueh!
Even Apple and Qualcomm that aren't even direct rivals have been disgracing themselves internationally with lies lawsuit
which lies, guy america is built on justice and freedom, how will you type this rubbish. If you no wan marry again, na by force. Is like you hate USA For another reason. I am sure if them give you visa go USA you go rush sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by bigpicture001: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
mrvitalis:

U lack basic understanding of macro economics

Just relax 10 years from now we shall know

Wich stupid macro economics..?

Lemme ask u,.. in europe only the united kingdom is an english speaking country...a small part of africa nd smaller part of Asia speaks english...but english is the no.1 world international language...y. .?

1 Like

Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by bigpicture001: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
aremuforlife:
This will only make China become more stronger
China's are more determined to succeed and they will do any thing to achieve there aims

They simply cant
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by bigpicture001: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

10 years is too much!

China cant cope!

1 Like

Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by pchukwudi: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
That's how it took you more than 5 years to realize that rooting for APC was a wrong choice.

The current US admin is DEMANDING for a fair and just trade relations. But countries - like China and EU - which got so rich largely by reaping off the American benevolence have gotten so addicted to it that they do not wish to lift a finger and do what's right.

Thing is, China is hoping that Trump will lose reelection. But that's a huge miscalculation. Trump will win with a landslide. And China will lose good will, get worse off in terms of bargaining chip, and would have to beg or resort to going rogue. The US has already won this war.

And you guys should learn to thank God that it's the US that's the global hegemony, and not any other country - like China, Russia, Iran or even Germany/the EU.

Believe it or not, the world's continued liberty is directly tied to the continued strength and progress of the US. If you guys bring the US down, you'd bring your world down. You guys should quit taking this global liberty for granted.

mrvitalis:

U lack basic understanding of macro economics

Just relax 10 years from now we shall know

3 Likes

Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by helinues: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
USA are only messing with those companies.. Trump wants them to renegotiate on the current tax %
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
yomi96:
[s]quote author=lilbest4 post=79583815]two big companies producing the same product cannot come out of America. Two big phone companies like say Huawei and Xiaomi can never come out of America. They will sue themselves to bankruptcy. America is cursed with lawsuit and court cases [/s]oboy you dunce o, how come, facebook and twitter are from usa?
mumu. Are Facebook and twitter in anyway identical? Which other platform similar to Facebook has ever seen the light of the day?
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by Generalpatton: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
pchukwudi:
That's how it took you more than 5 years to realize that rooting for APC was a wrong choice.

The current US admin is DEMANDING for a fair and just trade relations. But countries - like China and EU - which got so rich largely by reaping off the American benevolence have gotten so addicted to it that they do not wish to lift a finger and do what's right.

Thing is, China is hoping that Trump will lose reelection. But that's a huge miscalculation. Trump will win with a landslide. And China will lose good will, get worse off in terms of bargaining chip, and would have to beg or resort to going rogue. The US has already won this war.

And you guys should learn to thank God that it's the US that's the global hegemony, and not any other country - like China, Russia, Iran or even Germany/the EU.

Believe it or not, the world's continued liberty is directly tied to the continued strength and progress of the US. If you guys bring the US down, you'd bring your world down. You guys should quit taking this global liberty for granted.

I agree with you sir
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
yomi96:
which lies, guy america is built on justice and freedom, how will you type this rubbish. If you no wan marry again, na by force. Is like you hate USA For another reason. I am sure if them give you visa go USA you go rush sharp sharp
I can only go to US to make money maybe two or three years I can never spend my whole life in such a country. Their women disgust me, their men irritate me I'd rather spend my whole life in Sudan. I'd choose USA to hustle over Nigeria just the same way I'd choose Belgium, Switzerland Australia and Netherlands over USA
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by Purehuman(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
mrvitalis:

With EU looking towards china and brics looking to fight dollar this is the end of american reign

5G is already in the bag for china thats game over

EUs economy on flat line is what you are placing bet on? Have you checked the economic decline China is experiencing now?

It's only the US that's gaining in the trade war right now. Growing at 3percent isn't a small thing. Las Las, US will handover their market to South Korea and Japan because they favor the US more.
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by Purehuman(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
pchukwudi:

God bless you. Give them fair trade. Hustle for your money and stop enjoying where you didn't toil. Donald Trump is the best guy any day.

1 Like

Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by Purehuman(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
samguru:
When US had serious economic problems China came to bail them out by buying their bonds.

China so believed in US that she bought over one quarter of the US assets and this is what US wants to pay China back with.

In few years to come,chin will overcome this challenge and even emerge stronger.

What is even wrong with most of you here? Is this how you want to run a country? In 1980, US singlehandedly opened its borders for Chinese people and products to come with low or no tariffs. Over the years, the US have said cut your tariffs on our products, give us open market like we gave you, give US organization the liberty to excel but they keep truncating it. You are given something but you are not giving them back their liberty.

Due to trade deals, US helped China by sending many of their companies to China to produce hardware's and create employment in China. But China forced them out through creating state owned organizations producing and selling and cheaper rates, thereby crippling the US companies.

Let's have a fair trade but you guys are arguing. You don't know how China is killing local economies. With this action by US, China will sit up and be more business minded than bullying other businesses. No one should go bankrupt because of China policies.

2 Likes

Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by seanwilliam(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
there are some facts that are palpable and glaring. if US sneezes, the world catch cold.. nobody challenges the gods and goes scotfree. US and china will feel the heat it will be a case of USA loosing 0.5 out of 10 why china looses 4 of 10. america is an oxygen(whateva that means anyway).
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by yomi96(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2019
lilbest4:
I can only go to US to make money maybe two or three years I can never spend my whole life in such a country. Their women disgust me, their men irritate me I'd rather spend my whole life in Sudan. I'd choose USA to hustle over Nigeria just the same way I'd choose Belgium, Switzerland Australia and Netherlands over USA
after them don deny you visa plenty times, you dey weep inside. why not go to china or iran to hustle? Hypocricy na him go kill una
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by yomi96(m): 8:00am On Jun 23, 2019
Purehuman:

What is even wrong with most of you here? Is this how you want to run a country? In 1980, US singlehandedly opened its borders for Chinese people and products to come with low or no tariffs. Over the years, the US have said cut your tariffs on our products, give us open market like we gave you, give US organization the liberty to excel but they keep truncating it. You are given something but you are not giving them back their liberty.

Due to trade deals, US helped China by sending many of their companies to China to produce hardware's and create employment in China. But China forced them out through creating state owned organizations producing and selling and cheaper rates, thereby crippling the US companies.

Let's have a fair trade but you guys are arguing. You don't know how China is killing local economies. With this action by US, China will sit up and be more business minded than bullying other businesses. No one should go bankrupt because of China policies.
they were denied visa, that is why they are pained.
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by udemzyudex(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2019
Purehuman:

Japan, Taiwan that China have drop to the sideline are praying for more.

Some were saying Japan and other Asian countries will support China grin funny people who don't know these countries have been praying for this to happen to China.
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by Purehuman(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2019
yomi96:
they were denied visa, that is why they are pained.

Seriously, they are really emotional and annoying. Fair trade and we buy from you too. Someone was just making free 600billion dollars and wants it remain that way.
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by Purehuman(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2019
udemzyudex:

Japan, Taiwan that China have drop to the sideline are praying for more.

Some were saying Japan and other Asian countries will support China grin funny people who don't know these countries have been praying for this to happen to China.

I am telling you. The only people this trade war is favouring are countries like Nigeria where China will have to drop more prices to sell off their excess goods. Trust ignorance boys to launch an attack on this.
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
yomi96:
after them don deny you visa plenty times, you dey weep inside. why not go to china or iran to hustle? Hypocricy na him go kill una
you be correct dunce. So because I will prefer to hustle in Port Harcourt or Lagos over Kogi now means Kogi is no longer a state on it own which has right to own whatever they can afford abi
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Purehuman:

US companies move there for cheap labor not necessarily because they wanted to help or favour China but trust American media to paint it
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by Timatayo1: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Country wet e get economy idea dey talk Nigeria wey e no get idea and future dey talk....if na boko haram issue Nigeria is highly welc
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by Purehuman(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilbest4:
US companies move there for cheap labor not necessarily because they wanted to help or favour China but trust American media to paint it

Do you know the cost of using Mexicans to Chinese? The time taken to bring goods from China compared to Mexico and other American cheap countries?
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by pchukwudi: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
China has no inclusive democratic institutions to sustain their prosperity. It's just a matter of time they will crumble like the USSR and Venezuela.

mrvitalis:

With EU looking towards china and brics looking to fight dollar this is the end of american reign

5G is already in the bag for china thats game over
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Purehuman:

Do you know the cost of using Mexicans to Chinese? The time taken to bring goods from China compared to Mexico and other American cheap countries?
are you trying to compare Mexicans with Chinese? Chinese have almost all the smartest engineers on earth. Mexicans that are mostly crackheads and gangstars are whom you are comparing to Chinese. The only business USA can move to Mexico is drug company
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by Purehuman(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilbest4:
are you trying to compare Mexicans with Chinese? Chinese have almost all the smartest engineers on earth. Mexicans that are mostly crackheads and gangstars are whom you are comparing to Chinese. The only business USA can move to Mexico is drug company

Just rest bros. No need for arguments.
Re: Trade War Getting Worse: US Blacklists Five More Chinese Tech Companies by Ocotl: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
lilbest4:

I think he is trying to say the total amount of money spent in china is far superior than if they were to use Mexican mufacturing.

And as a Mexican I would say that our products tend to be higher quality, or at least of less shitty quality than Chinese. You go to China manufacturing if you are willing to gamble (as in, will they buttfuck you or deliver the product you can scam people with so you can buttfuck the clients). If you fall into the "You get scammed!" camp then it will cost you more than if you were to import from Mexico.

Overall, I am not sure how the process and costs of Import and Export of each country work, but I believe to be a case by case basis, depending on the industry.

My 2 cents

(1) (2) (Reply)

French Magazine Charlie Hebdo Reprints Mohammed Caricatures 5 Years After Attack / Major Adewale Ademoyega: Leader Of First Nigerian Military Coup / Anti IPOB Protest Led By Ijelespeaks Holds Today PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.