Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Can 1 Million Naira Be Able To Set Up A Bet9ja Store - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can 1 Million Naira Be Able To Set Up A Bet9ja Store (1869 Views)

Will 1 Million Naira Be Sufficient For This Business / Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? / Please, How Can I Start A Bet9ja Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 1 Million Naira Be Able To Set Up A Bet9ja Store by Naijamagician: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Please I want to know, can #1million naira be enough to set up a bet shop and what other form of investment can be ideal for million naira......

Please don't inbox me I just need suggestions.
Re: Can 1 Million Naira Be Able To Set Up A Bet9ja Store by LearnITsmash(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
Naijamagician:
Please I want to know, can #1million naira be enough to set up a bet shop and what other form of investment can be ideal for million naira......

Yes it can
Re: Can 1 Million Naira Be Able To Set Up A Bet9ja Store by Nickisindigo(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
it depend on the space and you want design it
Re: Can 1 Million Naira Be Able To Set Up A Bet9ja Store by Naijamagician: 6:19am On Jun 23, 2019
Ok thank y'all very much is there any expert here who has done it before that can show me the logistics involved?
Re: Can 1 Million Naira Be Able To Set Up A Bet9ja Store by Owoyeg(f): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2019
After setting it up , you would have to promote it too .... calc that cost also .
Re: Can 1 Million Naira Be Able To Set Up A Bet9ja Store by Naijamagician: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2019
Owoyeg:
After setting it up , you would have to promote it too .... calc that cost also .

Promote in what sense? Most pple who set up just open the shop and guys start coming in to bet
Re: Can 1 Million Naira Be Able To Set Up A Bet9ja Store by Nanorest: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2019
Naijamagician:

Promote in what sense? Most pple who set up just open the shop and guys start coming in to bet

You can set it up with less than 200k. It depends on the location
Re: Can 1 Million Naira Be Able To Set Up A Bet9ja Store by TellMeTheTruth(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Yes it can

What are the most basic things you need to set it up?
Re: Can 1 Million Naira Be Able To Set Up A Bet9ja Store by Help4rmme2u(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Let me pack here
Re: Can 1 Million Naira Be Able To Set Up A Bet9ja Store by bry8ted(m): 12:28am On Jun 26, 2019
Naijamagician:

Bet9Ja shop for sale at brewery, Oju Ore, Sango Ota.
It is well equipped with Licensed Account,A laptop and two monitors, Spectranet, 2 virtual decoder, GEN, big OX Fan, Banner, benches and plastic chairs, 3x 21 inches TV and PS2 game.
Serious buyer can contact me on 08131134591
Re: Can 1 Million Naira Be Able To Set Up A Bet9ja Store by AintHardToTell: 3:59am On Jun 26, 2019
Listen OP cause i talk to you as an authority, going to open betting shop in 2019 with 1m is not a good move.
There are many factors out there that has to play to your favor for you to be in reasonable profits ....If it is business, you need something you can take at least 75% control of and a bet shop is far from that. I i had a betting shop that operated from 2014 to 2017 until i sold it so i know as the game is... If it was in 2013 no wahala you can even close your eye and open a shop...

And asides from that, you have 1m to start a business you don't throw in everything like that. No matter what the business is, You should be able to start with quarter to half of that amount first and then upscale with the remaining when you see the business is doing well. That's how its done you grab..

In this year and Age its not until you open a shop before you say you started business. You can make income online with genuine legitimate businesses that will require potent start up. Nairaland itself is running as someone's business and its online.

There are two businesses i will recommend to you. Both businesses don't even require you to start with up to quarter of that money.. yet they have the potential to bring as much the 1m in single month

1. Importation/Ecommerce - Import goods at unbeatable prices directly from the manufacturers and sell on a good profit margin in Nigeria. For example you bring down 100 pieces of a product which cost you @$3 per piece buying from manufacturers.. This should cost you about 150K together with shipping and marketing.. You sell for N8,000 to 10,000 per piece, do the maths..by the time you sell everything you should have made 550k - 800k in pure profits depending on how you price your goods....How much did you wanted to open a bet shop again?

2. Performance Affiliate Marketing, here you earn income online in dollars by promoting CPA offers where you get paid when simple actions are completed by people. You can make $500 to $5k monthly with this...And all required is knowing the right offers to promote an having a budget to run ad campaigns. Infact i have a brand new system of earning with this system by promoting new type of offers known as COD Offers. which promoting Ecomm products over the world using COD. . its quite easy and straightforward but yet very massive...

I think i have a detailed free training where i thought about this you can send an email to automatedprofitss@gmail.com to get access to it. Google is also your friend...

At the end of the day even if you don't do any of these businesses i have recommended, remember the advice i gave above, dont throw in the whole 1m to start a biz. Part the income, see that you are getting results first then you scale up with the remaining..

5 Likes

Re: Can 1 Million Naira Be Able To Set Up A Bet9ja Store by Naijamagician: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2019
AintHardToTell:
Listen OP cause i talk to you as an authority, going to open betting shop in 2019 with 1m is not a good move.
There are many factors out there that has to play to your favor for you to be in reasonable profits ....If it is business, you need something you can take at least 75% control of and a bet shop is far from that. I i had a betting shop that operated from 2014 to 2017 until i sold it so i know as the game is... If it was in 2013 no wahala you can even close your eye and open a shop...

And asides from that, you have 1m to start a business you don't throw in everything like that. No matter what the business is, You should be able to start with quarter to half of that amount first and then upscale with the remaining when you see the business is doing well. That's how its done you grab..

In this year and Age its not until you open a shop before you say you started business. You can make income online with genuine legitimate businesses that will require potent start up. Nairaland itself is running as someone's business and its online.

There are two businesses i will recommend to you. Both businesses don't even require you to start with up to quarter of that money.. yet they have the potential to bring as much the 1m in single month

1. Importation/Ecommerce - Import goods at unbeatable prices directly from the manufacturers and sell on a good profit margin in Nigeria. For example you bring down 100 pieces of a product which cost you @$3 per piece buying from manufacturers.. This should cost you about 150K together with shipping and marketing.. You sell for N8,000 to 10,000 per piece, do the maths..by the time you sell everything you should have made 550k - 800k in pure profits depending on how you price your goods....How much did you wanted to open a bet shop again?

2. Performance Affiliate Marketing, here you earn income online in dollars by promoting CPA offers where you get paid when simple actions are completed by people. You can make $500 to $5k monthly with this...And all required is knowing the right offers to promote an having a budget to run ad campaigns. Infact i have a brand new system of earning with this system by promoting new type of offers known as COD Offers. which promoting Ecomm products over the world using COD. . its quite easy and straightforward but yet very massive...

I think i have a detailed free training where i thought about this you can send an email to automatedprofitss@gmail.com to get access to it. Google is also your friend...

At the end of the day even if you don't do any of these businesses i have recommended, remember the advice i gave above, dont throw in the whole 1m to start a biz. Part the income, see that you are getting results first then you scale up with the remaining..

Wow indeed people like you are rare.. I'll check this out thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Payment Proof / Legit Daily Income On Your Smart Phone / 5 Main Steps To Register Your Company In Nigeria By Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.