Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone (51763 Views)

Iranian Who Made Paris Airport Home For 18 Years Dies (picture) / Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights / Nigerian Airspace Reopening: Share Your Travel Experience Post-lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by compton11(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
jaxxy:

I thought we are talking about Iran? grin Hehe pls u guys why’d stop this joke abeg. Is Iran a nuclear power? Is North Korea a nuclear power? This word Nuclear power u guys are using anyhow is what will put sm countries into serious mess oooo grin

What is helping North Korea to be honest with u is us respect for China and the region. That’s all. They want China to handle it and make everything peaceful.
Iran have been making their own tanks,ammunitions, war jet since 1970s,Iran's military industry manufactures various types of arms and military equipment. According to Iranian officials, the country sold $100 million worth of military equipment in 2003. and as of 2006 had exported weapons to 57 countries. Iran's military industry, under the command of Iran's Ministry of Defense,they used to import weapons from US before the revolution.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by fetthu(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ugosample:

so the other powers were also desperate too abi?

thstd dumb logic
All members of the security council saw it as a fair deal and was committed to its implementation
but the idiot called trump just pulled out rashly

your reason 3 is just ridiculous as well undecided

As for reason number two, what is the justification for the action of the Saudi led coalition in Yemen for example

both sides should be blamed for the chaos in Yemen

but because Saudi does no wrong in the eyes of the USA, Iran has to be the bad person undecided

I would love to engage in discussion with you but i will not trade abusive words with you sir.....Have a lovely Sunday
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by 400billionman: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
They can spy you, but you can't spy them. Idiotss

You mean Huawei Issue ?
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
fetthu:

I would love to engage in discussion with you but i will not trade abusive words with you sir.....Have a lovely Sunday

That's okay cool
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by jaxxy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
compton11:
Iran have been making their own tanks,ammunitions, war jet since 1970s,Iran's military industry manufactures various types of arms and military equipment. According to Iranian officials, the country sold $100 million worth of military equipment in 2003. and as of 2006 had exported weapons to 57 countries. Iran's military industry, under the command of Iran's Ministry of Defense,they used to import weapons from US before the revolution.

So Are they fighting with Nigeria or with the Us. Pls this info has no meaning to the us who has been doing so before Iran even knew what a ballistics missile is.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by compton11(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
jaxxy:

So Are they fighting with Nigeria or with the Us. Pls this info has no meaning to the us who has been doing so before Iran even knew what a ballistics missile is.
sharrap there,u are seeing Iran as country that don't make jet,warship,ammunition and shit,and also sometimes war is not about Large or weapons supply, Chad flogged Libya with Toyota pick up despite all the war jet,tanks that Libya possessed,we also read history how Ethiopia fvck up Italy twice despite Italy weapons superiority.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ayatullah(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
zoedew:

The Six days war is instructive! Truth is, Israel takes it this easy with Hezbollah because unlike Hezbollah and Iran the milk of human kindness which forbids embedding civvies in military targets and vice versa flows in her veins! Valour without discretion will lead to failure.

The six day war you are calling "instructive" happened in the distant past. The world has since moved on and new alliances have been formed.

The forces that will defeat the current wicked and heartless state of Israel is not the Arab forces that participated in the six day war of old with Israel, but a determined Islamic soldiers that will come from all over the world to rescue Jerusalem from the America propped up state called Israel.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by jaxxy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
compton11:
sharrap there,u are seeing Iran as country that don't make jet,warship,ammunition and shit,and also sometimes war is not about Large or weapons supply, Chad flogged Libya with Toyota pick up despite all the war jet,tanks that Libya possessed,we also read history how Ethiopia fvck up Italy twice despite Italy weapons superiority.

I don’t think u have any clue to what Ure saying or the type of war we are taking about. Ure still delusional. U think this is gorilla war or Smtn? Even Russia can’t try it talkless of baby Iran. I’m just laughing at a lot of people’s ignorance. If U don’t know who us is go and ask Russia.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by compton11(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
jaxxy:

I don’t think u have any clue to what Ure saying or the type of war we are taking about. Ure still delusional. U think this is gorilla war or Smtn? Even Russia can’t try it talkless of baby Iran. I’m just laughing at a lot of people’s ignorance. If U don’t know who us is go and ask Russia.

Oga u are ignorant and saying shit,u know shit about war.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by jaxxy(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
compton11:
Oga u are ignorant and saying shit,u know shit about war.

Yes sure Iran will beat the whole world even Russia and China. Oga u sabi war. I just pity Iran bt I know they have sense they won’t go on such a Suicidal mission. Even Nigeria will say they will bomb the us bt war is not fought by mouth.

This was how they pushed saddam to the great beyond like play like play. I will bomb the us and all the stupid rhetorics landed them in a war they were mercilessly dealt with.

2 Likes

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Manbryto(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
America will always make you appear like the aggressor in every war. That drone was a trap and Iran fell into it. Exactly how Japan dared with the pearl harbour attack
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by compton11(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
jaxxy:

Yes sure Iran will beat the whole world even Russia and China. Oga u sabi war. I just pity Iran bt I know they have sense they won’t go on such a Suicidal mission. Even Nigeria will say they will bomb the us bt war is not fought by mouth.

This was how they pushed saddam to the great beyond like play like play. I will bomb the us and all the stupid rhetorics landed them in a war they were mercilessly dealt with.
Iraq ain't nuclear power,so there is different homeboy
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by jaxxy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
compton11:
Iraq ain't nuclear power,so there is different homeboy

Ok. Sm1 driving formula 1 and sm1 using a learner permit are both drivers bt difference they.

U want to go into war with people who fight wars for a living? U will know the difference btwn amateur and professional very quickly.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by compton11(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
jaxxy:

Ok. Sm1 driving formula 1 and sm1 using a learner permit are both drivers bt difference they.

U want to go into war with people who fight wars for a living? U will know the difference btwn amateur and professional very quickly.
fight war for a living against weak countries by first blackmailing them and shit.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by jaxxy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
compton11:
fight war for a living against weak countries by first blackmailing them and shit.

It’s interesting u can accuse us and I accept where they have made mistakes bt it surprises me u don’t know or call out Iran for supporting terrorist. Very nice and convenient.

Have u seen what they have been doing to Japanese oil tankers?
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Woofer: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by alexsoftwork(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
demitola:
What's the rationale behind encroaching another country's airspace?? This bullyish US sef undecided
Don't mind them ooo they can't try it with Russia and china.
On the side, it could be because of the forthcoming election that made stop the strike.

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cyberleets:

You just ranting like a mad dog... u sound like a child with too much Hollywood movie!!

You can't fight a war in 24hrs fool.

Even Nigeria, US can't wipe its military in 24hrs...u think say war be like video game?
Gowon said he would crush biafra in 2 weeks...the war lasted 3 fucking years...never under estimate ur enemies in war. US know it, but u illiterate don't know it. U dey here dey rant.
shut up. You know nothing if US makes it rain in Nigeria. Do you have ADM to counter the nukes?. Nigeria will be turned to dust in less than 2hours . See mumu

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by delishpot: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
I don't get it. So the response by Iran when USA sends spy plane into their airspace is being condemned? As in will the USA allow Iran to send their own spy plane without responding?
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Okundaye4(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
ichidodo:
Shooting down a drone doesn't send any bloody message,its an act of cowardice downing an unmanned aerial vehicle.

It. Does! And U.S receive the message by barning their commercial airlines not to ply that route.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Wettoid123: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ugosample:

this is a dumb comment undecided

who made them world police?

U leave it or u take it America are the world police there is nothing u can do about it,,,
Go and read ur encyclopedia,if not 4 America north Korean nuclear missile would have been launched and u know what that means.
Travel and know what is happening don't just sit one place and be typing nonsense.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by zoedew: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ayatullah:

The six day war you are calling "instructive" happened in the distant past. The world has since moved on and new alliances have been formed.

The forces that will defeat the current wicked and heartless state of Israel is not the Arab forces that participated in the six day war of old with Israel, but a determined Islamic soldiers that will come from all over the world to rescue Jerusalem from the America propped up state called Israel.

Those who ignore the past are bound to repeat past mistakes.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by compton11(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
jaxxy:

It’s interesting u can accuse us and I accept where they have made mistakes bt it surprises me u don’t know or call out Iran for supporting terrorist. Very nice and convenient.

Have u seen what they have been doing to Japanese oil tankers?
accuse us?
u are American?
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by jaxxy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
compton11:
accuse us?
u are American?

Lol I mean accuse the us.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by compton11(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
jaxxy:

Lol I mean accuse the us.
accuse US of what?
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by jaxxy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
compton11:
accuse US of what?

Fighting weak countries and blackmail. It was a response to ur own statement.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ayatullah(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ugosample:

Stop being a slave of America and Israel like your lonelydora.

you are accusing them of being slaves when you are showing same tendencies too, tho to the other side

For sure the USA and Israel have the military capability

But Iran is not a pushover either

that is just the balanced truth.

some here are sympathetic to the USA

while others are sympathetic to these Animalistic Arabs.

that is all I see in most comments here cheesy
how about you all discuss the fact regardless of which side you are sympathetic to

I will not be sympathetic to Iran if Iran is doing the wrong thing. I will never do that.

When I was a Christian, I did not allow my love for Christianity then to blind my conscience from seeing the injustice these so-called Israelis were doing to the people in the occupied West bank and the Gaza strip who are made up of Muslims and Christians. Today, prominent christians are still condemning the Israelis for their wicked acts.

I am therefore discussing the facts without any sympathetic consideration for Iran or any
sentiment attached.

Indeed some Arabs are animalistic, just as some Americans and Jews are, it is these animalisic set of wicked souls that are beating the drums of war, ironically they have forgotten that they are not immune to all the war machineries when put in action.

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wettoid123:

U leave it or u take it America are the world police there is nothing u can do about it,,,
Go and read ur encyclopedia,if not 4 America north Korean nuclear missile would have been launched and u know what that means.
Travel and know what is happening don't just sit one place and be typing nonsense.

that is not the question I asked

I'm not asking if they are or not

the question is

WHO MADE THEM THE "WORLD POLICE?"k
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ayoefa:

Ranting of a delusional retarded deranged baby factory product. Go home and FVCK your mother as usual. While at it go and slap your drunk father. Obviously you are a product of a baby factory with no morals and decorum. I'm sure you do not know who the useless pig is who got your shit-hole mother pregnant at the Aba baby factory. What a waste of my time responding to a b@stard retarded brainwashed monkey. GET LOST AND FVCK OFF.
you must have mistaken me for the pig that climbed your mom. Now swerve
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ayatullah:

I will not be sympathetic to Iran if Iran is doing the wrong thing. I will never do that.

When I was a Christian, I did not allow my love for Christianity then to blind my conscience from seeing the injustice these so-called Israelis were doing to the people in the occupied West bank and the Gaza strip who are made up of Muslims and Christians. Today, prominent christians are still condemning the Israelis for their wicked acts.

I am therefore discussing the facts without any sympathetic consideration for Iran or any
sentiment attached.

Indeed some Arabs are animalistic, just as some Americans and Jews are, it is these animalisic set of wicked souls that are beating the drums of war, ironically they have forgotten that they are not immune to all the war machineries when put in action.

Arabs are largely animalistic in thinking and behaviours

I have dealt directly with a good number of them and I have seen this first hand

still the only group that rationalise slavery even in 2019

*spits*

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos) / Danfo That Almost Fell From Third-Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photo) / N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.