Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone (52303 Views)

NAMA Explains Why Some Airlines Are Avoiding Nigeria’s Airspace / Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights / Nigerian Airspace Reopening: Share Your Travel Experience Post-lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by compton11(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
jaxxy:

Fighting weak countries and blackmail. It was a response to ur own statement.
ehn yes na,US lied that sadam have nuclear weapon and it wasn't true, they invaded Iraq.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Devgod:
Yes US are the good guys. All you dick heads gunning for the downfall of US. don't worry till IRAN,China, Saudi or Russia becomes world power and have possession of the kind military hardware and tech US has. Y'all will know why US is called the leader of the free world. Nonsense

Nothing is free in ur free world. I bet dat u avnt left naija b4, too much American movies and media reportage has got u brainwashed.
Travel to ur free world and b thankful if u r not shot dead in ten years due to racial profiling.
America is no free world, a free world doesn't sponsor coup plots and starts war unnecessarily with other sovereign countries even countries that practice democracy -

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Wettoid123: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
[quote author=Ugosample post=79606341]

that is not the question I asked

I'm not asking if they are or not

tahe question is

WHO MADE THEM THE "WORLD POLICE?"k[/quote

America consist of people from different nations and they have spy all over the globe empowered by diverse nationals with all the military training so in a nutshell America is the only country in d world that can boast of different races this help America to keep other nations in check,so people from other races that becomes America citizen made America to be the world police.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by gaskiyamagana: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
They can spy you, but you can't spy them. Idiotss
No need for spying them, but its good to teach them lesson if they spy you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by romme2u: 6:37am On Jun 24, 2019
Temple1288:

Exactly! Some Democrats like Sen. Charles Schumer are beginning to understand that he's playing some games according to the way his base wants it while some Democrats are busy chasing shadows...

cheesy

He is playing mind games (like a skilled guitarist) to launder his image n keep his opponents distracted................It is like chasing rats around with no intention of killing them but to show off how hard you're working with often near misses n bruises to their tails.

Exciting..........isn't it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by suremanpatriot: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2019
You mean they put a N79billion drone that has no invasive mechanism to dorge missiles in harms way?Bullshit technology fr d idiots that built this drone. undecided
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ayatullah(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ugosample:

Arabs are largely animalistic in thinking and behaviours

I have dealt directly with a good number of them and I have seen this first hand

still the only group that rationalise slavery even in 2019

*spits*

Seems they have dealt with you in Libya shocked

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by compton11(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
philip0906:

I understand all these...but I quoted that guy who said, Iran would crush Israel.

Israel while lacking numbers in military personnel due to their very small population compared to Iran, would match and possibly outdo ALL the middle Eastern contries put together when it comes under attack from them.

Almost ALL the Arabic countries that surround them want them as toast, but none dare try it. You think if those Arabic countries were stronger than Israel in terms of military might and technology, they wouldn't have erased Israel out of the face of this earth? They all want to, but they can't even dare try it.
heheheh you mean only Israel fought against all those Arab countries during yom Kippur war?
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by compton11(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ugosample:

Arabs are largely animalistic in thinking and behaviours

I have dealt directly with a good number of them and I have seen this first hand

still the only group that rationalise slavery even in 2019

*spits*
and it is the Jews that are good gringrin both of them are criminals and racists,concerning modern slavery, the shi.t is also in north Korea and some Asians countries too
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
compton11:
and it is the Jews that are good gringrin both of them are criminals and racists,concerning modern slavery, the shi.t is also in north Korea and some Asians countries too

You can say that as well *shrugs*
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ayatullah:

Seems they have dealt with you in Libya shocked
kmao
cheesy
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Mordecai(m): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2019
Ayatullah:

If America cannot succeed in defeating Vietnam despite their use of unconventional weapons against Vietnam and Isreal cannot overrun Hezbollah all these while, then you should know you are fooling yourself about the strength of America and Israel.

Brave men win wars and not necessarily machines. America and Israel have the war machines (Iran does too), but alas America and Israel lack the brave men that win battles.

Israel that cannot overrun Hezbollah will be ruined within 24 hours if it dares Iran. Israeli soldiers cry in battles with Hezbollah, aren't you aware of that?

Stop being a slave of America and Israel like your lonelydora.

I really did not want to respond to you. But I'm feeling bored now, so I'll take a swipe at your empty skull for fun...

When my 5-yr old daughter wrestles with me, it is only a clown that assumes that she actually stood a chance at beating me because I let out a howl whenever she throws a punch.

You need to understand that the day Israel throws all its holds to the winds, that day, Lebanon, Gaza, Hezbollah will be flattened. They have never played by the same rules the terrorist Hezbollah plays by (by which we mean no-rules).

If Israel wanted the annihilation of those groups like they want Israel annihilated, it'd have been done long ago. Heaven won't fall.

As for your "Hezbollah defeated Israel" sources, grin grin cheesy

I can only laugh. I remember Al-jazeera talking about how US was taking a beating from Saddam in Iraq then, while Baghdad was already fallen. Propaganda doesn't win wars.

grin grin

#Emptyskulls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by lonelydora: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2019
Mordecai:

I really did not want to respond to you. But I'm feeling bored now, so I'll take a swipe at your empty skull for fun...

When my 5-yr old daughter wrestles with me, it is only a clown that assumes that she actually stood a chance at beating me because I let out a howl whenever she throws a punch.

You need to understand that the day Israel throws all its holds to the winds, that day, Lebanon, Gaza, Hezbollah will be flattened. They have never played by the same rules the terrorist Hezbollah plays by (by which we mean no-rules).

If Israel wanted the annihilation of those groups like they want Israel annihilated, it'd have been done long ago. Heaven won't fall.

I can only laugh. I remember Al-jazeera talking about how US was taking a beating from Saddam in Iraq then, while Baghdad was already fallen. Propaganda doesn't win wars.

grin grin

#Emptyskulls

You are not even suppose to be wasting words on him.

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ayatullah(m): 1:10am On Jul 18, 2019
Mordecai:

grin grin

#Emptyskulls

Quite unfortunate that a beer filled skull that YOU are succeeded in bringing to the world a daughter who will learn nothing, but fooolish tales from a drunken father.

You must have taken a gallon filled alcohol mixed with your daughter's urine to be the only one on planet earth to have listened to such broadcast from Aljazeera.

Definitely your boooze head will never allow you to verify my sources, as you are always in your boooze paradise 24/7.

#booozeskull=Netanyahuslave
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by almarthins(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
FIRDAUS3:

Who are the US enemies?
Yeye dey smell
Can they attempts such at US airspace?
Respect is Reciprocal!

Where u dey for 2016 when russia dey their military planes over alaska,USA on several occassion?
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Mordecai(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2019
lonelydora:

You are not even suppose to be wasting words on him.

You're right, lonelydora. I finally checked his profile out to see what he is all about. I saw that the dumbbloke is so fixated on Southern Non-muslim public figures. He fancies himself a sort of online jihadist probably.

I'll take your advice and ignore him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) / Lagos Traffic In The 60s Vs Today (Photos) / Man Who Survived This Terrible Accident Thanks God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.