Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) (70138 Views)

Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / AFCON 2019: CAF Picks Odion Ighalo's Goal Vs Burundi As Best Of Match Day 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by HARDBUOI: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2019
Aystarz:

That you're spilling this at all makes you a hypocritical tribalist. It's the worse form of bigotry.

Why are u guys being so emotional here?
U can't praise that assist more than that goal pls... Tath goal was fantastic too
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by lilfreezy: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2019
Let's face it. Mikel is good, he's very useful to us but not as a number 10. He should be partnering ndidi at DM position while iwobi plays 10. It's not rocket science for us to deploy him to the position he played at Chelsea and Boro
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by ovokate(f): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2019
Lord have mercy if we keep using that goal keeper undecided
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by brunxy(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Ighalo let the goal scoring be permanent ooo and not initial gra gra.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...is that my president.??
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 11:00am On Jun 23, 2019
brunxy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...is that my president.??

Na "your" president oo.

Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Stop being too emotional, the goal is not n ordinary goal so there is no way u will rate the assist more than the goal
even me would have still scored ..the keeper was already displaced..
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Spare me that JOOR... The assist is good but goal was better.
what if he has missed would u still be talking about the assist? undecided
Pls that goals is class trying and watch the replay again..look at the angle.. Many European strikers will miss that goal
me that's not a world striker won't miss that goal...
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by HARDBUOI: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2019
Kenturkey048:
even me would have still scored ..the keeper was already displaced..

Nope, I advice u go what the replay again.
That was a very tight position for ighalo.
That he had to manage his angle to hit the inside of the goal post.
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by HARDBUOI: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2019
Kenturkey048:
me that's not a world striker won't miss that goal...

In ur ps4 grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Nope, I advice u go what the replay again.
That was a very tight position for ighalo.
That he had to manage his angle to hit the inside of the goal post.
okay oooo brother....one love...
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

In ur ps4 grin
ahahahahhahhah
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by HARDBUOI: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2019
Kenturkey048:
okay oooo brother....one love...

One love bro

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by Chigirl042(f): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Ordinary Burundi una they feel like this

hahaha
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
amaniro:
Keep hyping nonsense. Common 1:0 for the "Giant of Africa "
How Many Did The Defending Champions (Egypt) scored? Football Is Not As You Think
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by Skseries: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
when last did we play crossing football...how do u twerk things in tournaments...wen you should do that in friendlies... Rohr made onuachu a minus yesterday.. Mikel was in effective too... iwobi should have done much better as AM...not on the flanks
so is that Paul's fault or the coach, last I remember the coach makes tactical decision.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by Magjoel(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
beamtopola:

All Nigeria needed was a goal and not a back heel pass
Anyway, you're right. The goal came at the right time, kudos to Ighalo in putting the ball into the net. Both the goal and assist deserve kudos
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Magjoel:

Anyway, you're right. The goal came at the right time, kudos to Ighalo in putting the ball into the net. Both the goal and assist deserve kudos
The assist was spectacular, both of them deserve the praise.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by solution47(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
No team is ordinary abeg.... Na 11 vs 11
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Skseries:
so is that Paul's fault or the coach, last I remember the coach makes tactical decision.
tactical decisions of not knowing that Mikel is good more as DM or not knowing that ighalo is ur best no 9 now...
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
vicardino:

A 32 year old veteran goalkeeper isn't the one who needs his confidence to grow as the tournament progresses. Well, what do I know?

You are actually providing points to support me. A 32 year goalkeeper needs no motivation to confidence other than that which he gives himself.

These games will surely do that
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
vicardino:

Well, reading and seeing ain't the same, are they? Happy Sunday sire

You are one hell of a funny lad. cheesy
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by bimbotua(f): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
emeijeh:
I hope Nigerians has finally forgiven Ighalo tonight for the Nigeria vs Argentina World cup 2018 miss
Lol... I hope so too
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by vicardino(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
jnrbayano:

You are actually providing points to support me. A 32 year goalkeeper needs no motivation to confidence other than that which he gives himself.

These games will surely do that

Confidence comes with age especially as a goalkeeper. He recently committed a blunder that left his coach speechless in a game they needed to win. A 32 year old goalkeeper still short of confidence is a very bad goalkeeper. Akpeyi is good but has moments that'll contend to snatch one's breath. It is well sir.
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
vicardino:

Confidence comes with age especially as a goalkeeper. He recently committed a blunder that left his coach speechless in a game they needed to win. A 32 year old goalkeeper still short of confidence is a very bad goalkeeper. Akpeyi is good but has moments that'll contend to snatch one's breath. It is well sir.

You said I don't know Akpeyi, why stressing yourself on this then?

When that confidence grows like I told you, you will understand that there are people who know football and have played it as well
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by vicardino(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
jnrbayano:

You said I don't know Akpeyi, why stressing yourself on this then?

When that confidence grows like I told you, you will understand that there are people who know football and have played it as well

Lolz, I pray it grows ooo. Maybe when he's at 40, we'll still be praying for his confidence to grow. Well, I haven't played football so well but I run a player management agency and have facilitated transfer of players locally and internationally and still at it sir. I don't only speak about these players from afar.
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
vicardino:

Lolz, I pray it grows ooo. Maybe when he's at 40, we'll still be praying for his confidence to grow. Well, I haven't played football so well but I run a player management agency and have facilitated transfer of players locally and internationally and still at it sir. I don't only speak about these players from afar.

Pls transfer me to Manchester United... Disclaimer...I have a pot belly right now

Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by vicardino(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
jnrbayano:

Pls transfer me to Manchester United... Disclaimer...I have a pot belly right now

How about ikorodu fc??
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
vicardino:

How about ikorodu fc??

Will think about it

cool
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2019
placeofallure:

Well said. I didn't want to watch initially, but the boys proved me wrong. Don't know we still have it in us like this. Our boys were sharp and alive to dangers. Burundi team were a tough nut to crack, especially after the break, they seemed to have garnered more confidence, but Ighalo to the rescue. I particularly like Chukwueze's movement and Aina's assist. Great game in all and Congratulations to them.
You mean you like Chukweze's ass?
Re: Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:07am On Jun 25, 2019
Na assist wey dey give fans orgasm b dat. Fine finish from Ighalo.
Chukwueze also had a game. Even though his Robben style aka one trick pony.. Yet you can't stop him. You know he will cut to his left yet you won't be able to defend him. He's a rare gem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title / Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Posts Bed Time Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.