Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Help A Sick Woman In The Hospital For Long Do To Finance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help A Sick Woman In The Hospital For Long Do To Finance (224 Views)

How Long Do You Think A Church Service Should Last? / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Sick Woman In The Hospital For Long Do To Finance by marklele(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
I visited a hospital (PRINCE EZE HOSPITAL) in Obollo Afor, Enugu State.. I saw an old woman and was touched and I decided to approach her, she told me how she has been in the hospital for 2 weeks plus and she needed help financially to get the treatment over with as the doctor said she had arthritis and is expected to make some payment to continue her treatment and also she need to go for x-ray..
She said she don't have anyone to help her but her daughter who Is beside her but don't have anything.

Here is her number 08102375887. You can call her to confirm it, but please help her in anyway you can. I requested for her account number but she said she can't provide it as she forgot the details at home.. She speaks igbo language and Idoma very well.
Help her using my account number.
First bank Plc.
Account number, 3026667477.

God bless you as you help.. She is in pain

Re: Help A Sick Woman In The Hospital For Long Do To Finance by czarina(f): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
It is well. You can drop more proofs like medical records for added credibility. People need to see those to be moved to help.

I. M. O
Re: Help A Sick Woman In The Hospital For Long Do To Finance by marklele(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
czarina:
It is well. You can drop more proofs like medical records for added credibility. People need to see those to be moved to help.

I. M. O
I will go back there tomorrow and get it or try getting her patient card or anything I can

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Walk With Your Creator To Reach Your Destination - SHEIKH IYANU OLOHUN / Am I Judging Rightly? / RCCG 2019 Convention: Adeboye Said To Proceed On Spiritual Preparation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.